India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 4th Mar '11 (Page 2)

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

I was seething with anger when I watched the precap today. How dare he talk to his wife like that.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  Anandi  jagya par tel dal kar aag laga dey. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsmartc

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
oh i would've loved to slap his arrogant face off his arrogant neck. they way he spoke bout his frnds,. it shows that he doesnt love and respect his roots. but its typical. jagya even as a child was spoiled so much by his DADISA that he's arrogant and thinks that he can get away with whatever he does. 
infact, you can say that this would obviously happen since he is a spoiled child. thats why the difference between his and Lal Singh's actions and words in Mumbai and Jaitser. anyone would think losing Anandi would've brought jagya to his senses when she almost died aftr taking the bullet in the head for him. i suppose he needs to really lose her now to realise what a stupid mistake he's doing. anyways, lovely show. it has all the right elements and just doesnt stop surprising me. love BV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123smartc

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update....

This year Shashank won best new comer award

Next year he will win Best Actor in a Negative Role....

Because he is no more a positive character...sigh...seriously, I am wondering what does he want in life?? I mean he doesnt realise....he is gonna lose his child hood friends, Anandi, his city friends and Gauri.......EVERYONE.... once the truth comes out......woh bolte hai na...."Vinash kaale vipreet buddhi"  

thouched right on the point divmath. Jagya really doesnt know what he's doin. he's just living for the moment and not bothered to think of what wil happen on the future when everyone finds out the truth. Its the typical 'Jab hoga tab dekha jaayega' Attitude.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyohookedsmartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Thanxx for the lovely update, hun!

I agree with all the opinions expressed above. The precap is the height of disgusting attitude but then again, I expect even far worse words and rudeness to come from Jagat now as his character can no longer salvage himself in my eyes at least. Even when and if he becomes positive, I'd never be able to let go of this phase and accept him. Honestly, its gone far to ahead...

And I see it from Anandi's perspective too. She doesn't say anything out of the sheer love and respect for her in-laws. She has gained a father and a mother in Bhairon and Sumitra; confidantes in Gehna and so forth. And all her life, despite the little education that she has, she has been taught to abide by the cultural norms.. Which expect a bindini to keep things regarding her marriage and to cover her bind's mistakes and errors as part of her ultimate duty. I know that Anandi's saint's act gets to all of us. Even to me at times.. But honestly, she has not learned any different from the society she's been exposed to. Had she been in an urban city, we'd definitely see some sort of rebellion in her.. But here, she is just going to do what she can by doing it to her own self (be it crying, studying more, or trying to change herself to become the kind of girl Jagat likes now..) but she'd never be the one to rat Jagat out in front of his parents or family.

I just wish that Bhairon can beat the heck out of Jagat once he catches him romancing Gauri along with all the family members. Oh, what a sweet revenge that'd be... *daydreams*

Its quite interesting how statuts differences among people can influence their beliefs and convictions. Jagat was always a spoiled brat, someone who had to have his way, someone who was self-obsessed and part of the blame goes to his upbringing in a household where he got everything that he ever wanted. COMPARE THAT with the likes of Lal Singh who comes from a poor, yet humble background but still knows the "mariyada" of his relationships and is able to stick to his identity instead of having multiple personality disorder like Jagat.  A rich kid once again not giving two hoots about how grave the consequences would be of his two-timing actions whereas a simpleton like Lal Singh knows that no matter what enticements come his way, he has someone waiting back home for him; someone who knows the value of his "mitti" and his responsibilities.

This is why they tell us to not spoil kids rotten or else, we'd regret it!

@ammoos: What's GFN? *scratches head*

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123fiddu-bAbhiAniammoos

bluedollie Goldie
bluedollie
bluedollie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Hmm...I hope they show the pre-leap sequence soon... will wait for Anandi to give it back to him.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-b

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..Though I like Jagya & gauri things..I seriouly hate Jagya for all the stuff at his home..His rudeness & Ego is now higher than Sky Now..This will fall this Guy badly one day...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123fiddu-bdivmathpjyoammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

@ smart GFN= Good For Nothing LOL  At the moment Jagya is nothing but a GFN person.

Edited by ammoos - 04 March 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bdivmathpjyo

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Jagya is so stupid he doesn't deserve anandi's love but her hatred a day should come when he realises his mistakes but by then it should be too late n anandi should hate him to the core.................

Edited by trendzy - 04 March 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-b

Go to top