India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Im confused???? (Page 2)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Most likely, i forgot to add, Urmila will reveal Gauri being made by unwed Gopi to Naani, afterall, Naani has invited Coal Mansion residents to the Modi Mansion on Monday, we saw the SBS video of Gopi serving them hot tea in the same saree as the precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by taral83

well Rashi was shown mixing flour and water..........in a blender so im assuming she was using that to make Gauri ma...or Parvati........The only think I can connect this with is that it has to do with martial status....as Nafisa said...........or has to do with reading and writing.........so lets see........what happens.......

I watched the precap it was in the hall, Gopi, Kokila and Naani explaining to Gopi how to make the Gauri, Rashi listening a few paces behind them, i didn't see the blender use of Rashi, have you been watching a behind the scenes video from SBS, which shows this?

Agreed it has to be marital status of Gopi, that's the problem or the illiteracy issue of Gopi. So we will see, as you have said, but if both issues crop up again, massive Dhamaka - Taral and everybody watch out for some fireworks, lets imagine the results of these issues coming up again.

Issue 1
Gopi is illiterate, Naani might demand she is taught to read, Aham might reveal to Naani this is why he thinks she is an unsuitable wife to him or he might just hate her more for her flaw to start coming up again.

Issue 2
Marital Status of Gopi, rescinded her vows ages ago, pretending to be married, Rashi reveals to Naani that Gopi should be excluded from making Gauri and bring the Gauri into the house as she is unwed. Will this finally result in Rashi being sent to her Pihar or is Hetal/Chirag and Jigar not the type to punish her in this manner for revealing to Naani this fact?

it was in the precap she was mixes water into something that was already in the blender looked like flour.......or she was trying to make some food for the fast..............
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kciqvxEZHmg

watch this link towards the end.......

Go to top