Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Chintamani=dadaji

Chandalika=Radhikas mother

Champakali=Radhikas siter

Chirkut=Rohan

Phatphatwali=Viraths wife

Is the Abhay roop of bumbumbhole back.........😳.I mean the one who was yes man. 😳 Bumbumbhole is chummy with Chirkut (new name for Rohan) who is busy looking at girls and wants to hit a golden jubilee. Bumbumhbhole is exasperated  with him for his fascination for the variety of members of the opposite gender.πŸ€”  By the way I like this actor, Saurav and the character has got similarity with someone who lives in Agra. πŸ˜† Ahh so Bumbumbhole has been trained by Kabutarni to look after the RP duties........πŸ€”.wah wah kabutarni you are not only safeguarding his title and property but also teaching him how to do his duties. πŸ‘ Chirkut tells bumbumbhole to get married but bumbumbhole is waiting for his ahasas and his ahsas is singing a lovely song.......πŸ˜ƒ..........I mean Phuljhari is singing a bhajan and remembering her childhood days with the junior bumbumbhole.  But why are the harmonium uncle and the table uncle still playing their instruments when the song has finished?πŸ€ͺ I liked the way the kids were brought in flashback.........πŸ˜ƒ.......Haila! A white haired babaji.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........and he is pleased with Phuljharis singing and tells her that you are a  gold student and now will be going to college in Mathura........Look who is here Champakali eating channas and she tells the babaji that she is applying a very strong foundation by continuing in the same class for three years................good work champakali.....πŸ‘......Lage raho....πŸ‘. Yeh hui na baa........if foundation is not strong then everything will fall apart.....πŸ˜†..........you keep on making your foundation strong.........πŸ˜†..and then after babaji leaves she complains to phuljhari that girl of her age should get married and  she is studying..........ahh so chirkut wants to enjoys different  species of girls and champakali wants to get married.........πŸ€”........

Back at Purohit and everyone is nodding to kabutarni who wants Chirkut to get married before 23 so that she gets everything........πŸ€”.......Padma, amma and bumbumbhole are all nodding........😡πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.......( Poor Phuljhari she is going to have a tough time )........but kabutarniji  continues that she chose the right bride for her own son...(mmm sarcastic tone here?)...... and in walks Phatphatwali.......😲.........who says me and problem .........never.......sasuma........kabutarni wants everything transformed to her name.......πŸ€”.......do carry on kabutarni.....Now again some narangis arrive and say that after 12 years another good moment have arrived and they have the permission from  the twinkle twinkle little stars in the sky to do a pooja in nandgav,...............and that needs a representative from the family.....because it is so sad story because you see..........

Kabutarni and chintamani went up the stairs

To resolve some important matter

Chintamani fell down and broke his crown a

And Kabutarni came galloping after......

And due to the tumbling down effect on Chintamaniji, kabutarni has taken a pledge that nobody will pray at home until he is well .......😭......anyway  someone has to represent the family..........and Viraath says me and glares..................I mean he is actually glaring at the camera.......😲.....why do people glare at the camera to show they are negative?................anyway he says that he will go and Phatphatwali is very happy and holds his hand.....πŸ€”........my my her husband does not like it .......πŸ€”........and also does not like this pooja is important for wedded bliss.......πŸ€”......Then back  at Phuljharis house and phuljhari and champakali are back and the mother is sitting and growling,........πŸ₯±..champalkali blames phuljhari who is bit surprised........😲..... Phuljhari I am assuming for the past 12 years she is doing that and you are still surprised?πŸ€”...........anyway mother grumbles and Phuljhari doing her work and smiling........and then the headache drama and phuljhari runs to aplly balm......... and then goldfish arrives saying that since he cannot go for this pooja he wants phuljhari to represent Rawal........phuljhari is happy but apprehensibve of mother but father says no she will go.......πŸ‘.....so Phuljhari is happy and the mother again grumbles. Phuljhari is happy that this pooja is also good for wedded bliss.

Comment -

Ok first episode so not going to much into characterization but is there some regression in characters?

1) Dev as a child used to do his work but did not care much for others opinion. Wonder if that has changed? He is saying that barima is so nice when as a kid he knew what badima was.Is Abhay roop back.....I mean the yes man of mataramji.....there too mataramji showed him everything and here too maheshwari........There they started of Abhay as a shrewd man and then regressed him to give importance to Mataramji......so here the childhood stage of Dev was that early phase of Abhay? Is Dev being regressed back to give importance to Maheshwari?

2) Maheshwari was shown as a hot headed character who was an open book........people knew about her greed and her self importance and she also reacted to situations........but if she has hoodwinked everyone for the past 12 years then she has changed from a hot headed person to a cool tempered person who has it in her to hoodwink others. ...... and she has never reacted out in frustration when that was the basis of her characterization?Does not seem logical...atleast today.

3) Padma has not picked up on maheshwaris sacharine sweetness?

4) Viraaths wife does seem different from what has been written but that is a very common thing with this PH and zee........or is she acting?..I mean Kannika became a calculating person from a child like person.

5)Chanda continues taking advantage ........and the mother emotionally blackmailing but Radhika........after knowing what Chandai is why is she surprised when Chanda blames her for being late?

Chunnu munnu are you again playing with the characters?........or have you changed your mind from what has been shown before? Anyway, will need to watch more to see whether the main characters have been dumbed down to give importance to Maheshwari and Shanti........and whether the pingponging of Radhikas character has started. 

Chunnu munnu I am not interested in watching Dev nodding to Maheshwari because then it will be an exact repitation of Abhay nodding to mataramji..........I am not interested in a scared Radhika who wants to please her mother and be at her beck and call and  who won't stand up for herself.I know you have just shown the adult characters but just wanted to state my point.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Good analyses Misti. I am a little disappointed with the adult characterisation of Radhika and Dev so far. Will wait and see how they are developed. I am also not interested in seeing Abhay roop again. I am missing the kids although it is good to see Avina but feel that the kids story was too short.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti, thanks for the warning.  I was afraid of this and stated it this morning.  They have changed all characterization in just 2 days.
Ok, so people are not aware that Kabutarni caused the accident but how is it possible that they have forgotten the dislike of Dadaji towards Kabutarni. 

Dev as Abhay "Yes Man".  Boy I am not interested in seeing this at all.  My interest in CB2 is going down.  Are they planning to convert him when phuljhari enters his life or when Kabutarni makes life miserable for phuljhari.  Not interested in that.  It should be on his own.  Why is he so friendly with Kabutarni and the family when they used to put him down in the childhood?

Why is Amma and Padma nodding to Kabutarni who has become a cold manipulator?

Haven't read the update but your description states that Radhika is aware of her mother's nature but is acting like old Radhika in many senses.  Please don't show her sacrificing good things to make her mother happy.

So far only father and partially Radhika seemed to come out Ok.  They changed everyone's characters. 

I think CB1 ended with good ratings and Abhay track was on.  I am not counting the last 2 weeks as Dev was rendered mute in those episodes.  So, they think the best track is to have Rajjan type character (Rohan not Chenu??), Kanika (Mohini, Chanda..) and Katyani (Kabutarni) with Dev as dumb Abhay.  Radhika is the one who is in love with Dev and will do her best to convince him Kabutarni is bad with Dev rebuffing her the way he did during Abhay track.  Then Kanha coming and giving small victories to Radhika. 

I am getting a bad feeling about CB2 now and hope I am wrong.  Don't want to see Radhika running after a dumb Dev trying to convince him that she is married to him and Kabutarni is bad and Dev giving "Badi ma is Devi" and "you should marry Rohan" mantra to her and she trying to prove him wrong with Kabutarni smiling victoriously on the side.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti hilarious πŸ˜†
I thought u will name bumbumbhole yes man today itself Yes Chirkut does not even bother to remember the names of his GFs but does have a smooth way of covering upπŸ˜†

Chirkut tells bumbumbhole to get married but bumbumbhole is waiting for his ahasas and his ahsas is singing a lovely song.......πŸ˜ƒ..........I mean Phuljhari is singing a bhajan and remembering her childhood days with the junior bumbumbhole.  But why are the harmonium uncle and the table uncle still playing their instruments when the song has finished?

🀣🀣🀣director must have forgotten to tell them to stop

Look who is here Champakali eating channas and she tells the babaji that she is applying a very strong foundation by continuing in the same class for three years...........

and she can keep on studying class 10 till she gets married

Kabutarni and chintamani went up the stairs

To resolve some important matter

Chintamani fell down and broke his crown a

And Kabutarni came galloping after.

and again passing the buck the visit will fall on BumBumbholes shoulders. but who will tumble this time........πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Regarding Bholenath maybe he will start as yes man and when Phuljari comes he will slowly become no man much to the annoyance of Kabutarni.πŸ˜† Virat looks like a worse form of Kabutarni
Well for me this was the introduction of adult characters except chenu who may be making a quick buck in Mathura with his ek ruppiaya do ruppiaya business with inflation and growing up he must have increased his ratesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes Phuljaris expression after all these years with Chanda should have been different, well on Monday lets see what happens in Nandagoan.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ others well as usual

🀣
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zam123

Good analyses Misti. I am a little disappointed with the adult characterisation of Radhika and Dev so far. Will wait and see how they are developed. I am also not interested in seeing Abhay roop again. I am missing the kids although it is good to see Avina but feel that the kids story was too short.

Thanks zam123..........I was worried about the Abhay roop and my guess was that they are going to continue with what they could not show in CB1. I am not interested in the dumb Abhay roop in Dev. Had enough of it. Like you I also thought that the kids should have been kept for some more time. I will wait and watch and then decide.Maybe by the end of next week the situation will be a bit clear.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti wonderful.....as always..luv to read ur deep n matured analysis..πŸ‘πŸ‘...n ur exactly r8..we always use to c Dev as a boy with a very dignified n strong persona...he could not remain as kabutarni's yes man....!!!!!!...but i think it will not goin 2 happen soon...hope creative will work over it soon...  any way inspite of everythin our Avi n Rubi rocked today...⭐️⭐️

Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu(DEV)..
Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu...πŸ˜πŸ˜†

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely and Hilarious review again Misti. Loved the poetry......had me bursting out in to laughter. Well, yes its the very first epi of grown up characters. They havent gone deep in to any of the characters......but just gave a peek in to all of those.

Hmm.....Dev singing praises of Maheshwari and nodding his head to her......is probably because he has an impression of her being a nice woman. As a kid, although Virat used to mistreat him.......we hadnt been shown much about Maheshwari's behaviour towards him. The only thing shown was her scolding him after spending time with Rads.

But when Dev's adorable Dadajee was hurt, she was the same woman to have come forward and took up the RPship in her hand and pretended to safeguard the properties. Little Dev's remark "that how nice BadiMa is.....how much she thinks about Dadajee" has continued till his adulthood and probably he still thinks of her to be a very nice lady! Dev as a shrewd and smarter person is always welcome......but i think somehow Maheshwari has changed a lot too. I mean....earlier she was very spontaneous in her actions.....now as you said, she'd cool headed and more cunning. Probably thats why Dev isnt able to guage her real personality. Hope Daima helps him out here......and tells him that not everything is like what is seems to be! No need to wait till Rads comes and lightens up his tube!

As for Rads.....yes there is a subtle change......but not much. She is still concerned more about getting love from her mother who doesnt love her at all. 

Lets see......

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: why3

Misti, thanks for the warning.  I was afraid of this and stated it this morning.  They have changed all characterization in just 2 days.

Ok, so people are not aware that Kabutarni caused the accident but how is it possible that they have forgotten the dislike of Dadaji towards Kabutarni.
Angie its not only the dislike.......how can a hotheaded person suddenly become cool tempered......... its illogical and does not make sense. Soon Maheshwari is going to be a cartoon for me. Do they not think that the audience might start loosing interest if they keep on changing characters.

Dev as Abhay "Yes Man".  Boy I am not interested in seeing this at all.  My interest in CB2 is going down.  Are they planning to convert him when phuljhari enters his life or when Kabutarni makes life miserable for phuljhari.  Not interested in that.  It should be on his own.  Why is he so friendly with Kabutarni and the family when they used to put him down in the childhood?
Your last question is what is bothering me....he was wary of them as a child and now suddenly he is nodding and acting as if he has found nirvana at Maheshwaris feet. Not at all interested in seeing a robotic Abhay roop again.

Why is Amma and Padma nodding to Kabutarni who has become a cold manipulator?
No clue to that........amma can keep quiet so need to see more of her but Padma? 

Haven't read the update but your description states that Radhika is aware of her mother's nature but is acting like old Radhika in many senses.  Please don't show her sacrificing good things to make her mother happy.
So far only father and partially Radhika seemed to come out Ok.  They changed everyone's characters.
Radhika was otherwise fine but did not like her surprised look when Chanda was again making up a story..as a child she retaliated but now she is again surprised.......she knows her since Chanda was born so why this reaction. ...and I definitely do not want her to try to please the mother.....humour her...fine but use her brians to look through her mothers nature. Father was ok.......the mother kind of looked like those ladies who talk a lot but no one pays any attention.

I think CB1 ended with good ratings and Abhay track was on.  I am not counting the last 2 weeks as Dev was rendered mute in those episodes.  So, they think the best track is to have Rajjan type character (Rohan not Chenu??), Kanika (Mohini, Chanda..) and Katyani (Kabutarni) with Dev as dumb Abhay.  Radhika is the one who is in love with Dev and will do her best to convince him Kabutarni is bad with Dev rebuffing her the way he did during Abhay track.  Then Kanha coming and giving small victories to Radhika.
Yes.......my hunch is that too.......that is if they continue showing Dev as dumb.

I am getting a bad feeling about CB2 now and hope I am wrong.  Don't want to see Radhika running after a dumb Dev trying to convince him that she is married to him and Kabutarni is bad and Dev giving "Badi ma is Devi" and "you should marry Rohan" mantra to her and she trying to prove him wrong with Kabutarni smiling victoriously on the side.
Thats headache for me.Why does any character have to be dumbed down to write a story?

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Angie  Dev was kid when Maheshwari took the control of the family ....now its 12 years later  if everyone is looking happy  then Maheshwari must have handled everyone in a good way ....In 12 years she must have changed her tactics as SRP is not there , not outspoken anymore....As for Dev , must be treating him well., even Dai ma was smiling.....Today When all the family was in the hall .there was no tension visible...It  appeared to be normal family.....Now about Radhika and mother ......I found  Shanti has become  little bit  shant ....Her expression were not aggressive...,I did  not find anything wrong if Radhika was putting balm on her  forehead and Shanti  just kept quite....Yes here i agree that they do not turn Dev like Abhay of Later part....That was really dumb and irritating intolerable...Now the real story   will unfold but  hope no glimpses of the last  part of CB1....Angie  you have  to  wait as I do not think PH will repeat the same mistakes again  as they  know where they went wrong first time...Today there was no negativity ....Wish PH  keep it this way....