FF:Pyaar Tho Hona Hi Tha Ch-32, Pg-104 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonas1

Its too entertainment Deeps. Thanks for a wonderful date dear.

thanks dear.
Deeps its a beautiful update dear. I just enjoyed the part very much. Moth of them are enjoying with other couples.
Wow good job dear. Waiting for next update.
Very Nice Deeps. Please continue soon.
Originally posted by JasmineH

Deeps its a beautiful update dear. I just enjoyed the part very much. Moth of them are enjoying with other couples.

Thanks Jas.
Originally posted by ssimran1

Wow good job dear. Waiting for next update.

Thanks Simi
Originally posted by TinasRagvir

Very Nice Deeps. Please continue soon.

Thanks Tina.

Chapter 29

Surbhi was mad!…..oh she was so mad….how dare he……what does he think of himself?...uff! he can be so irritating sometimes….and he hasn't even said sorry….ok…fine….she won't talk to him either….he can go and kiss a cow for all she cared.
Surbhi's train of thoughts were interrupted when Pari called her.
Pari: Surbhi let's go…we have to bring Nidhi down.
Surbhi smiled, covering up her foul mood: let's go.
The two gorgeous ladies made their way upstairs to bring the bride down.
Pari: by the way….what did Abhay do now?
Surbhi's eyes looked at pari in surprise….ok it's official…this girl is psychic.
Surbhi: how did you…
Pari: do you really want me to answer that…again?
Surbhi: I guess not….anyways….lets just forget about it.
Pari: are you sure…
Surbhi: yea….i'm fine…really, besides…only Abhay can get himself out of this mess.
She smiled and Pari smiled in return.

Rahul: yaar Abhay…Surbhi looked really mad earlier…what did you do now?
Abhay grinned: just some payback…but don't worry, she can't stay mad at me for long.
Rahul eyes shifted to the spot behind Abhay.
Rahul: hey look….there's Nidhi.
Abhay looked up and saw his little sister, looking like a doll, coming down the stairs.
His chest swelled in pride…his little brat was getting married…and it was a double celebration for him because his best friend was getting married as well.

Abhay then noticed Surbhi standing behind Nidhi. He could tell that she was really pissed off at him…she kept on avoiding eye contact with him. He grinned up at her…sorry jaan…but everythings fare in love and war. After a few seconds Surbhi finally made eye contact with Abhay. Her steely gaze would have frozen anybody else, but she would have to do more than that to stop Abhay. Abhay winked at her..trying to make her smile, but she just looked the other way ignoring him. When Surbhi looked at Abhay again, she saw him touch his ear…asking for forgiveness. Abhay mouthed a silent "common jaan…I'm sorry"…his face reflecting a baby's innocence.
Surbhi cleared her throat..she was melting…but like hell she was going give in that easily.

Nidhi was lead to the mandap. She sat down next to Ajay and the rituals started. Abhay went and stood next to Surbhi.
Abhay: ab tak naraaz ho?
Surbhi stayed silent…there is no way she will talk to him that easily.
Abhay: Surbhi common…I said sorry.
Nidhi and Ajay rose to do their pheres and everyone stared throwing flower petals at the couple.
Surbhi smiled as she took a hand full of flower petals and threw them at Nidhi and Ajay. But wait…what's this?...how can she feel flower petals on herself? Surbhi looked around and saw Abhay throwing petals as well…but instead he was throwing them on her.
Surbhi: Abhay yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?
Abhay: it worked….finally you're talking to me.
And Abhay continued to throw petals on Surbhi. Surbhi stood still for a moment and turned her face the other side, trying to cover her smile. But her smile didn't go unnoticed by Abhay.
Abhay grinned and whispered to himself: hassi tho phassi
Surbhi: did you say something?
ABhay: no…I didn't say anything.
He then put a protective arm around her waist as they stood side by side….looking at the new couple walking around the sacred fire. Surbhi didn't resist….so Abhay knew that she has forgiven him.

Pandit: vachan dijiye…ke aap dono har paresthithi, chaye shub ho ya dukh…kabhi ek doosre ka saath nahi chodenge.

Surbhi looked at Abhay when he was too busy looking ahead. Love filled her eyes as she remembered the blessed day she became his wife.

She closed her eyes as she felt her head being colored, by the scared red, marking her as his forever…

Pandit: vadh kaniya ko vachan de, ke who bure se bure waqt mein, uske maan samaan aur izzaat ki raksha kare.

The black beads adorned her neck…indicating the starting of a new life for her…a life forever connected to Abhay.

Pandit: kaniya vachan de…ke uske pathi par anne waale sanghat ko, woh pahle apne upar le…phir chahe who maut hi kyon na ho

She placed her delicate hand on his… promising to try her best in fulfilling her duties.

Pandit: aaj se yeh tumhari arthangini hain…iske bina tum adoore ho…aur tumhare bina yeh…ab tum dono mil kar…ek doosre ko pura karoge…

Abhay stepped in front of Surbi…leading the way around the holy fire…not knowing that she will slowly creep into his heart…completing him…

Pandit: aaj se yeh bandhan…janmo ke liye jud gaya hain…

Abhay turned to catch Surbhi staring at him. He raised his eyebrows..asking if she was ok….Surbhi came out of her trance and smile at him.
What Surbhi did next surprised Abhay. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.
Abhay's eyes became big…Surbhi has never been someone to show a lot of affection in public.
Abhay asked softly: what was that for?
Surbhi: bas aise hi…
Abhay smiled pulling her closer to his side, as they watched Nidhi and Ajay finish their pheres.

The wedding was almost over. They had just said goodbye to Nidhi and there wasn't a dry eye in sight. Abhay had seemed to dissappaear somewhere, he would die before he let anyone see him shed a tear. So this what Surbhi was doing now…looking for Abhay. Everyone else was busy taking care of the lingering guests.

Surbhi entered the huge garden…she knew Abhay would be here, but this place was so big that it'll take her a while to find him.

Surbhi: Abhay!
Surbhi felt someone grab her from the back..normally Abhay would be the only one doing something like that…but the arms felt different. A chill went up her spine instead of the warmth whenever Abhay is around. This pair of arms didn't belong to Abhay…so she quickly got out of their grasp.
She paled when she saw who was standing in front of her.

Surbhi: Karan….what the hell are you doing here?!
Karan: is that any way to talk to the love of your life?
Surbhi let out a bitter laugh.
Surbhi: you wish Karan…I was in the illusion of being in love with you. The truth is I never knew what love is until I met Abhay…what I felt for you is nothing compared to what I feel for Abhay.
Surbhi gave a satisfied look when she saw Karan's face turn red with anger and embarrassment.
Karan: shut up Surbhi…
Surbhi wouldn't shut up…she was tired of running away from him.
Surbhi: why?..did I hurt your ego?...oh please Karan…the truth is that you aren't worth a woman's love. Ek aurat ko kush rakne ke liye ek mard hona bahut zaroori hota hain. You're not a man Karan…you couldn't keep me happy…and you couldn't keep Nidhi happy.

Karan raised his hand to slap Surbhi…but his hand never made contact with Surbhi's face. It was stopped mid-air. Karan looked to the side to see a fuming Abhay holding his wrist. Karan tried to loosen Abhay's grip on his wrist…but the grip only tightened.

Abhay: how dare you come back….and how the hell did you get in?
Karan: you forget that I was a part of this family once….i know every inch of this mansion just as much as you do.
Abhay twisted Karan's wrist and was satisfied when he heard him yelp in pain.
Karan had no other choice…..

Karan: relax Abhay…I just wanted to tell Surbhi the secret you and I share.
Abhay's eyes shot daggers at Karan..the temperature seemed to drop a couple of degrees around them.
Surbhi: Abhay what is he talking about?
Abhay: Surbhi why don't you go inside.
Karan: oh please Abhay…does she know that this secret has to do with her?
Surbhi got even more confused….what secret? And what does he mean by it had to do with her?
Abhay: shutup!...Surbhi go inside.
Karan: oh so he hasn't told you…well wouldn't you like to know?
Surbhi let out a sigh…she was being ridiculous…how can she possibly listen to Karan over Abhay. She turned to walk inside when Karan called out again.
Karan: would you like to know who was behind that night Surbhi?
Surbhi stopped dead in her tracks. Karan gave an evil smile when he saw that he had her attention.
Abhay dangerously whispered: Karan…
Karan ignored Abhay and continued: that's right Surbhi…Abhay was the one to bring me back into your life. he hated you so much that he came to me for help….and you know what happened after that….
Surbhi turned around shocked….she forgot that Karan was even standing there………..all she saw was Abhay looking at her with guilt….a small tear escaped the corner of her eye.

WOW deepa what a update ⭐️ 👏
i luv it from bigining to end ❤️ but end is so emotional & coming chapter will be OMG... can't wait ... all the scenes written beautifuly ⭐️
there are many favorite scenes
he can go and kiss a cow for all she cared 😆
but everythings fare in love and war 😳
..wait…what's this?...how can she feel flower petals on herself? Surbhi looked around and saw Abhay throwing petals as well…but instead he was throwing them on her. Surbhi: Abhay yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?
Abhay: it worked….finally you're talking to me.  abahy bach gaya😆
 What Surbhi did next surprised Abhay. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. 😳  ☺️ all the falshback scenes of SurAbh marrige surbhi imagine 😍 beautifuly presented❤️⭐️ 👏
last part this karan 😡
 guilty abhay ... hurted surbhi ...OMG
greattt going deeps ... amazing job ⭐️👏👏👏👏
keep it up friend 👍🏼
aree yeh kaya hoga kaise hua kab hua aur kyun 
Karan u 😡
Surbhi now every thing depends on u Abhay n me both coz if she forgives then i am allright n Abhay too but if not i'll be totally dead n Abhay too 😆 😆 😆
Surbhi plss forgive!!!!!Abhay