India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Shaurya and shankar gay track is spoiling the show

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Guys please don't get me wrong i love this show too much. But this gay track is getting on my nerves some of u may find the track funny but i totally hate it. I know its legal in India  but guys don't u think they are getting too much importance and screen space where as there are less scenes of Abhiya, kabir and even others. I just hate this gay thing . They can show anything else to make it funny but the gay track just sucks. This is only my point of view mods can close this topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Well I think Misha is being totally ruined due to this gay track....she needs a proper story line for her....be it either with shaurya or with shankar....i dont mind any one of the them....but both of them together is a big no no.....it annoys me seeing shaurya like this.....though the creatives r trying to make it funny.....its not actually that funny

an actress of priyas caliber needs something more worthwhile happening to her in the show......plz creatives...dont ruin misha like this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobaewaBazingaanyctophiliaAkankshaa.

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Me too yaaar it's funny but it's to much...Angry !!
Ekta turns everyone a gay i think's she love a gay !! Angry ROFL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
well the gay track is funny....but then its ruining misha's character...but i guess its the humour part of the show...since the shaurya track...misha is acting weird...where is our bindaas misha....she is changing herself for shaurya which i don't want at all
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that this Shaurya-Shankar-Misha track is getting a little too boring now. It's time now Misha should know the truth of Shaurya.
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
yeash seriously its completely unbearable..n im totally fed of shaurya's over acting..omgg..hwz he smiles..its looks so over ...misha is so smart in front of him..everytime he just wants to remove his shirt,,...so hectic..eeeewwwwww
riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ya sometimes I also feel that this track is affecting the real show.
it looks crapWacko
ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Well I think Misha is being totally ruined due to this gay track....she needs a proper story line for her....be it either with shaurya or with shankar....i dont mind any one of the them....but both of them together is a big no no.....it annoys me seeing shaurya like this.....though the creatives r trying to make it funny.....its not actually that funny

an actress of priyas caliber needs something more worthwhile happening to her in the show......plz creatives...dont ruin misha like this
Absolutely, Priya is a very good actress i  liked her in remix also. I liked this Misha character from 1st day she is so bindaas and childish but  i think Misha is lost due to this gay track.Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index