Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Reacts on Pia-Exactly what i expected,lol (Page 4)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@Bold
I agree on that..awwww..MARI....Hug but doubting ABAHAY fo rspying ..adn throwing teh locket which he gave for safety..??!! THAT HUTME..ouch..terribly..becuase ABHAY never di dthat DOUBT on her anytime..!!OuchCry I sooooooooo love her toooo there is no doubts & thats why I am pissd off with her so badly..but I STILL ADORE HER ..you see..Embarrassed

well, i have given explanation for the act on the locketon page one sweety, hope that clears some misunderstanding. and well, there was no place for Abhay doubting her sweety, so why would he. but Abhays constant humiliations gives any person the right for frustration and doubt. even if its Piya whom usually never reacts on it cause of her strong love for Abhay. but this once that she reacted, everyone seems to wanna blame her for everything.
once again, i love both equally, or correction AbhayPia are ONE for me. so its never he did, she did...or who is at blame....if its blaming, its should be both sides.. i for one dont blame anyone, both did wrong....but justified in their own place. i just wish Abhay would open up to herOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@chill out, Amen!
@ conclusion, lol yea just keep quiet and follow him like a puppy.lol
i mean if our darling Abhay is to some extent justified in hitting her with the car alnost, why cant she be justified after letting out some frustration after so long?!

IKR?? People first complain that Pia should get some spunk and spine and when she does, they blame her because she uses that against Abhay. How typical Geek

yea, spunk and spine only when needed in their minds, like in situations of protecting Abhay, but when it comes to herself she should just shut up and give in to , let be Abhay but anyone no matter what. i am sure ppl will even start blaming her for the Arnab-Piya relation complications real soon toLOLLOL, she is like the available punching bag for any kind of frustration....lets punch!LOL

Punching bag, so right you are!! 
Off topic, I don't blame Pia for her complications with Arnab but I do want her to be the one to sort it out now. I feel bad that she's being harsh with him Embarrassed

@Akku: Totally Riddhima! Though, more often than not, I did find Riddhima to be ridiculous, but even on the times she was not, she was still bashed LOL
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

@chill out, Amen!
i mean if our darling Abhay is to some extent justified in hitting her with the car alnost, why cant she be justified after letting out some frustration after so long?!

IKR?? People first complain that Pia should get some spunk and spine and when she does, they blame her because she uses that against Abhay. How typical Geek

yea, spunk and spine only when needed in their minds, like in situations of protecting Abhay, but when it comes to herself she should just shut up and give in to , let be Abhay but anyone no matter what. i am sure ppl will even start blaming her for the Arnab-Piya relation complications real soon toLOLLOL, she is like the available punching bag for any kind of frustration....lets punch!LOL

Off topic, I don't blame Pia for her complications with Arnab but I do want her to be the one to sort it out now. I feel bad that she's being harsh with him Embarrassed

@Akku: Totally Riddhima! Though, more often than not, I did find Riddhima to be ridiculous, but even on the times she was not, she was still bashed LOL

see, i told you you the complication will eventually lead to her beeing the problem in itLOL

well, i dont feel bad the way she treats Arnab....i was surprised she could keep that smiling face for misha and panch sake actually, and that she is no harsh with madhu in this matter was a surprise cause a natural reflex would be opposite.

she beholds a bigger heart than she should, which have made her ignorant and forgiving for many humiliations, one big example is Abhays behaviour...till now.

Arnab left her and her mother .....doesnt matter that he regreted it later and came back to a supposdly dead Piya later on. what matters is that he left them in first place, he left her and her mother to be humiliated by near and dear....and later on Piya had to face a slowly dieing mother all alone. let be that she had face and go through afterwards. forgiving that doesnt happen just like that....its takes a looong time. even if she realizes he thaught she has been dead all this years, not much will change cause of above reasons. and then accepting him brings accepting lots others matters and complications which she has to face.
Ofcourse seeing her beeing right in this matter is tough cause she is the harsh one right now and the once abanding father is the kind side of the story now.

anyways....
Piya goes after Abhay cause of her strong connection and the great love -She is a despo

Piya decides to be on Abhays side to protect and defend him- what does she think she can do? , Abhay can take care of himself
Piya doesnt go all angry n crazy over someone who badmouths Abhay- Where is the love, why doesnt she defend him?

Piya finally breaks down and cries when her sensitive spot has been touched- enough pity party Piya

Piya smiles after a humiliation session- whats with the girl, how can she just smile after what happened? why doesnt she react?
Piya gets frustrated after a humiliation session- whats with the girl, cant she just blindly trust Abhay alll the time? does she even deserve Abhay?

and so on.......

^^basicly....why is Piya breathing?LOL

But when its Abhay's turn-all reactions are- yea maybe it was wrong....but he only did it cause he loves her and wanna protect her....awwwwwww  .

and suffering.....seems its only copyrighted to our darling Abhay, but Piya she never suffers, right?LOL

i am expecting lots harsher reactions comming actually....who knows maybe soon even Abhay will be blamed for nothing and everything. Abhay and Piya the ones to be blamed, others are right in their place always.

this forum once spoiled the fun and extreme love for these two for me, and i was affected and well, its not the same for me anymore, i badly miss the good old days....and now its on the way again. wonder why i am still stuck hereErmm....wait, i am a despo like Pia i guessLOLLOL

Reminds me how right i was to never be active on forums before, i should not have been this time aswell, but well, the force of abhiya made me think this would be a good idea.

Forums are not a place to discuss the great ups and downs of the charcaters logically and appricate how great its portrayed and how fit its seems usually. its not to appriciate the main story and two main characters. but the totall opposite as it seems. 

well, may the force be with meLOL to be more inactive on this so called 'disscusion' forum.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 06 March 2011 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Lol! Even I'm wondering what I'm doing in the forum despite the fact that I really don't see the benefit of visiting here anymore LOL LOL Addiction? Tongue
I've also never been this active in any other forum. If I go to My Posts and compare my pages of this forum with any other, it is at least 3 times than theirs Smile

..Mari..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

@chill out, Amen!

see, i told you you the complication will eventually lead to her beeing the problem in itLOL

well, i dont feel bad the way she treats Arnab....i was surprised she could keep that smiling face for misha and panch sake actually, and that she is no harsh with madhu in this matter was a surprise cause a natural reflex would be opposite.

she beholds a bigger heart than she should, which have made her ignorant and forgiving for many humiliations, one big example is Abhays behaviour...till now.

Arnab left her and her mother .....doesnt matter that he regreted it later and came back to a supposdly dead Piya later on. what matters is that he left them in first place, he left her and her mother to be humiliated by near and dear....and later on Piya had to face a slowly dieing mother all alone. let be that she had face and go through afterwards. forgiving that doesnt happen just like that....its takes a looong time. even if she realizes he thaught she has been dead all this years, not much will change cause of above reasons. and then accepting him brings accepting lots others matters and complications which she has to face.
Ofcourse seeing her beeing right in this matter is tough cause she is the harsh one right now and the once abanding father is the kind side of the story now.

anyways....
Piya goes after Abhay cause of her strong connection and the great love -She is a despo

Piya decides to be on Abhays side to protect and defend him- what does she think she can do? , Abhay can take care of himself
Piya doesnt go all angry n crazy over someone who badmouths Abhay- Where is the love, why doesnt she defend him?

Piya finally breaks down and cries when her sensitive spot has been touched- enough pity party Piya

Piya smiles after a humiliation session- whats with the girl, how can she just smile after what happened? why doesnt she react?
Piya gets frustrated after a humiliation session- whats with the girl, cant she just blindly trust Abhay alll the time? does she even deserve Abhay?

and so on.......

^^basicly....why is Piya breathing?LOL

But when its Abhay's turn-all reactions are- yea maybe it was wrong....but he only did it cause he loves her and wanna protect her....awwwwwww  .

and suffering.....seems its only copyrighted to our darling Abhay, but Piya she never suffers, right?LOL

i am expecting lots harsher reactions comming actually....who knows maybe soon even Abhay will be blamed for nothing and everything. Abhay and Piya the ones to be blamed, others are right in their place always.

this forum once spoiled the fun and extreme love for these two for me, and i was affected and well, its not the same for me anymore, i badly miss the good old days....and now its on the way again. wonder why i am still stuck hereErmm....wait, i am a despo like Pia i guessLOLLOL

Reminds me how right i was to never be active on forums before, i should not have been this time aswell, but well, the force of abhiya made me think this would be a good idea.

Forums are not a place to discuss the great ups and downs of the charcaters logically and appricate how great its portrayed and how fit its seems usually. its not to appriciate the main story and two main characters. but the totall opposite as it seems. 

well, may the force be with meLOL to be more inactive on this so called 'disscusion' forum.

@Red..Mari please never even think of leavingthis forum.>.I need you & I know we all need you..and actually I was also thinking on same lines..just the other day..but ABHIYA got tehbetter of me..& see I am here late at night also..But come on if I have hurt you with any of my comments I am sorry..See I tell you what and I hope you know that I ADORE & AM INSANELY IN LOVE WITH PIYA & ABHAY..adn when we scold or I scold her it dose not mean even 1% I care for her less..PLEASE NOTE this eternally that we hurt & talk rudely with the person we love the most & that holds good for al of us & PIYA also ...we know that she is in love with ABHAY more than she herself has realised..So its just that in some actions we feel hurt & scold her or even ABhay at times..BUT THE FINAL TRUTH IS WE ADORE THEM forever..!! Adn I must say..our FORUM is very sweet ..with all awesoempeople & brilliant writers I hav eever seen and you are one of them I ..dare you ..if you even think of going away..!!HugPLEASE..Hug

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@chill_out, lol, 3 times....well, for me its almost all the posts.
i just wish, if any creative visits this forum they wont misunderstand and translate some minor harsh oppinions as the majority.....which its not. i have seen other places and how maturely and neutraly they react on the everything going on with overrated hypocrasy. but beeing her has even made me extra sensitive to some points and been preventing me from enjoy the show as i want to.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 06 March 2011 at 12:14pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

i just wish, if any creative visits this forum they wont misunderstand and translate some minor harsh oppinions as the majority.....which its not. i have seen other places and how maturely and neutraly they react on the everything going on. but beeing her has even made me extra sensitive to some points and preventing me from enjoy the show as i want to.

IK what you mean. Unfortunately, if at all the CVs visit, it is IF. Even I have seen people having different opinions on other forums and even FB.
I totally agree that whenever I visit the forum, I even go to the point of hating the show. Forum was suppose to make me enjoy the show better and not worsen it for me. Now the time has come when I've almost lost hope on AbhIya and I've even gone to the extent of saying that they should just bring Maithili back for Abhay since barring a few of us, no one considers Pia worthy enough for Abhay. And of course, the day that happens, PKYEK is finished for me. 
Anyhow, I'm working on getting out of this addiction. I have reduced visits already to the PKYEK Forum. Now, instead of coming here first, I come here last. I think the time is not away when I'll learn to come to IF without coming hereEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..pyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

i just wish, if any creative visits this forum they wont misunderstand and translate some minor harsh oppinions as the majority.....which its not. i have seen other places and how maturely and neutraly they react on the everything going on. but beeing her has even made me extra sensitive to some points and preventing me from enjoy the show as i want to.

IK what you mean. Unfortunately, if at all the CVs visit, it is IF. Even I have seen people having different opinions on other forums and even FB.
I totally agree that whenever I visit the forum, I even go to the point of hating the show. Forum was suppose to make me enjoy the show better and not worsen it for me. Now the time has come when I've almost lost hope on AbhIya and I've even gone to the extent of saying that they should just bring Maithili back for Abhay since barring a few of us, no one considers Pia worthy enough for Abhay. And of course, the day that happens, PKYEK is finished for me. 
Anyhow, I'm working on getting out of this addiction. I have reduced visits already to the PKYEK Forum. Now, instead of coming here first, I come here last. I think the time is not away when I'll learn to come to IF without coming hereEmbarrassed

COME ON CHILLZ..You have really taken it so seriously is it..And I thought ki everyone is with your POV..adn ME TOO ..Please dont ever think that I am against PIYA god We can never say PIYA dosent deserve ABHay yaar..actually its only her & that swhy when they had fight ..adn she  used allthose extreme words we were hutr because we love her the most..I am actually upset you said this..that this forum is against PIYA..I thought  Ki our forum is very sweet ..and yes some differences of OPINION toh hoga nut everyone agrees that ABHIYA are ONE....looks  like I   should stop posting ..!!Cry  People are misunderstanding..

..Mari..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index