Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not mad at Pia :P (Page 8)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..ritzi you are such a sweetheart and I am not at all seeing you much whats happening..yaar..Cry

Awwww Totzy - Sorry but these days I can't write the posts that support Abhay as I am totally not liking the way writers are handling the story. It's like so many unexplained things hanging Abhay's behaviour, Pia's behaviour to that behaviour and then Abhay's changed behaviour etc. etc. etc.. **sighs** It's my problem and I will handle it in some time when the writers are back from their tea break (as Poco saysLOL). 

But good thing is I am liking Sid-Panchi track. **winks** I know you are more devoted to Abhiya but for me right now it's gone in the background. Don't worry, I will be back - I just need some time. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Even I don't trust myself on that one! ROFL

You aren't trustable.WackoROFLJust JK.ROFL

IK I'm not ROFL

..Armaania..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Awww..ritzi you are such a sweetheart and I am not at all seeing you much whats happening..yaar..Cry

Awwww Totzy - Sorry but these days I can't write the posts that support Abhay as I am totally not liking the way writers are handling the story. It's like so many unexplained things hanging Abhay's behaviour, Pia's behaviour to that behaviour and then Abhay's changed behaviour etc. etc. etc.. **sighs** It's my problem and I will handle it in some time when the writers are back from their tea break (as Poco saysLOL). 

But good thing is I am liking Sid-Panchi track. **winks** I know you are more devoted to Abhiya but for me right now it's gone in the background. Don't worry, I will be back - I just need some time. Smile
hmmmmmmmmm..I like sid panchi too but ABHIYA is ABHIYA..yes writers are having a big tea break I guess..ok  hope you get back ASAP...well now I am thinking on those terms too..need a break..ABHIYA are giving me too much heart aches..

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

CHILZ..sorry to have answered you almost last..because I was in shock..I read your POV..and totally respect  that and to a certain extent agree ..finally we all know ABHAY & PIYA are inseperable....BUT..My only regret or should I say frustarion is for 2 things one is locket throwing  as yo have already pointed..& second horrible thing was to tell him..that however horrible Sid is..he cannot be as horrible than a VAMPIRE..God I think that was TOTAL NONSENSE..was she giving him taunt or GALI..CHILZ..please expalin me..I am pissed TOTALLY..!!!Dead

TR, does Pia know what Sid is? So, na! According to her, he's human, and our dear Abhay is not even bothering to tell her anything! I cannot explain anything to people who aren't willing to understand Pia's PoV. If you aren't one of them, then I would suggest you read this entire thread. I'm sure you'll understand what I'm trying to say =)

Edited by Chill_Out - 04 March 2011 at 12:18pm
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Like I said to Kanky, expectations leads to disappointments and that's what is happening with me these days as far as Abhay goes. He's suppose to be the smart and sensible one out here. Expecting such reactions from him is not going down well with me. Sid is pushing his buttons far too much I guess. Regardless, I'm quite upset with Abhay. Pia actually spoke my mind out today.

It's fine Chillz. I just realised that you are spending too much time on this post. Yeh shows to chalte rahenge. Writer will make stupid mistakes and Forum members will retaliate. Pia is not going to help you write your Board exams.

Go back and study. 

Aww!! Thanks, Ritzy! I've studied throughout the day. Nights in any case are for IF but for the CCs not for the forum. Lol! Thanks for the concern!! I'll work extra hard to make you proud! Hug

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Abhay should treat Piya like and adult and not like a kid. He could have told her the real reason why he is trying to keep her away from Sid. Abhay may say that he would keep away from her but he would still be her shadow and save her if she falls into trouble. So if locket is gone... no big deal...Piya still has her self appointed Body Guard!

WORD! The reaction we got today was of an ignorant Pia! People should give credit to her that she would've never done this had Abhay trusted her enough to enlighten her with the circumstances!Embarrassed

AnamikaSJain

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hmm....i am right now slightly disheartened by the things in pkyek...but it is also a fact they can't show rosy tracks all the time...there has to be elements of anger, frustration, jealousy etc....i just hope as the future track unfolds things will get better...

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

hmmmmmmmmm..I like sid panchi too but ABHIYA is ABHIYA..yes writers are having a big tea break I guess..ok  hope you get back ASAP...well now I am thinking on those terms too..need a break..ABHIYA are giving me too much heart aches..

See Totzy. This is the reason I am not writing these days. I don't want others feelings to get influenced by my negative thoughts.

What I realised by reading the posts here is that negative posts have more impact than the positive posts So, I thought of keeping my views to myself. But as I said I will be back - I will fight for Abhay's rightsLOL. So, cheer up and remember that Abhiya will be closer with Sid's nice deeds LOL. **Ritz makes innocent face** See that is the only reason I like Sid otherwise, I am die-hard Abhay fan. Big smile

Sorry Chillz for making a chat session here but I don't want Totzy to feel negative about Abhiya. She is the only person right now posting positive things these days.

(And Chillz, you don't need to answer it. I know you won't mind as you do it alot in other threads Big smile)

Edited by Ritz93 - 04 March 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index