veer back with a bang (Page 9)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111abc

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by souroj

Anmol the suspense is killing usLOLLOL. What happened today?
ok veer was adamant iccha should also sit in the pooja,
he said iccha is also bacche ki maa
she will be choti maa
everyone protested but veer stood his ground
he said i will not sit in the pooja if iccha is not there,
tappu in ager leaves from pooja
but jogi stops her and make her come back
finally jogi got a proper scene

anmol u r very sweet person...rearly tum to hamare liye live electronic media jesa kaam kar raho Tongue

thanks ,LOLLOLLOLbut its for few days only, i am fully free these days

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiredofuttaran

Originally posted by neenu55

yaa its sure

ichaa gg to get all the blame

so satya and sanchi's target is ichaa only
Cry i dont like satya Cry...buttt satya ko pata nahin tha na ki iccha baitne wali hain...he would have done so thinking tappu ko kuch karenge...par ab blame tho iccha par aayegi Cry

I am getting more and more convinced that Sachi has a 'thing' for Veer...she might be the 'promised one'.

So, Satya is out to get the two laides in Veer's life - Taps and Iccha.

Two birds with one stone. 

Might be that Mai had a brother whose kids are Satya and Saachi...and when Bro fell into bad times, Mai broke off all ties with him.

I like Satya ... but I wish he does not make life more miserable for Iccha. If he is against the Bundela parivar, then he should side with Iccha, nah? After all, they are doing their best to make life  hard for her too. 

Sigh! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarantiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
yesterday epi was just bang on ClapClapClapClapClapClapIT was so entertaining. ROFLROFLtappu's laal laal face is an awesome sight to watch . Her plans failed and her plan backfired along with nani's dialoge "kawa agar hans ke chaal vhale toh woh hans nahi banta" tappu bni kawaROFL. veer babu rocked yesterday . ClapClap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaranintruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

yesterday epi was just bang on ClapIT was so entertaining. ROFLROFLtappu's laal laal face is an awesome sight to watch . Her plans failed and her plan backfired along with nani's dialoge "kawa agar hans ke chaal vhale toh woh hans nahi banta" tappu bni kawaROFL. veer babu rocked yesterday . ClapClap
Clap

kal there was apost that veer was a dead man walkingLOLLOLLOLLOL
the dead man came alive yesterday, it was after so much time we saw fully charged veer,Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thktiredofuttarantiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by tani_thk

yesterday epi was just bang on ClapIT was so entertaining. ROFLROFLtappu's laal laal face is an awesome sight to watch . Her plans failed and her plan backfired along with nani's dialoge "kawa agar hans ke chaal vhale toh woh hans nahi banta" tappu bni kawaROFL. veer babu rocked yesterday . ClapClap
Clap

kal there was apost that veer was a dead man walkingLOL
the dead man came alive yesterday, it was after so much time we saw fully charged veer,Clap

Yup the epi was jusr rocking ROFLi enjoyed it thoroughly and tappu ka laal laal face was worth watching  she waas luking gorgeousLOLbandriyaLOL and veer bang on timing .

Edited by tani_thk - 04 March 2011 at 10:07pm
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Do u guys realise this is happening again n again. In one episode Veer shows sympathy towards Taps and his child and we all start bashing him and in the next very episode he comes in full swing with all his love and affection towards Ichcha. This is a clear attempt to make both veecha and veeya fans happy but for how long???Confused.

I mean how long is this drama going to continue yaar, story kab aage badegiAngry?? i am really not going to watch unless Rathod makes an entry or atleast they show some cute romantic scenes betwn Veecha.......... Satya's entry is also not making sense till nowUnhappy.

Till then updates are good enough for me. Btw thinking of watching the Taps bashing scenes in youtube today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12ruchira23tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
veer should maintain this love and sincerity for his beloved wifeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Do u guys realise this is happening again n again. In one episode Veer shows sympathy towards Taps and his child and we all start bashing him and in the next very episode he comes in full swing with all his love and affection towards Ichcha. This is a clear attempt to make both veecha and veeya fans happy but for how long???Confused.

I mean how long is this drama going to continue yaar, story kab aage badegiAngry?? i am really not going to watch unless Rathod makes an entry or atleast they show some cute romantic scenes betwn Veecha.......... Satya's entry is also not making sense till nowUnhappy.

Till then updates are good enough for me. Btw thinking of watching the Taps bashing scenes in youtube today.

Am starting a new thread on this thought, Rimi.

I think the CVs are trying hard to cater to two sects and keep the TRPs high too! Smart them! 

Go to top