Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: March 4, 2011 (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hiya Naomi...Hug

Jhaap...can mean different things. In the context that I use it, jaap is a play on the word japa which refers to prayers or mantras that are uttered repeatedly. So when I say Brahma jaap, I am talking about Brahma being discussed repeatedly in a positive vein.

didi - sister...its elder sister or elder sister like figure.

bhai - brother. Bhai can mean a generic bro but most often it is used to respectfully refer to an older brother or brother like figure. More often, people use the word bhaiya

t-k - ok. This should be teek hai.

A-cha - oh really?, is that so. Can also mean good...like acha ladka or good boy.

waaris - baby (only cause Jaya told me). Waaris is a progeny...but generally used in the context of a successor. So if Brahma asks for a waaris, he is asking for a child to succeed him.

Edited by darlunia - 04 March 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedhave-a-dreamRadiantTreasurelonelyshadow

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
pls explain,
how will  going to store help vidya when safe is in the armoire...wont thelocksmith have t come and see it to make spare key...
or is it one size fits all?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRadiantTreasurelonelyshadow

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
and priya likes taking pangas... is it 3rd time she has gone in the lions den and asking for trouble....after the scare she got about her dad....

aa bel mujhe maar,,,... how can she be so....take a chill pill, relax. evaluate the situation and find a plan to get out, if you cannot take it....but dont go running in his office and get him all wired up every time..

hello, pls. wake up and smell the coffee.... you are the bahu, he is the patriarch and more devious, more connected than you, accept it and come up with alternative strategies.... or he will keep swatting you and treating you like a pest, or irksome fly....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedhave-a-dreamRadiantTreasureveil_of_rosesSky23tvdekhalonelyshadowBheegiBasantipallavi25

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@prerna.. I so agree with you dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamBheegiBasanti

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i jus come on to dis forum 4 reading d updates in case i miss d epis..
n wen i came across dis random musings thread, i was really very surprised, shocked n happy..LOL
i mean i've neva seen such kinds of threads wer d members post in a detailed analysis of how THEY felt d epi was.. really amazing..Thumbs Up n kudos to the ones who brought out the invention of this thread..
Clap

nbostedRadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

and priya likes taking pangas... is it 3rd time she has gone in the lions den and asking for trouble....after the scare she got about her dad....

aa bel mujhe maar,,,... how can she be so....take a chill pill, relax. evaluate the situation and find a plan to get out, if you cannot take it....but dont go running in his office and get him all wired up every time..

hello, pls. wake up and smell the coffee.... you are the bahu, he is the patriarch and more devious, more connected than you, accept it and come up with alternative strategies.... or he will keep swatting you and treating you like a pest, or irksome fly....

Prerna...very true. Brahma is being characterized in a cold and calculating kind of way but Priya is shown as giving it to her emotional impulses. I wish they would show her seeking justice in a smart way.

RadiantTreasureveil_of_roseslonelyshadow

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@nami2811...Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you back sharing your perspectives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasurelonelyshadow

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

i jus come on to dis forum 4 reading d updates in case i miss d epis..
n wen i came across dis random musings thread, i was really very surprised, shocked n happy..LOL
i mean i've neva seen such kinds of threads wer d members post in a detailed analysis of how THEY felt d epi was.. really amazing..Thumbs Up n kudos to the ones who brought out the invention of this thread..
Clap

Thank you so much for appreciating all of us.Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index