Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 (Page 9)

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Yaar Deepa it is just fantastic. I just love this tadpana then later falling in love. If this happens in pratha then def the trps will go up. You are cool girl with such a lovely update. Well done deeps.

Thank you Sukanya. I was just waiting for your comment. And I got it. Thank you so much for loving this ff.

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnyyy

Originally posted by sonas1

Wow very nice Deepa. Eagerly waiting for Surbhi and Abhay's romance scene. Please.

hmmmmmm...........Wink

I know guyz all are waiting for Surbhi and Abhay's romance. Very soon you all are going to get your part. I promise.
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww ! This is so so so saaaaaaad !! Ouch

You write so well, dear. Please do continue..!!! Smile

& don't keep us waiting for long, please update as soon as possible. Lolzz...I want more.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishra

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_mishra

Originally posted by sonas1

Wow very nice Deepa. Eagerly waiting for Surbhi and Abhay's romance scene. Please.

hmmmmmm...........Wink

I know guyz all are waiting for Surbhi and Abhay's romance. Very soon you all are going to get your part. I promise.

Hey, just a small request: Don't rush in with the romance part. I mean, of course, even I want it, but I mean, a lil' bit more slow. Please take sometime to make Abhay & Surbhi realize their love for each other, then you can start off with the romance bit. Smile

But just to satisfy all those romantic hearts, you can try to write a dream sequence, lolzzzz LOL

Just saying..I hope you got what I mean. I mean, I really like your story. & angry Abhay, and sad Surbhi are so cute, lolzzz LOL Embarrassed

deepa_mishra

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

Originally posted by deepa_mishra

[QUOTE=sonas1]Wow very nice Deepa. Eagerly waiting for Surbhi and Abhay's romance scene. Please.

hmmmmmm...........Wink

Hey, just a small request: Don't rush in with the romance part. I mean, of course, even I want it, but I mean, a lil' bit more slow. Please take sometime to make Abhay & Surbhi realize their love for each other, then you can start off with the romance bit. Smile

But just to satisfy all those romantic hearts, you can try to write a dream sequence, lolzzzz LOL

Just saying..I hope you got what I mean. I mean, I really like your story. & angry Abhay, and sad Surbhi are so cute, lolzzz LOL Embarrassed
[/QUOTE
Thank you yaar. I am not going to rush. The story will move interesting. I know what you are coming to say.  What you are expecting you will definetly get it. I will try to post next update very soon.

MagixX

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yep, good. Smile

Do update soon though. Waiting..Embarrassed

deepa_mishra

JasmineH Newbie
JasmineH
JasmineH

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Deepa well story is going good dear. Much waiting for next episode. So please update it soon.

deepa_mishra

SLavanyaa Groupbie
SLavanyaa
SLavanyaa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Deepa well please update soon yaar. The story is really going good.

deepa_mishra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index