India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 4th Mar '11 (Page 3)

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Actually the precap does deserve a reply but no screaming - just something that shuts him up for once.  

I wud love her to smile sweetly at him and say  - no problem - I can leave your room to you, let me just go and ask Maasa which room I can move to and call my own since this is no longer mine...that will make him shut up nicely Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bpjyoanu rulzkhusi_*

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hooked

Actually the precap does deserve a reply but no screaming - just something that shuts him up for once.  

I wud love her to smile sweetly at him and say  - no problem - I can leave your room to you, let me just go and ask Maasa which room I can move to and call my own since this is no longer mine...that will make him shut up nicely Big smile

Clap cool n fitting reply. unfortunately anandi will do no such thing, she just thinks her husband has changed coz of city life. she will never doubt or back answer him again the way she did in mumbai (i wish she would, sigh, wishful thinking). she shouldnt just leave his room, but his life also, he's forgotten that whatever he is now is all thanks to his beendni. nut headed jagya.
No slap is more fitting for him than to see his beendni walk away from his life coz of his arrogant stupidity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

@ smart GFN= Good For Nothing LOL  At the moment Jagya is nothing but a GFN person.

true  uma,LOL it is not enough  right nowWink
G=gadha.  .....  .F=fully falthu..........N=nalayak / nikkammaa .......Ermm
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

good ideaLOL  She should actually walk up to dadisa with pillow and blanket and say "Dadisa mujhe unhone kamre se nikaal diya hai...main aapke kamre mein rah loongii."...
Jagya wouldn't repent but dadisa  would realize she is not getting parpothas anytime soon...LOL

divmathanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

good ideaLOL  She should actually walk up to dadisa with pillow and blanket and say "Dadisa mujhe unhone kamre se nikaal diya hai...main aapke kamre mein rah loongii."...
Jagya wouldn't repent but dadisa  would realize she is not getting parpothas anytime soon...LOL

But you know what Jyo....sadly DS will find a way to blame Anandi even for this....her reply would be "tune hi kuch bola hoga mhaare laadesar ko, beend do din ke liye aayo hai, par beendni usse chain se rehne bhi na deve" something like this....after all she is Jagya's daadisa....no? I dont have expectations from DS....Dead

pjyoanu rulz

RupeshikaSingh Goldie
RupeshikaSingh
RupeshikaSingh

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Cryi  missd yesterday's  epi...oh gosh jagya..is doing to much now..if i have brother like him na i would definetly not live him aliveAngry...bechari anandi..i hate jagya and dat aunty guari...they r gonna die if this news go DS......or d vilagers...im jus waiting for dat day now!!!!but really cant stop crying bechari anandiCryCry
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hey guys...am back..had gone to b'lore for an exam..show still going downhill kya?i dnt even have patience to read thru the updates of past two weeks..sum1 tell me is brief na,kya hua...are gauri-jagat seeing each other now?and whats wid LS?

divmathpjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@Anu

Yes...Jagat finally said the three magical words to Gauri infront of the whole world in mumbai ,  LOL..actually hua yeaa....ki gauri's bade papa sent a NRI guy (Anshul Trivedi his character is Ashish in BV) to meet gauri for shaadi....Jagya comes to know about  this and feels jealous....and ends up saying she is only his and she cannot marry anyone else...because he loves her.....followed by some romantic songs, kisses and nain mattaka between the two...LOL gauri is very happy, she thinks she found the love of her life......but poor girl still does not know the truth....on the other side our Anandi madam took up studies to be laayak for Jagya.......she studied just 2 days and gave 10th board exams....although she couldn't complete the last paper completely coz DS came back from sangam snan (all the family members had sent DS away for sangam snan, so that Anandi could give exams).....Lal Singh sees Jagya-Gauri romancing  and questions Jagya...but Jagya tells him off....now Jagya is back to Jaitser for vacation.....and then today's update....Smile

pjyoanu rulz

Go to top