Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So where did all the LOVE GO..!!???? (Page 3)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I know dear both are in love terribly with each other..But what I dint like is the way she used that word..Vampire with a kind of insult in it & the way she doubted ABHAY with him spying..??!! I mean even if he spying..what is the problem..do you question his credibility..after him saving you every sec of your life..in Dehradoon..!! I cannot accept it NO WAY..!!Cry

I agree with you but Abhay also shows mood swing without saying any reasons. If he does those things to save her.. he should also tell her clearly..and openly..last time he broke her heart and insult her.. hit her by car.. and then took her in Jungle.. if normal person who does not what is his mind, she will do same.. since he also has to say her clearly..
they both doing those things just because they are open and clear to each other..it will get sorted out.. dont worry..
Those words even though she would have said to him, its not from her heart.. just her frustation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Few days earlier abhay said her that those children who dont get care from their parents at their childhood wants attention. That day he hurt her by saying that and today piya hurt him. Tit for tat. I am not angry with piya for that dialougue but throwing the locket.Angry How she forgot that earlier also abhay came to know where is she without the locket. So throwing it was really silly. I dont know why ekta wants to destroy abhiya relationship and try to create siya relationship.

yes sanchu..i MEAN ...the way she said..that ..whatever crap sid is he will be better than a VAMPIRE..??!! I mean she is giving him a GALI..come on DID ABHAY USE..an ORPHAN..to her..??!! Gosh that was as BAD..!!
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by intruderfast

i think piya will not give any bhaav to abhay for some time, he will be in her bad books for some time, but she will realise it soon

and poor abhay will not tell her the truth too
but when she threw the pendant , i was crying, i never expected that

Yes I agree ..it will be the way..And me too was in tears today..Actually my heart is bleeding in pain..!!It was really BAD..!! Actually it was shocking as I never expected in dreams anything like this from PIYA to ABHAY..ABhay is like that we could expect but Piya was so different ..always..today she broke my heart..!!
i hope she regrets it big time soon
she still has not realised how much abhay loves her, what she means to him
but god forbid if sid is able to charm piya like panchi i would not be able to watch abhay
it will be devastating sight for me, i feel a lot for abhay, his pain is too big and this would be heart wrenchingCry
 i have fears abhay always contrrol himself when he is near piya but sid he loves to take adv of womenCry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well piya is right in her own place....because she doesn't know the truth....but then throwing away the necklace was too rude...he gave her with so much love that can protect her...and what she did threw it away....

elena never did such cruel things to stefan after knowing that he is an vampire.....

And he had very well explained to her  that there is some khatra he can sense it & does she not know that Vampires have special powers..??!!! GOD give me a break..yes Ekta & her creatives are hell bent on something fishy..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Piya has gone mad. Abhay has pushed her away so mmuch she can't see clear. How dare she accuse Abhay of spying on her. After all hes done for her saving her from all the hazards she's caused she repays him like this. Abhays poor locket she threw it away. Piya U can't throw love away like this because love only comes once in ones life. If U don't respect it then Love will never respect U back. Abhay will be back to protect his Love as usual while Sid might get a chance to get a bite of Piya. Abhay should have wiped her bitter words when she said Sid is better than a vampire with Actually Piya you're right because he is in all words an actual definition of a vampire. A Human Blood sucker

But I must say I so so so loved the way ABHAY ..made her get out of that car.Clap.Poor soul..!!Cry
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
It's unfair to talks to Abhay like that Piya !! Cry
I'm very sad Cry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i guess it is ekta kapoor's serial so we can expect anything from this serial.......... m totally screwd up today frst of all due to work and den such show

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index