Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Confession Scene (Page 3)

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys Smile,
I thought I'd devise a post for us all, to post our dream confession scene ideas into Smile.
They can be in the forms of stories or just listed ideas Embarrassed, whatever it is post below and we can all share our dream sequences LOL.

Ideas: Well in season 1, something major triggered the confession scene and that was the fire in which Arjun saved Arohi.
I'm damn sure something BIG will happen again, but what could it be? Confused

My Take --- Rudra gets Arohi kidnapped as he believes she is causing too much of a business loss for him. Arjun is then fed lies by his family, saying she ran off with Dhondu Sleepy. Arjun doesn't believe this, but slowly but surely his families thoughts overlook his own.

At this point, Rashi finds out the truth whilst overhearing her Dad and Mickael in converstation, they plan to kill Arohi Shocked. Raashi confronts the two of them, and then storms off to tell Arjun.... Shortly before Rudra black mails her, saying he will do the same to young innocent Raj, if a word comes out of her mouth Ouch. Raashi doesn't know what to do, but she knows she's only got around a week from the previous conversation she over heard, before Arohi is killed.

Arjun meanwhile is at an all time low, though he still believes in the corner of his heart, Arohi did not do this,.. Despite this, he agrees to marry this London Ki Larki (LKL LOL)). He hopes this is a good way to forget his past, he meets the LKL and convinces himself, he'll once again fall in love... He has his doubts though and misses Arohi greatly Cry.

Meanwhile, Raashi has come to a decision, she sneaking leaves the Sibghania household with Raj in her arms, they pack and leave in the middle of the night. Raashi goes to Arjun's cottage and stays there with Raj.
Once settled Raashi gets out her phone and calls Arjun immediately. Arjun receives the call, little does he know his call has been bugged by the Aluwahlia's who have just heard rumours of their daughters missing appearance. They blame Arjun.
Arjun leaves the house, bewildered at what must be wrong, Raashi's tone worries him more.
Arjun gets in his car, whilst Raajveer organises some ghunde (thugs) to take out Arjun so they can torture him into confessing where Arohi is.
As Arjun is on his way there, he has a deliberate accident where the thugs crash into his car. Seeing his body, they drag it to a camp, situated in the jungle Raashi and Raj are also in.

Once Arjun is finally concsious he awakes to find Rajveer, he is then tortured a lot but yet, nobody believes Arjun in that he is innocent.
That same night Arjun wakes up and manages to escape, sneaking past the guards, though with his injuries it is difficult to manoeuvre.
He instantly reckognizes his surroundings though, once out of the tent and into the woods.
Arjun then finds Raashi, whilst Raj is asleep she explains the situation, Rudra has kidnapped Arohi.

Arjun then immediately feels ashamed of himself, and his "Gandi soch" (as Arohi liked to say). He should've had more faith in his love.
Arjun spends the next 48 looking for Arohi but she is no where to be found. Arjun is in a pretty bad state, with no sleep, food and water for such a long time.
He then collapses and falls into a hole.

Arun falls into an underground passage in which he can hear voices, he recognises this place from where he used to play hide and seek, it's like and underground cave.
He hears voices and traces them, following and listenting intently.

He then finds Arohi strapped in a chair, her make up smeared and tear streaked, she looks as beautiful as ever Arjun thinks.

His emotion for Arohi over powers him and he completely ignores the 7-8 guards that are surrounding him, he yells Arohi's name but she appears to have fainted Shocked. Arjun is horror struck and then in the midst of all the fists being thrown at him, notices the blood reversing from her head. Arjun, then gets off the floor, anger overpowering home and defeats all the guards, Macho Style Wink.

He has tears in his eyes as he makes his way to Arohi, he undies the ropes and lifts her into his arms, she needs a doctor else she won't survive.
"I'm so sorry Arohi, this is all my fault, I can't believe I ever doubted you" Arjun says as he kisses her forehead.
No response.
As a tear drop falls off Arjun's cheek and onto Arohi's nose, she awakens.
Big smile

"I love you Arohi" Arjun states as she flickers her eyes open, "I love you so much. Please don't leave me!"
Arohi then awakens amd hits Arjun "lucche, tum ne itne dere lagai?"
Arjun then chuckles and explains how sorry he is, Arohi stops him in mid sentence and puts her fingers over his lips "I love you Arjun" she cries and they both hug intently.
Arjun then feels Arohi goes limp, and holds her in his gaze.... Arohi has passed out.
Arjun then strides to his car with Arohi in his arms, but the car doesn't start up, "No Petrol?" Says Arjun in astonishment.
He then carries her for miles to the closest hospital, he regrets not bringing his phone, it could cost him Arohi's life.
He holds her closer to him as he dashes to the hospital which is now in sight...

Hope you guys liked it, sorry if it's a but rubbishy Embarrassed, it's my first ever fanfiction one shot Smile.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post,
Please post your own views and opinions below - thank you Smile

----------------------------------

Similar Topic has already been posted before. Please share in your views here Confession Scene

Thanks
Topic Closed

Edited by starry.phoenix - 05 March 2011 at 9:58am

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Similar Topic has already been posted before. Please share in your views here Confession Scene

Thanks
Topic Closed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index