Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Reacts on Pia-Exactly what i expected,lol (Page 6)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Kiranni, lol....why am i misunderstood all the timeLOL

My reason for beeing spoiled is not attacks on Piya specifically at all.
ad its not that i mean ppl have different oppinions on their behaviour.
oh and i have not lost hope for Abhiya, and day and second....and i belive if there is any girl Abhay could love and feel alive with its Piya, cause she is exactly what he needs and viceversa....i love this ups and downs....a major reason they are my all time favourite charcaters, i have no issue with them whatsoever, unless they come really unlogical from creatives side, like the hitting with car oneErmm.....that was like so weird, i think even if a real Abhay was out there watching this would react on thatLOLLOL, i mean the girl could end up deadLOL. but well, i didnt even react on that i didnt express myself, cause well i knew his action was out of protection no matter how weird it sounds.

so my reason is the the bigger picture here, cause no, i dont feel some oppinions comes out of momentary frustration, some seem to just wait for a moment like this to burst out their bashing poitnlessly. and then putting every single thing they do under the detective eye gets annoying at times.and the extreme insist on making sucha big thing out of it. i guess thats just me who doesnt want someones critisize words echoing in my ind each time i watch a scene.....maybe cause i have never been a forum person, which makes me extra sensitive to this matter.....i want to be neutral towards all matters and fully enjoy it.

i mean thank god these viewers are not viewers of shows like TVDLOLLOL, warna i think they would critisize every single episode and movement by the characters, nothing would be right in their eyes since their characters have lots more ups and downs and sometimes even grey and evil shades. 

Edited by ..Mari.. - 06 March 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveTOTAL-ROMANTIC

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by ..Mari..

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NO no inactive..YOU HAVE TOBE ACTIVE..awwwwww..what is this yaar. DON DOTHAT please..!! .because I thought I must tell youall ..I may be going out of station for 10 days this month & so I thought to tell you al guys to take care of ABHIYA..and VISU..in my absence..As iwill be like my aatma is here & I will be on tour..BUT I HAVE taat sky plus so I am recording everything....adn I am so sure that ABHAY will confess when I am not here ,,...GOD ..I ahev never felt so bad when I am leaving for a holiday yaar that is heights;...!!ROFL

Awww, going on vaccation?Smile..@aatma...how cuteLOL

@Abhay Confessing, i hope so yaarOuch....but i think CVs wanna draggggg as much as possible....i am generally not happy with the athmosphere on the show nowdays, i want it to go back to old days.

btw uff, how will u be able to not watch Abhiya for 10 days??ShockedShockedLOL......best timing i guess though as we barely get any of them in the average episdoes each week these days.

anyways somthing to cheer you up, love this VM.

SERIOUSLY MARI I am going to make a seperate topic onthat you know that I am going on vaccation..because I dont want any love to be less here in FORUM..adn ME DONT KNOW HOW I WIL TOLERATE MARI not seeing PKYEK.. for 10 days..gosh.Ouch.BUT YOU KNOW what I have all ABHIAY scenes in my IPOD & MOBILE & I hav emany many VM's of ABHIAY as well downloaded so I am still with them..but far away from you people for 10 days so please miss me & keep me alive in your posts for ABHIYA dont forget PLEASE..!!Adn that link of youtube what you hav egiven is just awesome & I TELL YOU I HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT ...before itself..!!ROFL gonner that I am ..LOL 

awww....how cute,lol
i will for sure miss youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...your posts always puts a smile on my face*hugs*

lol, already downloaded?LOLgood!...and yes, you'll be alive with the awesome scenes! and i dont think you'll miss much though, cause if the creatives are planning to go like lats weeks, will have 1-3 mins abhiya only each day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

@Kiranni, lol....why am i misunderstood all the timeLOL

My reason for beeing spoiled is not attacks on Piya specifically at all.
ad its not that i mean ppl have different oppinions on their behaviour.
oh and i have not lost hope for Abhiya, and day and second....i love this ups and downs....a major reason they are my all time favourite charcaters, i have no issue with them whatsoever, unless they come really unlogical from creatives side, like the hitting with car oneErmm.....that was like so weird, i think even if a real Abhay was out there watching this would react on thatLOLLOL, i mean the girl could end up deadLOL. but well, i didnt even react on that i didnt express myself, cause well i knew his action was out of protection no matter how weird it sounds.

so my reason is the the bigger picture here, cause no, i dont feel some oppinions comes out of momentary frustration, some seem to jus waut for a moment like this to burst out their bashing poitnlessly. and then putting every single thing they do under the detective eye gets annoying at times.example, a react from one charcater is justified and out of love, while the other is stupid and lame.

i guess thats just me who doesnt want someones critisize words echoing in my ind each time i watch a scene.....maybe cause i have never been a forum person, which makes me extra sensitive to this matter.
lol...you are not misunderstood sweety Hug...sorry didn;t mean to hurt or anything of tht sort...
i am telling you..the writers of this show have put their brains somewhere else...tht's y we see such stupid actions from lead characters...
actually i am not a forum person either..first time i am active on any forum...may be tht's y it doesn't affect me as much..lolzzz...
a react from one charcater is justified and out of love, while the other is stupid and lame.
@ red...you see the reason for this i think is again writer's error...like when abhay does something lame like knocking her with car...he goes to jungle and screams his heart out..so he gets the sympathy (even if my heart melts everytime abhay screams...tht car scense and the scream aftermath didn't melt my heart at all..tht was the stupidest thing abhay has every done in this show..lol)...whereas writers never show piya's tht side...it's not like she doesn't feel bad...it's just that her feelings are never really shown in depth like abhay...so sometimes it's considered as stupid and lame action...
bt don't let it affect you so much...i am sure everything will be sorted out soon... =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lol...you are not misunderstood sweety Hug...sorry didn;t mean to hurt or anything of tht sort...
i am telling you..the writers of this show have put their brains somewhere else...tht's y we see such stupid actions from lead characters...
actually i am not a forum person either..first time i am active on any forum...may be tht's y it doesn't affect me as much..lolzzz...
a react from one charcater is justified and out of love, while the other is stupid and lame.
@ red...you see the reason for this i think is again writer's error...like when abhay does something lame like knocking her with car...he goes to jungle and screams his heart out..so he gets the sympathy (even if my heart melts everytime abhay screams...tht car scense and the scream aftermath didn't melt my heart at all..tht was the stupidest thing abhay has every done in this show..lol)...whereas writers never show piya's tht side...it's not like she doesn't feel bad...it's just that her feelings are never really shown in depth like abhay...so sometimes it's considered as stupid and lame action...
bt don't let it affect you so much...i am sure everything will be sorted out soon... =)

Agreed, its writers error, and our girls extra soft and possesive side for the Boy Blushingin the storyWinkLOL.

Indeed, when times comes and things will be sorted out ppl, will praise both.
but i mean beeing little less active is better for a non-forumie like me, cause even though i thaugt its a good thing in the beginning, even posts with extreme love and deepth on the story and their behaviours affects one and gives a 'side' in mind to it. while i rather want the neutral view and enjoyment on it. hope i made sense.

Its like this with TVD for me aswell, i have realized i have become lots more detailed on the matters that goes on on the show compared to before PKYEK. what i mean is its better to not have a scrpited view in your head while watching a scene.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 06 March 2011 at 1:32pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index