Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 (Page 35)

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Chapter 10

Abhay just couldn't concentrate on his work. It is nearly time for him to go home and he
barely got anything done. Surbhi's face just wouldn't get out of his mind.

Abhay: what the hell is wrong with me!
frustrated he stood up from his chair and started pacing around his cabin. he combed his
hand through his thick black hair in frustration.

Abhay thinking: i have to stop thinking about her. i can't forget that i still want her out
of my life.

Abhay heard his cell phone ring and without looking at who the caller is, he picked up
the phone.

Abhay: hello
Surbhi: ji..i was wondering when your gonna come home?
Abhay was getting ready to answer her when he thought: now is a good time to get everything
clear with her.

Abhay: look Surbhi....i know whatever happened with you wasn't right....but that doesn't
change anything between us. i still don't consider you my wife, so please...don't try and
get too close.
And he rudely cut the line. Abhay thinking: good job Abhay....
but he couldn't help feel an uneasiness with the way he talked to her. Abhay thinking:'maybe
i should call her back...NO, what i did was right'
before Abhay could argue with himself any further his phone rang again.

he picked it up getting irritated.
Abhay: Surbhi i told you.....oh its you....hhmmmm...so you have him? ok i'll be there as soon
as possible.

HALF AN HOUR LATER in some abandoned place.

Abhay walks into a dimly lit room where he saw his friend, Ajay, standing with a guy.
Abhay: let him go Ajay (Abhay's eyes now turned to look at the guy and automatically his
eyes turned dark, reflecting anger). just one look at the guy standing there had Abhay's
blood boiling and the famous Abhay temper rising in full blast.
Abhay whispered: Karan....
Karan turned pale when he saw the coldness in Abhay's steely eyes.

Abhay slowly walked closer to Karan....removing his jacket in the process....then
removing his watch and rolling up his sleeves...then finally undoing his tie and the first
few buttons of his shirt.........

At Abhay's Home

Pari: Surbhi! where the hell is that girl? Surbhi!
Surbhi: i'm coming!....i'm coming

Pari saw Surbhi walk towards her and it only took her a few seconds to see that Surbhi
had been crying.

Pari forwned: whats wrong?
Surbhi: kya?...kuch bhi tho nahi
Pari gave her a 'yeah right' look: tum aise nahi mano gi
Pari took Surbhi's hand and pulled her into Abhay's room and sat her down on the bed.
Pari: ab saaf saaf batao....kya hua?
Surbhi tried very hard to stay quiet but her tears didn't take her side. she burst out crying
and spilled evreything that happened.

now Pari was holding on to Surbhi tightly, trying to calm her down. she couldn't believe
Surbhi went through so much and tried to pretend that nothing happened.

after a few minutes Pari stepped out of the room leaving a sleeping Surbhi behind. as
soon as she closed the door she bumped into Abhay.

Abhay: tum?...yahaan?
Pari: haan woh....i came to pass time with Surbhi but....she told me everything Abhay.
Abhay sighed: how is she?
Pari: tumhe bari fikar ho rahi hai uski.
Abhay gave her an irritated look.
Pari smiled: she's sleeping right now but...she's still restless.
Pari paused for a few seconds and then said: what did you with Karan?
Abhay looked at her surprised: how did you....
Pari: because i know you since we were little.....and i know what you can do if you lose
your temper.
suddenly Pari's face turned worried: Abhay you didn't do anything........wrong did you?
Abhay's face hardened: he deserved it, but don't worry....he'll never come near Surbhi again.
i made sure of that.
and with that said he walked passed Pari and entered his room to a sleeping Surbhi.

he saw her sleeping on his bed and was about to walk towards her when his steps stopped
mid-way.
Abhay thinking: what am i doing?....i don't care about how she's doing...Pari said that
she is sleeping....there is no need for me to go check on her myself.
with a determined look he turned to go to the bathroom......and he stopped mid-way once
again. but this time it was for a small whimper he heard. he turned to look at Surbhi with
a frowned expression, but that frown turned into concern when he saw Surbhi starting to
breath quicker. Abhay walked closer to her and bent down to get a closer look at her...his
face reflecting concern. Surbhi's hand clutched tightly to the bed covers...as if trying to
fight somthing. without realizing Abhay brought up one of his hands and placed it on her
forehead, while his other hand was placed on her fisted hand.

Abhay wispered: Surbhi....stop dreaming about him....
and like magic...Surbhi's breath slowed and her fisted hands opened. her face became
peaceful again with a dreamless sleep. it was as if Abhay's voice eased her....his touch
calmed her....his presence soothed her. and she slept the night away...her uneasiness gone...
with Abhay by her side.....

THE NEXT MORNING

the whole family was eating breakfast together. they were talking, laughing, and having
a lot of fun like always. Surbhi seeing her family like this made her happy....she realized
that even if her destiny doesn't have a husband's love...it still has a family's love.
Surbhi thinking: i'll try my level best to keep this family happy....i promise to protect
them from any harm.
she gave a cute dimpled smile and went back to eating when she noticed Abhay staring at her.
she looked into his eyes but his strong gaze did somthing to her...she lowered her eyes
in shyness....knowing what kind of power his eyes can have over her.

Abhay thinking: why can't i stop looking at her...what is wrong with me? i guess she's not as
bad as i thought she would be.
he gave a small smile. Pari noticed that little scene between her two friends and she
gave a coy smile. Pari thinking: its about time...
Abhay's eyes averted to the mailman that walked in holding a letter.

mailman: a letter for mr. Abhay
Abhay: that's me...(he takes the letter) thanks.
the mailman leaves and Abhay opens the letter.
Abhay's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. he slowly looked at Surbhi...his eyes reflecting
confusion, disbelief, anger....
Surbhi felt the room tempreture lower a couple degree as she looked into Abhay's eyes....
she might have an idea of what the letter might say.

Markandya: what is it son?
Abhay stayed quiet....not removing his steely gaze from Surbhi.
Pari walked up to Abhay and read the letter over his shoulder. what she read made her eyes
pop out.
Pari: are you kidding me!?
Pushpa getting irritated said: would someone say whats going on.
Pari: it says that Surbhi's preg....pregnancy reports are positive...she's pregnant aunty....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JasmineHSLavanyaaKrithikaassonas1TinasRagvirtvmyloveMagixXkrithikasWinchesterbros

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks thanks thanks thanks SOOOOOOO much for updating !!! Oooo, this is really nice and interesting. LOL

Keep going. Pregnant haan ? Would love to see what will happen next...

Btw, how you feeling dear ? All well now ???? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishra

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I am feeling much better Kezia. Just having cold now. But I am out of fever. I am fine now dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonas1MagixX

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
that was a good update...wow cant wait for the next part Clap keep up the good work Clap Clap

deepa_mishra

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonas1

that was a good update...wow cant wait for the next part Clap keep up the good work Clap Clap

Thanks Sona.
TinasRagvir Groupbie
TinasRagvir
TinasRagvir

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Welcome Back Deepa. Smile Awesome update.  Clap
But Surbhi pregnent. Its confusing. Please update the next chapter soon Deepa.

deepa_mishra

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
OOOOOOOOOOOO...OMG....what is this deepa..? surbih's is pregneat? ur FF is rocking... keep going dear.. love it. and i can image the scean which happen in their room

deepa_mishra

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
OMG deeps phir se suspense Surbhi pregnant.???????ShockedShocked Hope tha the results are wrong. Whatever liking abhay felt towards surbhi will go now. Ayooooooo, I hate it...... Just kidding yaar. The best part of your FF is this suspense which makes us want to read again and again. I loved it loved it loved it. Pls update fast deeps this suspense is killin me.

deepa_mishra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index