veer back with a bang - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
veer should maintain this love and sincerity for his beloved wifeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rimi10

Do u guys realise this is happening again n again. In one episode Veer shows sympathy towards Taps and his child and we all start bashing him and in the next very episode he comes in full swing with all his love and affection towards Ichcha. This is a clear attempt to make both veecha and veeya fans happy but for how long???πŸ˜•.

I mean how long is this drama going to continue yaar, story kab aage badegi😑?? i am really not going to watch unless Rathod makes an entry or atleast they show some cute romantic scenes betwn Veecha.......... Satya's entry is also not making sense till nowπŸ˜”.

Till then updates are good enough for me. Btw thinking of watching the Taps bashing scenes in youtube today.

Am starting a new thread on this thought, Rimi.

I think the CVs are trying hard to cater to two sects and keep the TRPs high too! Smart them! 
Originally posted by tani_thk

yesterday epi was just bang on πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘IT was so entertaining. πŸ€£πŸ€£tappu's laal laal face is an awesome sight to watch . Her plans failed and her plan backfired along with nani's dialoge "kawa agar hans ke chaal vhale toh woh hans nahi banta" tappu bni kawa🀣. veer babu rocked yesterday . πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
haaa sacchi fox deer ke saath compare karna chahti hain ki koun cute hain 😊
Yes Veer was good today and he made sure Nani and Mai couldn't say no to Ichcha sitting in the puja πŸ‘

Originally posted by intruderfast

kal there was apost that veer was a dead man walkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the dead man came alive yesterday, it was after so much time we saw fully charged veer,πŸ‘
kisi ne oxygen mask nikaal diya tha...kal phir se daal diya...monday hope he doesnt need artificial oxygen mask any more....uttt jaao veer bhaiyya hamesha ke liyee plssssssssssssssss apne patni ko ghar me bahutttt pyar dooo...par serial me hamare icchaa ko dhoka mat dena...pyar ke naam par kalank ho jaaoge nahin tho😳
the best dialogue yesterday was veer to iccha
shubh kaam mein deri mat karo iccha when he gave the thali to iccha first
tappu bas haath faillate reh gayiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

i was expecting something bad at pooja

because tappu lied to mai abt her dream abt vansh

she played with mai's emotions for vansh

and lastly she played with god also to just sit with veer infront of ichaa
Originally posted by neenu55

i was expecting something bad at pooja

because tappu lied to mai abt her dream abt vansh

she played with mai's emotions for vansh

and lastly she played with god also to just sit with veer infront of ichaa
i thought same...
Originally posted by mahmansma

I am getting more and more convinced that Sachi has a 'thing' for Veer...she might be the 'promised one'.

So, Satya is out to get the two laides in Veer's life - Taps and Iccha.

Two birds with one stone. 

Might be that Mai had a brother whose kids are Satya and Saachi...and when Bro fell into bad times, Mai broke off all ties with him.

I like Satya ... but I wish he does not make life more miserable for Iccha. If he is against the Bundela parivar, then he should side with Iccha, nah? After all, they are doing their best to make life  hard for her too. 

Sigh! 
@mahmansma though 2 sum extent i agree wid u that she might b a "promised one" but here again they can't b children of mai's bro or evne cousin bro bcoz then they bcum brother & sis of veer & vansh!! and by this relation acc. 2 hindu scriptures & laws sanchi can't marry his cousin!!πŸ˜•