Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Reacts on Pia-Exactly what i expected,lol

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How will ppl react on Piyas reaction?
answer: silly, retarded, dumb,mad...oh and the famous line! She doesnt deserve Abhay!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Abhay goes right left center, humiliates her, makes her belive he mistoke her with another woman to romnace, kills her with his mood swings(btw finally Piya said it once! yes๐Ÿ˜†) over and over again. thows it at her face they can never be together over and over again and she is just a case he needs to take care of and feels repsonsible to save, and that he is tired of her. .....but Abhay does it in a very justified situation isnt it??? well i think so. EXACTLY as i think Piyas frustration is justified....i was actually surprised how this girl could just zip it so long. oh and yes, we are sitting on the other side knowing everything cause we know whats going on in Abhays mind, its funny that we expect the girl on the other side to understad it on the same way while knowing almost nothing! expect of the vampire fact. and when she says something in frustration and will probably keep doing so for a while, she'll be the stupid silly retarded side of the story.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘nice ppl. awesome and justified views always๐Ÿ‘.

Well i guess i gotta keeo out of here for a while cause i can guess whats the forum will be like. its the same forum which critisized and bashed Piya right left center when she wanted to know the truth for Abhays Pain sake, but when the it was Abhays turn.....and Piya wanted to hide the truth....Piya was the wrong one again๐Ÿ˜†...hilarious.

Well, i love Abhiya, and dont wanna justifie or put them against eachother, and cause i just love this ups a downs of their characters, making them lot more intresting......which makes me once again regret visiting this forum after a while. hope for improvement.

Peace๐Ÿ˜‰

edit-

1. once again, my aim is not defending or justifing Pia and not Abhay for that matter eaither. cause i averagly have no issues with their ups and downs as i found them usually touchable and for once relatable making their characters more intresting. My aim with the post was more to express my oppinion abt the contrasting hypocrasies.( but well yea, the hitting with car one was just  to much by creatives, that was just way to careless๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†, but well, i didnt go all ' he doesnt deserve her' 'i hate him' ' he is silly' with overacted and overrated hypocrasy๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†)

2. Locket-
i was taken back at first but then i thaught: it has happened several times, when i am frustrated on my beloved and near ones, if i see something they have given me/gifted me....in that moment i throw it away in frustration to not see it...doesnt matter what meaning it beholds. This was one of those moments for Piya aswell. Specially that she even didnt know what the locket means and saw it only as 'controlling protective' object. 'control' and 'keeping an eye on' is all that she got from Abhay despite of trying hard to get close to him, so its natural to in a moment of frustration attack whats been keeping her away from Abhay, that is the 'controlling' aspect.
not justified maybe, but a natural reflex.

3.Better than a Vampire-
one thing Noone have seemed to understand is why Piya used the 'better than Vampire' line, and why she said ' I hate you' .....while both of them knew in the same moment that she is lying and has no weight in her words. well, exaclty cause of the same reason our darling Abhay, rubbed it in  her face that' i am tired of you' ' you are disgusting' ' you are like this cause you had no love from your parents'.....did he mean what he said?? even if it sounded really convincing and even me who knew his aim from before unlike Pia was almost buying it๐Ÿ˜†? no he didnt, but thats the way he thaught she would distance herself from him, she would hate him.... thats exactly what Pia did, to make it easier to ge rid of the guy who has been confusing her day in day out , and to make it easier for the guy to let go of her cause she knew he couldnt do it on his own, she used the 'power of words'!, words she thaught would stop him from what he is confusing her with. Exaclty as Abhay has done numerous times.
Again not justified but natural reflex and closest way she could come up with in the moment. Same is even an explanation to Abhays behaviour.
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed Completely !!!!
Dunno why people dont ever sympathize with piya !!!! dunno why people expect her to sit and accept whatever abhay puts in her way !!! i mean his mood swings all those insults etc etc !!!!! she also has some feelings and just because she lets them out she dosent deserveabhay??
 UTTER RUBBISH !!!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I've been continuously giggling ever since I've entered this forum ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
I so expected this too!! The minute I saw Pia standing up for herself, finally letting go of her submissiveness, I was like 'Bas! Aaj forum mein iski band bajegi' ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Basically, Abhay gets away with everything only because he's the oh-so-hot-and-happening hero of the show who's suffered through centuries and Pia can't even vent of her frustration in an immature way because she's only 17, suffering for only 10 years and is always in danger =P

CONCLUSION: She should listen to and worship Abhay regardless of the fact that he treats her like trash! She can't even question him about what's wrong with getting a job with Sid
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I liked Piya when she said such things to abhay. From last few days I was wanting this. I wanted a serious jhad from Piya to abhay. So I didn't hate her. But what made her think that abhay needs a locket to keep track on her. Earlier he tracked her many times without the locket. No matter how much abhay behaves with her rudely he always protected her. So when he gave the locket to her it was surely for her safety. Throwing the locket is very silly thing. BTW abhay also did a very silly thing to protect her he hit and run. He should have understood sid can anyhow find her. So both of them are silly.
..Mari.. thumbnail
@Ishita, exactly, lol. its like they expect her to follow everything he says without questionig anything, lol
wonder if ppl would actually have half of Pias patience in real life? lol
..Mari.. thumbnail
@chill out, Amen!
@ conclusion, lol yea just keep quiet and follow him like a puppy.lol
i mean if our darling Abhay is to some extent justified in hitting her with the car alnost, why cant she be justified after letting out some frustration after so long?!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ..Mari..

@chill out, Amen!
@ conclusion, lol yea just keep quiet and follow him like a puppy.lol
i mean if our darling Abhay is to some extent justified in hitting her with the car alnost, why cant she be justified after letting out some frustration after so long?!

IKR?? People first complain that Pia should get some spunk and spine and when she does, they blame her because she uses that against Abhay. How typical ๐Ÿค“
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mari dear..are you laughing at me too today..I deserve to be..but MARI please note I am all with Piya for TIT FOR TAT..thing..BUT I am opposing only 2 thing..her word.."he is better than a VAMPIRE " and ..she doubting ABHAY spying on her with that locket & what if even he does..??!! God..after all his saving her & waht she feels deep inside for him..just the other day she was telling I dont want anything when I am in your arms..so what happened..?? THATS ALL nothing else..sorry to have reacted as in what you expected..๐Ÿ˜†
..Mari.. thumbnail
@ sanchi
yes, but her react on the locket can be blamed on the frustration nd total confusion on Abhays actions. i dont deny that some of their actions, both of them can be weird at times. but then again, thats a main reason these two are my fav characters. i love the ups nd downs the refection nd imperfection. so i dont understand ppls hypocrasy abt it, lolEdited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mari I hope you have read my answer..!! in first page....of your post..๐Ÿ˜†