Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 (Page 13)

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Awesome update Deepa.ClapClapClap

Pari's character is so positive and lovely one.ClapThumbs Up

I loved the argument between Abhay and Pari.Clap

Felt so sad for Surbhi as she looked at all those photos.Cry

Please continue the update soon.Big smile

Aww Krithika so you love Pari's charecter. Yes she is a lovely charecter. She will entertain us more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDzan101krithikas

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
waw...... great.......ClapClapClap.. 
the next day Surbhi was cleaning her closet when she knocked over a photo album. She flipped it open and saw old pictures of herself with her family. Her first step…her first day in school…a school drama…Tina's birthday…and then she saw a picture of her and Karan. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek as she closed the album. Abhay noticed this whole scenario and got a wicked smile on his face. 
oh.... sooo sad i feel sorry  for surbih..... deepa you have written it well...Wink  now it's getting more interesting.. continue it soon......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSED

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I am just loving your FF baby...... It is just awesomeThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Abhay is so wicked, but I am adoring it. I am just crazy about the  rootna manana track, and in the end when the lead pair fall ardently in love. Haila, I know that is what is going to happen in the end. Deeps plz continue fast yaar, I just can wait to know what evil plan is going on in Abhay's mind. Poor Surbhi, and pari is cool.

deepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSED

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

waw...... great.......ClapClapClap.. 
the next day Surbhi was cleaning her closet when she knocked over a photo album. She flipped it open and saw old pictures of herself with her family. Her first step'her first day in school'a school drama'Tina's birthday'and then she saw a picture of her and Karan. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek as she closed the album. Abhay noticed this whole scenario and got a wicked smile on his face. 
oh.... sooo sad i feel sorry  for surbih..... deepa you have written it well...Wink  now it's getting more interesting.. continue it soon......Smile

Thanks Zaina. I will update soon.

ACCOUNTCLOSEDzan101

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

I am just loving your FF baby...... It is just awesomeThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Abhay is so wicked, but I am adoring it. I am just crazy about the  rootna manana track, and in the end when the lead pair fall ardently in love. Haila, I know that is what is going to happen in the end. Deeps plz continue fast yaar, I just can wait to know what evil plan is going on in Abhay's mind. Poor Surbhi, and pari is cool.

Thanks Suku. Dont worry I will update next part very soon. Because now the chapters are going to be a interesting mode.
 So just wait and watch.

ACCOUNTCLOSEDWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I am greedy for you FF update deeps. Future is going to be very interesting for SurAbh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSEDzan101

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hahaha Suku how you are saying future is going to be interesting.  Wait we will see its interesting or not we can find out.
ssimran1 Groupbie
ssimran1
ssimran1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Deeps really your FF is moving with a great part. I just cant wait for next chapter. Please update it soon as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index