Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Love to read your discussion as you both are on the same wave length....Everyone wants a good show for which viewers have invested their time and energy....Just the loyalty  of the fans can not make the soap successful for that PH have to put extra efforts ...Creatives and Zee never promoted CB 1 or its lead pair well in the later stages....It was given step-motherly treatment and was dumped in the end....Hope they should go through your discussions for the betterment of the show

Neerja,  thanks.  Also don't stop writing your views even if they are different from others.  As long as the discussion is respectful without name calling to forum participants or actors, it is just one's personal opinion.

My problem with Friday's show was that they are always projecting Dev as Kanha and Radhika as Radha.  HA clip posted in the morning had lines about that too.  Kanha was above all materialism and discriminations, but he was never dumb.  In fact he was the brains behind the whole Mahabharat battle.  So how can Dev be shown dumb especially when they showed otherwise in until day before yesterday.

If they had shown from the beginning that Maheswari was coldly calculating who hid her true nature from Dev and was mildly indulgent towards him, I could understand him thinking that he owes Maheshwari. But she and her son constantly put down Dev calling him servant and what not.  They showed him only being close to Daima who also loved him and had a mission in mind for him.  So it is not possible to show him being so trusting towards Maheswari.

As Misti mentioned, they better show Daima convincing Dev that Maheswari was good for his protection.  But they need to make it clear to the audience.  The impression I got was this was closer to Kanha and Radha's story in some sense.  So Dev was prince in disguise who was brought up as an orphan for his own protection.  He gets his Radha who has spiritual connection with him and for whom Dev comes before anything including the society.  Together they complete each other and will fight for their rights and others' (this was meant fighting for the good family members and RP responsibilities).  So Dev can not be dumb if that is the theme. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was reading your ( can i call you seema)  comments ,very aptly   analyzed  the  show....i totally agree with you as PH,s   treatment with CB and still  not sure about their actors, characters , not easily be trusted...Even i do not understand why they are in a hurry, can not take the tracks steadily....I am entangled with may be  and benefit  of doubt and trust the people easily....You people are right about  the TRP race.as they want to cash Dev Radhika,s popularity
Neerjaa thumbnail
 But sorry to disappoint you Chipak i am not a religious kind of  person at all, believe in god but not in rituals...Curtsey CB1 because of that i got interested in Radha Krishan tales...Funny thing is that i got hooked to this soap,  when i get very easily bore with  run of the mill kind soaps...when CB1 was going down hill i used to daily write to Zee response about their illogical tracks and to do something about it.......It was really irritating that time.... i used to mute the TV most of the time...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chipak

Misti great commentary as always⭐️ and Congo for your CF winning Oscar👍🏼 must be happy for him😃

Thank you😃 I was thrilled when he won the Oscars, finally he gets the Oscar recognition. Have you watched the Kings Speech? Is it out in India?There is just the right amount of drama in it and its one of the wittiest scripts that I have ever come across.

Always love your takes with comic elements to make everything look totally different n lot more bearable. Wasnt been reading your MI commentaries or updates but after this thread cud more or less guess what is happening or whr its heading. Angie and yours character/ story analysis is like proper dissection from every angle..v. intersing posts and completely agree with you. Sia, Rajsri and Radhas povs well taken😃.  Only wish Cvs read your threads and get some logic (seriously read smwhr rubina or Djs coming to IF..smthing like that😕)

Thank you .....I also read that in one of the interviews or somewhere that thy come but I have got no clue as to whether they really come or not. Anyway I write what I feel and it is upto them whether they want to take anything from it or not. Thats their choice. 

I sincerely hope this to not happen again with Cb2 and for that Djs to not have forgotton the lesson learnt from past mistakes but now wonder if they really got any point or not😕

Well they did again try to burn Radhika,..........this time a child......so I am not too sure about DJs and ZEE......I mean they could have shown the father standing upto the mother in some other way.......but fire again! 

I hav seen only 2 episodes and read some updates tilll now and whatever i get i feel Djs are in some hurry and rushed everything or revealed too much. They know the reason for CB2 was Avina chemistry as radev and Kanha element (which i feel they are overdoing it  in order to prove some divine connection..which i m sure they gonna forget soon n bring in usual drama..soory but completly my opinion). Here Djs had 3 months to build the show aorund Avina nicely instead they seems to be fosucing al their energies to cash it in the name of AviNa as Radev and kanha element. And here i think they are messing up the other charcters from the strating itself and not just from leap. I dont mind if they copy nay movie n show that but dynamics shud be build from the starting and it shud be maintained atleast for some time if not till the end. People chnage according to some situation but chnage suddenly and then others close their eyes or completey forget abt that without reasoning is illigical and do not disgest well with audience..

They are rushing.......for me the kiddie track should have gone for some more time ......and the overdoing of the kanha element is something I also pointed out.......they are trying a bit too hard with Kanha.....lets see what they do with him now.

Here each single point by Misti and Angie are like hitting the nails at right point but the problem is Cvs are not looking....I agree epsidoes post leap shud hav been strong but reading what all is discussed here i m not vey hopeful as to how Cvs wud clear the confusion around Kabutarni and her dynamics in RP house..why everyone accepted her as Rep. for RP without any question despite knowing her to be downright evil😕. Whr was B Husband/Shayar, younder DIL, mahant,ammaji at the time...Djs habbit of underdeveloping any side charcater is well known and here also they are about to do the same.... Whats the point of showing these charcters then.

Exactly why have so many characters when they won't be developed and utilised properly. The fridays episode put doubts in my head.....the next few weeks will make the situation a bit clearer.

is abhay in making then i m so gone... i can tolerate any nonsense but for me Abhay type Dev is big NO for me..and reading more n more abt it is making me disconnect with the character i love most.  I did not se any of the leaps episode and do not intend to see them either but whatever i got i do not want any of this prediction to come true.
 The less said abt rads side is better..cuase till now i dont get why Rads has to suffer physical or mental abuse always.... this time from childhood if the only purpose to show Rads as an suffering orphan (here i dont understand how she was adopted in this family..Djs pls try clear this point else i know you wud forget n leave this behind) is to show her faith in Kanha then its entirely wrong Djs🤢

Thats what I feel too.........dumb Abhay does not interest me............why does Radhika have to be tortured again and again........and as usual Radhika story about her past should not be forgotten and explained properly to give a reason.

No doubt lik many others me too want Avina to come soon n story to progress but what sthe harm in slowly and logically moving towards that with Strong characters n not meek ones (specially not RaDev..)...

Yes.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

But sorry to disappoint you Chipak i am not a religious kind of  person at all, believe in god but not in rituals...Curtsey CB1 because of that i got interested in Radha Krishan tales...Funny thing is that i got hooked to this soap,  when i get very easily bore with  run of the mill kind soaps...when CB1 was going down hill i used to daily write to Zee response about their illogical tracks and to do something about it.......It was really irritating that time.... i used to mute the TV most of the time...

Hey u can call me Seema too if you wish😃 Me too was not much into  it before. For me being connected to god is to just rem. Almighty once in a day (sometimes i dont even do that) and most imp thing is not to hurt anyone. Though i like going to all kind of religious places but my knowledge on this subject was limited till i joined the forum...here i learned so much more abt various aspects religion, many different stories related to lord Radha Krishna n others..thats probably the reason i dont want to move away from Cb no matter how bad it can get sometimes...and yes here CB is different. infact i never get attracted to any show earlier but its this feeling only that i m still its fan..
I nevr said i didnt like the divine connection in CB but in Cb2 Djs are mixing this connection somewhr. Dont know but the feeling coming for me is not geuine..his presense seemsto be forced everywhere in CB2....I guess Cvs were trying to develope that connection but i m not feeling that till now..But again i saw some 2 epi only n based on that n reading updates only me saying....
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not seen yet but read the reviews⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ given in TOI. I guess not released in here yet. ..Wud love to catch this one..
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Not seen yet but read the reviews⭐️ given in TOI. I guess not released in here yet. ..Wud love to catch this one..

Its a good movie, so watch it if you can. The humour is not slapstick but more of the dry, witty type. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Neerja,  thanks.  Also don't stop writing your views even if they are different from others.  As long as the discussion is respectful without name calling to forum participants or actors, it is just one's personal opinion.

My problem with Friday's show was that they are always projecting Dev as Kanha and Radhika as Radha.  HA clip posted in the morning had lines about that too.  Kanha was above all materialism and discriminations, but he was never dumb.  In fact he was the brains behind the whole Mahabharat battle.  So how can Dev be shown dumb especially when they showed otherwise in until day before yesterday.

If they had shown from the beginning that Maheswari was coldly calculating who hid her true nature from Dev and was mildly indulgent towards him, I could understand him thinking that he owes Maheshwari. But she and her son constantly put down Dev calling him servant and what not.  They showed him only being close to Daima who also loved him and had a mission in mind for him.  So it is not possible to show him being so trusting towards Maheswari.

As Misti mentioned, they better show Daima convincing Dev that Maheswari was good for his protection.  But they need to make it clear to the audience.  The impression I got was this was closer to Kanha and Radha's story in some sense.  So Dev was prince in disguise who was brought up as an orphan for his own protection.  He gets his Radha who has spiritual connection with him and for whom Dev comes before anything including the society.  Together they complete each other and will fight for their rights and others' (this was meant fighting for the good family members and RP responsibilities).  So Dev can not be dumb if that is the theme. 

@Neerja-Thanks and I hope that you did not take my earlier post personally. It was just my POV and nothing personal against anyone in the forum. So keep on writing and discussing.

@Angie- Thats what I thought too regarding the story......if they are making the story more closer to what Krishna and Radha were (on the basis of what is known about them in books and legends)........Krishna was not dumb..........he was the brains behind Mahabharat and if Dev has been projected as that krishna then he cannot stand and say yes maam to Maheshwari. If he does that then there has to be a valid reason and not that Maheshwari has become a manipulator who has it in her to hoodwink everyone. If Dev is a loner here.......might also be reserved .......infact I will expect that, because the child Dev was wary of the others in that family.........I mean he was only close to amma and dadaji. But again I did not sense that reserve nature and wariness in Dev.........his smiling and his behaviour towards Maheshwari made him look dumb and not wary or reserved.I hope they clear this up and make the characters of Dev, amma, padma more clear and also show their interactions with each other and with Maheshwari...........also Virath-Dev interaction. I am also interested in seeing what has happened to dadaji.

Same goes for Radhika.....she has to have it inside her to stand up openly against the society for her own beliefs. The stubbornness needed for that can be seen in this Radhika..........lets see how they develop her more so that she gets the self confidence and not depend on the father. 
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
 Misti it was not personal but some how i felt perhaps i hurt you as you put so much effort  and time in going through the characters and situations.....Here  i think Dai Ma is going to play the role of Krishna , as in Mahabharata ,  guiding Dev and being the pillar of  strength  behind Dev....As Dev  will  be pitted against all the cousins and again it will be kind of dharam yudhh....Till now have not introduced Rohan.s sister....  again if going to be Pardes way then Dev will be playing Shahrukh ,s role and Rohan as Apoorva....Can be interesting .....Shanti has toned down and just in to habitual blabbering....Radhika was good when she threw one glance at her mother ,then happily lost in her world....
sukti thumbnail
loved your update misti........