Random Musings: March 4, 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Mein toh raste se jaa raha thaa
Mein toh pakoore kha raha thaa
Mein toh bahu ko ghuma raha thaa
Hoo raste se jaraha tha, pakoore kha raha tha, bahu ghuma raha thaa
Tujhko ko ghussa agaya toh mein kya karun...

Shreya...agreed...today was way better than yesterday. Imli did not lie...I think. I thought she said something about the idea of making pakodas Vidya's. Then Sweety jumped in to clarify that no matter who's idea it was, Priya was the one who deserved credit for making Taara eat.

Spardha...Ridhi was above average for me but Vishwajeet was awesome. Ridhi was better in the first half than in the latter.

Sri...I know...I had the same thoughts about the forms but it was a good continuation from yesterday. I like that kind of detailing in the screenplay.

Ritika...๐Ÿ˜†...yup...Vidya is officially the tortoise now.

Amna...๐Ÿ˜†

Jaya.. I agree to most of your views.
Spardha.. i forgot to mention him too๐Ÿ˜› he was looking cute and plus that smile๐Ÿ˜
Sherya.. his sudden change from evil to good and vice versa is beyond me too.
Sri.. I'm tired of mentioning about the make up of tara now, it's so much.. Yuckkk!!๐Ÿคข Imli's bg is hilarious, it makes me laugh every time it is played๐Ÿ˜†

@all.. The V-G, needs airplane speed now..!

Have some vocabulary questions.  What does:

Jhaap mean?
Waali?

These are the words I do know.... (maybe)

Kuch na - nothing
Q - why
Que hua - what happened or what's wrong
didi - sister
bhai - brother
t-k - ok
A-cha - oh really?, is that so
waaris - baby (only cause Jaya told me)
pyar, prem, ishq, and mohobat - love
bahu - daughter-in-law?

I only ask cause I want to make sure I'm understanding things.
@naomi
waali - its more like apostrophe s or belonging/relating to a particular thing

for e.g.  the girl behind priya
 in hindi would be = PRIYA KE PICHE WAALI LADKI   (waali emphasizing on the girl behind priya only)

Waala/waali (a for boy and i for gal) - doesnt have a particular meaning
sentence can be completed without using it as well....

sorry๐Ÿ˜’ but i couldnt get the 1st word. can u link us the video where its said??
hope it helped... :)
Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
Hiya Naomi...๐Ÿค—

Jhaap...can mean different things. In the context that I use it, jaap is a play on the word japa which refers to prayers or mantras that are uttered repeatedly. So when I say Brahma jaap, I am talking about Brahma being discussed repeatedly in a positive vein.

didi - sister...its elder sister or elder sister like figure.

bhai - brother. Bhai can mean a generic bro but most often it is used to respectfully refer to an older brother or brother like figure. More often, people use the word bhaiya

t-k - ok. This should be teek hai.

A-cha - oh really?, is that so. Can also mean good...like acha ladka or good boy.

waaris - baby (only cause Jaya told me). Waaris is a progeny...but generally used in the context of a successor. So if Brahma asks for a waaris, he is asking for a child to succeed him.

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
pls explain,
how will  going to store help vidya when safe is in the armoire...wont thelocksmith have t come and see it to make spare key...
or is it one size fits all?
and priya likes taking pangas... is it 3rd time she has gone in the lions den and asking for trouble....after the scare she got about her dad....

aa bel mujhe maar,,,... how can she be so....take a chill pill, relax. evaluate the situation and find a plan to get out, if you cannot take it....but dont go running in his office and get him all wired up every time..

hello, pls. wake up and smell the coffee.... you are the bahu, he is the patriarch and more devious, more connected than you, accept it and come up with alternative strategies.... or he will keep swatting you and treating you like a pest, or irksome fly....
@prerna.. I so agree with you dear.
i jus come on to dis forum 4 reading d updates in case i miss d epis..
n wen i came across dis random musings thread, i was really very surprised, shocked n happy..๐Ÿ˜†
i mean i've neva seen such kinds of threads wer d members post in a detailed analysis of how THEY felt d epi was.. really amazing..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n kudos to the ones who brought out the invention of this thread..
๐Ÿ‘