Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun will fight for his rights=his wifey! (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yes gina the episode was disappointing ( the lame misunderstanding) but was funny too .Arohi ne kya bola aur arjun ne kya samja i wonder all these ppl think they are smart as if they r likeeinstein ki chati aulaad then y is it so difficult for talking directly without beating around the bushLOL.i m not complaining issi bahane we wud get Arjuhi scenes.

P.S. is there any show in the Indian TV where there is  no misunderstanding  because of misconstruction misinterpretation of some1's speechROFL

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by armulover

Originally posted by wida

yepp excitedd
butt why is it alwasy arjun that fight for the love??
first with chiku and now with dhonoo to get his wifey backk
andd for his rights.. butt i dont think he realised forr his love.. butt for his wife!!
like arohi said she is still his wife

Wow Wida... u said my dil ki baat.... yesterday only I made a post.... like why does he always have to fight or express? I want it to be Arohi's turn....Like today she was jealous about the London waali... I want her to take action on that now.... I know he needs to fight for his rights.... and he will... but he needs to do it against his family... LOL... 

Arjun has a head start Arohi in d fight for love....but i think Arohi will catch up...d smoke can already b seen wid d mention of london waali ladki....Tongue

Chingari koi bhadke.... hahaha... well... true Smoke toh dikh raha hai... ab aag kab lagegi? dhamaka bhi toh hona chahiye na.... jaise Arjun hamesha karta hai.... hehe
MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
meee too i hope ur rite i cant wait for their cute scenes 
LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
yea agree hope so....go arjun go for ur right hehe ;)
Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Me too would lv to c more arjuhi scenes n now arjun fighting for his wifey it would b interesting to watch.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for next week, I want to see Arjun sweep Arohi off her feet and show Dhondo how to really win the heart of the one you love Embarrassed
brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
well said.........
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

yes gina the episode was disappointing ( the lame misunderstanding) but was funny too .Arohi ne kya bola aur arjun ne kya samja i wonder all these ppl think they are smart as if they r likeeinstein ki chati aulaad then y is it so difficult for talking directly without beating around the bushLOL.i m not complaining issi bahane we wud get Arjuhi scenes.

P.S. is there any show in the Indian TV where there is  no misunderstanding  because of misconstruction misinterpretation of some1's speechROFL

well said manoj... MU pe MU..aaj toh double dhamaka...but the irony of it...ek MU dusre MU ka muh band karega.. arjun in his quest to fight for his wifey will realize the major blunder both have committed..LOL n the moment arohi started talking to arjun abt his rights..i knew abhi MU hone wala hai.. khulke bolne me kya hai... she has already told him many many times how his gud for nothing family is using him..iss baar kya hua? cat got ur tongue?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index