Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 (Page 52)

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishrakrithikas

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Waiting for the next part is like going thru hell.CryHey deeps you are keeping me on my toes thinking what will happen in the farm house. Ek romantic scene to pakka hai muje pata hai. WAise I think karan has got something up his sleeve but Abhay my hero will never anything happen to surbi or nidhi. Hayeeeee i want to see a song on SurAbh, at least in you update yaar. YOu have made full to flattt re. Mastttttttttttttttttttttt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Well done Deepa ! I just don't get tired of saying this LOL

Ok, loved the convo between Pari and Abhay. But hey, can you make Abhay turn into more of a family man ? You know..Surbhi ke liye sab buri adathe chod de. That type, hehe LOL

Pari and Abhay are really cool like friends. Love them Embarrassed

& ewwwwwww Karan !!! Waiting to see what happens in the farmhouse ! 

Update sooooooon darling !!!! Hug

Very well doneee !! Clap

deepa_mishrakrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
've never felt like this before. yeah sure i've been attracted to many 
girls, but its different somehow with Surbhi. when i see her cry i want to hurt whoever 
made her cry. i love how she gets shy when i come out the bathroom in just a towel. any 
other girl would...do things if they saw me like that. But not Surbhi, every single time 
she turns the other way quickly....blushing like crazy. she doesn't laugh a lot now, but once 
in a while she does and it seems to light up the room.(a smile formed on his lips as he remembers a smiling surbhi when he put red color on her as sindoor)and she's so patient....i treated her pretty bad before but she never complained once. she seems to always think about others and what would make them happy. once she said sorry to me because she felt she was a burden to me with all this shahshank drama. can you believe that? she's been through so much but she still thinks about what would make me happy

WOW Deepa I just loved these lines so muchClapClap.The flow of the story is too good.ClapThumbs Up

Abhey started to love SurbhiHeart and I want Surbhi to reciprocate it soon.Embarrassed

I am worried what this Karan is upto?Confused

Expecting some cute Surabh moments in the Farm house.Day Dreaming

deepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSED

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TinasRagvir

Great update......wow Abhay admitted his feelings for Surbhi, c'mon boy, pyaar ka izhaar Surbhi se be kar hi do..... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thanks Tina. Yes Abhay is in love with Surbhi. Lets see what happens.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonas1

Clap atlast abhay ko surbhi se pyar hogaya Embarrassed .
omg what is karan upto ,he is planning a picnic to farmhouse and abhay and surbhi accepted to go to picnic Confused

sweety very very interesting please update the nextpart as soon as possible. deko me haath do ke tumari peeche padi Embarrassed

Thanks Sonia for your lovely comment. I will try to update soon.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssimran1

Wonderful update Deepa. So Abhay has feelings for Surbhi. Wat about our Surbhi. Continue soon.

Thanks Simran.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

thanks alot deepa for a nice updateHug
pari & abhay conversation really sweet & Embarrassed .... abhay have feelings for surbhi Heart but our surbhi is hasitating Embarrassed but agree with pari Pyaar tho hona hi tha... i am liking this pari alot.
weekend at the farmhouse WOW expecting abahy & surbhi scenes there Day Dreaming ...wating for it Day Dreaming
but karan will have his evil plans Angry
keep it up friend Clap

Thank You Sarah for your lovely comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index