Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 (Page 26)

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TinasRagvir

oh... that pig karan... what a swine... Angry Dead

mera bas chale toh mein iski... Angry

very real part hun... I simply LOVED it... Clap

You depicted the feelings very nicely. Surbhi's obvious concern about Abhay, dil ki baat zubaan par... and Abhay's guilt... His concern overriding all. The vulnerability of a girl in such a situation... Flawless...

Ok, so hurry and update...

no one can save that pig-head from my mirchi now... no one!!! Angry go Abhay... I can already imagine that pig's face Ouch

Hurry and continue!! 

Thanks Tina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TinasRagvir

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Deeps OMG how did i miss this chapter. Fascinating. Ye karan be na kithna KKKKKKKKKK hai...... Poor surbhi I just cant bear surbhi's distressed state. Deeps waiting for the next chapter is like thru hell. Plz jalding update karo na. Mindblowing...........
ssimran1 Groupbie
ssimran1
ssimran1

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Deepa please update the next chapter soon.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Deeps OMG how did i miss this chapter. Fascinating. Ye karan be na kithna KKKKKKKKKK hai...... Poor surbhi I just cant bear surbhi's distressed state. Deeps waiting for the next chapter is like thru hell. Plz jalding update karo na. Mindblowing...........

Thanks for you lovely comment dear. Updating very soon.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssimran1

Deepa please update the next chapter soon.

Hey Simran I will update next chapter very soon.
deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
So friends updating the next chapter in a couple of minutes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasmineHkrithikas

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Chapter 8

Surbhi kept on struggling while only wishing for Abhay to somehow come and save her....
and the inevetable happened....Surbhi felt karan's weight on her lift off. She
opened her eyes and thanked God to see abhay. The fear she felt slowly started to leave her
body as she saw her husband grab Karans collar.

Abhay walked in on this scene and saw Karan on top of Surbhi tearing her blouse.
The sight in front of him boiled his anger to the point where he was ready to kill. Abhay
grabbed Karan's collar and pulled him off Surbhi. Abhay and Surbhi's eyes met for only a
second and he saw the fear in her eyes....but most of all he saw the pain. The pain of
finding out that the one she loved didn't love her back. the pain of seeing her dreams
shatter right in front of her eyes.

Abhay's eyes flared in anger as his eyes slowly shifted towards Karan. Before Karan
opened his mouth to utter a word, Abhay's fist met with Karan's jaw. For the next 5
minutes all Abhay saw red in front of his eyes as he kept on punching Karan. Abhay
couldn't understand why.....but he felt outraged at the thought of Karan doing such a
disgusting act.
Abhay pushed Karan agaisnt the wall and grabbed his collar with both his hands. What he
said next surprised both Surbhi and himself....
Abhay: mere biwi ko haath lagaye ga?....(Abhay punched Karan and jerked his head back).
you want to touch my wife?(Abhay swung again with his fist when he suddenly heard a small
cry)

Abhay let go of Karan as he slowly fell to the ground unconcious. when Abhay's
anger is released it is very hard to get it back under control. But that one sound of a
small cry worked like magic as it calmed Abhay's anger.
Abhay turned around and the sight in front of him softened his hard features. He felt his
anger melt away as he saw Surbhi sitting in the corner with her knees up and her hands
covering her crying face.

He quietly walked up to Surbhi and kneeled in front of her small figure. He lifted his hands
to remove her hands from her face. Abhay hesitated at first, but another soft cry from Surbhi
was all he needed. Abhay touched her wrists and slowly removed her hands from her face.
As soon as his eyes met Surbhi's he saw Surbhi launched herself in his arms and break
down crying. Now her sobbing can be heard clearly. She let out all her pain as she held
onto Abhay for dear life. Abhay wrapped his strong arms around Surbhi...not hesitating once...
as he queitly waited for Surbhi to calm down.

Surbhi's painful cries broke Abhay's heart. He's never seen anyone this sad before. He felt
her tears soak his shirt as he wrapped his arms around her tighter. His right hand came up
and stroked her hair.

After a few minutes Surbhi finally calmed down. Abhay moved away a little when he felt Surbhi
panic and hold on tighter.
Abhay sighed and whispered: i'm not going anywhere Surbhi....don't worry.
He took off the jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around her. Surbhi started to get up
from her sitting position when she felt Abhay's arms go around her once again. But this time
he lifted her up into his arms and carried her to the car....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhay stopped his car in front of the mansion. Him and Surbhi didn't speak a word to
each other on the ride home, but once in a while Abhay's eyes shifted to her to see if she
was ok. Abhay was about to get out the car when he felt Surbhi's hand touch his shoulder. He
looked at surbhi questioningly.

Surbhi: Abhay....I...i can't go in like this...what will the family think.

Abhay: don't worry...everybody is sleeping by now. Nothing is going to happen.

He gets out the car and sees Surbhi step out the car as well. He slowly walks towards Surbhi.
She lifts her eyes and sees Abhay walking towards her. She feels her heart beat faster as
he got closer...and closer. he stopped right in front of her, and without saying a word
lifted her up again and carried her to their bedroom....all the while looking deeply into
her eyes.

He gently placed her on his bed and turned to get the first aid kit. Abhay then sat on the
bed and lifted his hands to remove his jacket from around her. Surbhi didn't understand why..
but she wrapped the jacket around her tighter when she felt Abhay starting to remove it.

Abhay paused, and then said: i'm not him Surbhi...

That one line is all Surbhi needed. She took off his jacket and let him tend to her wounds.
Abhay saw the scratch marks on her arms and the bite marks on her shoulder. He gently held
her chin and moved it to the side to get a better look at her neck and saw the bruises
Karan's teeth left. Abhay's jaw clenched as he felt his anger return, but he kept it
under control because he knew Surbhi didn't need that right now.

Abhay thinking 'i'll deal with him later.'

He started on her shoulder first and put ointment on the bite marks. Surbhi couldn't help
but shiver at his gentle touch. She felt his fingers trail down from her shoulders to her
arm. She hissed in pain when he started to clean the scratch marks. That burning pain
was soon gone when she felt Abhay blow gently on it. Then he queitly moved closer and
started tending to the bruises on her neck. He started to clean the blood when he noticed
Surbhi close her eyes in pain. Without realizing how close he was to her....he leaned in
and started blowing on her neck. Surbhi automatically titled her head to the left give
Abhay better access to her neck. After cleaning up her wounds Abhay gently lowered Surbhi to
the bed. But as soon as Surbhi's back hit the pillows she cried out in pain.

Alarmed, Abhay quickly pulled her to a sitting position again.

Abhay: kya hua...Surbhi...batao mujhe kya hua?

Surbhi just sat there with a pain expression on her face. She arched her back a little and
Abhay noticed this.

Abhay frowned when he slowly turned her so that her back was facing him now. He moved
hair and put it over her shoulder and that is when he saw it......Surbhi's back was covered
with scatches.

Abhay eyes widened, he whispered:Surbhi.....tumne mujhe bataya kyon nahi.(his fingers trailed
the cuts)...i'm sorry....i'm so sorry....

Surbhi: i didn't want to make you more worried...and you don't have to be sorry for anything.
it's not your fault.

Abhay thinking: 'yes it is.....i was so selfish about my life that i sent you to him. it's
all my fault...'

Abhay lifted his hand and hesitated....
Abhay: Surbhi....i'm gonna have to clean this up....do you mind?
Surbhi looked over her shoulder at him and said after a long pause: it's ok.....mein aap
par barosa karti hoon.

Abhay gave a small smile. He slowly started to unbutton her blouse. He can't tell why....but
his heart started to beat faster with each button he undid. His gently cleaned up
the cuts on her back. Each time his fingers touched her soft skin he felt a jolt go through
his entire body. He then closed the buttons to Surbhi's blouse and soon Surbhi fell asleep.

Abhay on the other hand, stayed up all night. He just couldn't sleep. He sat on a chair and
looked at Surbhi's sleeping form. He doesnt know why, but he felt the urge to stay up all
night....to watch her.......to protect her.......

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

JasmineHSLavanyaasonas1ssimran1TinasRagvirMangnoliaACCOUNTCLOSEDNaheedalisasandraMagixXtvmylovekrithikasWinchesterbros

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
WOW,DeepaClap,what can I say about your updateDay Dreaming,I am totally blushing.Blushing

You have written so beautifully and romantically because of that I was smiling reading it.PartyDancingParty

Wish they show like these scenes in PrathaDay Dreaming,you are faaaaaaaaaaaar more better than Pratha CTs.ClapClapClap

Loved each and every line Deepa,Thumbs Upcontinue to give us treat like this.ClapStar

It was too romantic.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDlisasandratvmylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index