Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 (Page 62)

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Deepu i readed everything omg this is perfecttt Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishra

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Blushing Love it great yar.. 
You rock...!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihamedeepa_mishra

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihame

Deepu i readed everything omg this is perfecttt Day Dreaming

omg Sihame you finished reading. I cant believe you dear.

sihame

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Blushing Love it great yar.. 
You rock...!!Thumbs Up

Thank You Natasha.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Chapter-19

Abhay pulled the shoulder of gauri's blouse down as he kissed the front of her neck and trailed down to her shoulder...Surbhi's head tilted back to give him more access...

Abhay whispered fiercely: god i love you...i never felt like this about anyone...what are you doing to me Surbhi...

Abhay was so caught up with her intoxicating scent that he didn't realize Surbhi had froze.
he frowned when he felt her pull away hastily from his embrace.

Surbhi: what did you just say?
Abhay let out a breath, trying to calm his nerves. he always believed that love is just a waste of time, but he never imagined in his wildest dreams that he would be saying those words to Surbhi one day.

Abhay: i said...i love you.
Surbhi turned around quickly, trying hard to block out those words.
Surbhi: yeh ap kya keh rahe hai?
Abhay: why?...any problem?

Surbhi turned to look at him...her eyes filling with tears.
Surbhi: Abhay...i can't do this.

Abhay felt his heart twist, but he covered it up by just frowning at Surbhi.
Abhay: what do you mean?
Surbhi: Abhay i told you already that i can't aford to fall in love again...it hurts too much.
Karan...
Surbhi never got to finish her sentence as she felt Abhay grab her arms in anger.

Abhay pulled her close...so close that Surbhi saw the anger in his eyes.

Abhay: do you really think i'm like him..do you honestly beleive that i would do something like that to you?

he whispered softly as he pulled her a little bit closer

Abhay: i said i love you...and i meant every single word.
Surbhi's tears were now rolling down her cheeks.
Surbhi:Abhay...you're hurting me.

Abhay slowly let go of her arms...turning around to hide the pain he was feeling.

Surbhi: Abhay...i know that you can never hurt me...
Abhay: then what is the problem?
Surbhi: the problem is me Abhay!

Abhay turned to look at her confused.

Surbhi let out a sob: Karan left me empty inside! Abhay...you are a good man and you deserve all the happiness in the world...you deserve someone who loves you more than herself.
someone who is capable of loving you back...i'm not capable of that Abhay...mein ek zinda lash hoon Abhay...i don't have the strength in me to feel again...to love again.

Abhay: i'll be the judge of that Surbhi
Surbhi: no Abhay...please...don't do this. i can't see you hurt.
Abhay murmured: you're doing that right now...
Surbhi took a step back.

Surbhi: i'm sorry...i'm...
she turned around and ran out in the rain...leaving a hurting Abhay behind.
Abhay saw Surbhi's retreating back...hoping that she would turn around and run back into his arms...hoping for a miracle.

~dil yeh chahe toot kar chahoon tumhe...dedo ijaazat tootne ki tum humme...chun ke rak lo chahaton ke yeh lamhe...yun sambhal kar...tham lo pal...dekho woh ko raha hain...lo shuru ab
chahaton ka..silsila ho raha hain...mit rahi hai dooriyaan aur fasla ko raha hain.~

Abhay looked up at the clouds...as if asking what to do...he never felt this helpless before. then again...he never was in love before either.

Abhay whispered to the clouds: my love for Surbhi is real...you are my biggest witness, but she doesn't love me back...what am i going to do now?

the moon came out from her hiding place behind the clouds...shining her light down on Abhay...as if telling him something...Abhay smiled.

BACK AT THE FARMHOUSE IN Abhay/Surbhi ROOM

Surbhi changed her clothes and sat down on the bed crying. she thought that she wasn't capable of loving anyone ever again, but she felt her heart ache for some reason. Abhay loved her. that thought kept on playing over and over in her head.

Surbhi: whats wrong with me? Abhay deserves so much better...

someone from the back said: will you stop saying that.
Surbhi turned around and it was none ohter than Abhay.

Surbhi stood up: Abhay...
Abhay brought his hand up, stopping Surbhi.

Abhay: you said whatever you had to say...now listen to me.
Surbhi's heart sank.
Surbhi thinking: this is it...he's going to ask for a divorce now.

Abhay walked towards Surbhi and gave a satisfied smile when he saw Surbhi move a step back.
he then grinned when he backed Surbhi into the wall. he brought his hands up and rested them on the wall, caging Surbhi in.

Abhay: i love you
Surbhi: didn't you hear what i just...
Abhay: i heard every word.

he leaned in close...a breath away from her lips.

Abhay whispered: you said that your not capable of feeling again...but i know you burn with passion when i touch you.

one of his hands rested on her waist...slowly going up her side...Surbhi's eyes clouded in passion.

Abhay: tumne kaha ke tum ek zinda laash ho...lekin mein jaanta hoon ke mera ek nazar tumhare dil ki dhadkan tez kar deti hai.

his hand went to her back...his fingers digging into her soft flesh. Surbhi's heart skipped a beat when she saw Abhay's eyes travel down to her lips.

Abhay:you said that Karan left you empty inside, but i know you are filled with ecstasy when i kiss you. his lips trailed her jaw...causing Surbhi to close her eyes.

Abhay: you said that your not capable of loving me, but i know that there is no one else that could love me more...you're just scared to admit it.

he pulled back and looked at Surbhi.

Abhay smiled arrogantly: you'll admit that you love me Surbhi(he trailed a finger over her jawline)
i'll make sure you do...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotishsonas1ssimran1TinasRagvirSLavanyaaKrithikaassihamekinrul_jan09NaheedaACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylovekrithikasWinchesterbros

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic update deeps. Loved it. Surbhi's emotional scene is super. So finally Abhay proposed Surbhi. But poor Abhay he is in pain now.
Deeps its really interesting. Continue sooon.

deepa_mishra

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Awesome Deepa.Clap

Loved the whole updateThumbs Up.Poor Surbhi can't forget her past .Cry

But her beautiful life is in front of her as AbhayHeart ,please let her accept Abhay soon.Embarrassed

Abhay was too romantic Day Dreamingas well as emotionalUnhappy.Loved his dialogues so much.ClapClapClap

Deepa as always your update is a treatClapClap .Please continue soon.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSED

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonas1

Fantastic update deeps. Loved it. Surbhi's emotional scene is super. So finally Abhay proposed Surbhi. But poor Abhay he is in pain now.
Deeps its really interesting. Continue sooon.

Thanks Sonia.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index