India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

i am so happy toaysts

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Guys the epi was rocking today awsome epi i loved it.

Finally Daksh understood tht Naina is not wrong all the time and she is not a liar. Now i am looking farwood to se how he will ask her for forgivness. Tht will be fun to watch. But his ego is not over jet. He said if not for her/him. He shod aks for frogivness bcs of his mom.

I loved his mom today. Aaj uski maa ne uski bolthi band kardi. I am proud at her tht she telled thim the truth. ( I am proud at CVs for not dragging it). 

Everything Naina said to Akruti was so true, she always wants everybodys mercy ( i am little just bit like her, but i know how to fight) she wants everybodys mercy. She wants all to come to her without doing anything. I hate it i reallu hate her. And now she is feeling bad for what she did. I hope tht Naina doesnt forgive her easy.

But what did you guys think of the epi.

Amina

PL comment.

PS. This is a requst to CVs so i really hope some read it. Abt ten days it is my Bday. Pl give me a good epi pl pl pl pl.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraanu17Masooma Bukhari

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Apart from Daksh's silly attitude towards d truth & Naina stupid try of leaving patwardhan house which left NO impact on me,I liked d epi..esp,Kaki's expression & aai's wordic..Both lady Rocked..Even Naina's scene wid Akru was a gud 1.
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
From y'day's episode i felt still Daksh is not convinced with the truth that his mom told (Also, I hope he will believe that only when Aku herself confesses it). He still trust his sis that she never does that. and in his mind it is believd that Naina presented the story differently to his mom. But when he saw his mom's tears and told that lonely girl suffered all ur blaming without telling any word affected him a bit I think. Thats y he decided to say sorry.

Edited by ntsindia - 04 March 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgh212121anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yaa you are right and now I want aku not to come in Naina's office...may be she realise her mistake...but I am not sure about her....case if dashk fells for naina then aku may try her best to get her place from dashk..
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i too loved the episode.. and yhh ur right.. daksh still have ego problem and wants to say sorry for ayi.. Pinch

and what u said? they didn't drag it? are u sure? if they have shown one more episode like that i hv been gone crazy.. Wacko

naina was saving akruti doesn't mean she wasn't angry on her.. the person most angry on akruti was naina but she controlled herself.. Shocked

ohh happy birthday in advance.. do come to the forum on ur birthday and get lots n lots of gifts n wishes from ur friends (us) Big smile
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I ws on cloud9 when told what was correct to daksh and then ppl shud have seen his face..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index