I am not mad at Pia :P - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

I hope so...fingers crossed...abhiya are darling...i hope they bring them back to their charm and glory...

IKR? They are the only reason I'm keeping up with the show despite it getting on my nerves. I hope they get back because right now, they're sharing a rather unhealthy relationship
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Anu Jaan! 🤗
Congrats for your first post in the forum 🤣 🤣 🤣
Thank you so much for agreeing! You know, I don't make posts to mold everyone's opinion. Just of those who matter to me. But my luck, this time, everyone who matters has the same opinion 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Thanks for replying, Jaan!! And I just realised you're back! 15 min ho gaye aapke? 🤣
Scraps pe aa jao 😳
oyeeeeeeeeeeeee neeetha mein kabse aagayi hooon seee my post in CC tumhiho jo busy bee ho yaha
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

oyeeeeeeeeeeeee neeetha mein kabse aagayi hooon seee my post in CC tumhiho jo busy bee ho yaha

Sorry, Jaan! I've been busy with this post and another CC! And I have over 40 PMs lying unread for updates! 
Come on scraps na! Please! 😳

IKR? They are the only reason I'm keeping up with the show despite it getting on my nerves. I hope they get back because right now, they're sharing a rather unhealthy relationship

i soo agree...i love abhiya...they are the soul of the show....they deserve a proper track...

WOWWWWWWW dollz brilliant post hun👏....i do agree with u...and yah m not at all mad at pia as u are  :P ;) ....i do agree with each and every line of urs...m not at all liking abhay's behaviour nowadayz...and pia is tolerating this all....dunno why abhay is having high mood swings hehehe...and our cutiepie suku she is still trying to get things right...awwww hope abhy realises soon that what he is doing 😊 ...and we get to see more intense scenes of them 😳 😆 .....and yah m commenting first time on this forum 😆 ....just loved ur post so i shared my view no offence to anyone :P

Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

WOWWWWWWW dollz brilliant post hun👏....i do agree with u...and yah m not at all mad at pia as u are  :P ;) ....i do agree with each and every line of urs...m not at all liking abhay's behaviour nowadayz...and pia is tolerating this all....dunno why abhay is having high mood swings hehehe...and our cutiepie suku she is still trying to get things right...awwww hope abhy realises soon that what he is doing 😊 ...and we get to see more intense scenes of them 😳 😆 .....and yah m commenting first time on this forum 😆 ....just loved ur post so i shared my view no offence to anyone :P

Awww!! You're such a sweetheart, Jenz! 🤗
Thank you so much! Abhay has been disappointing me also since Saturday, which means an entire week. It's just plain Sad! I actually salute Pia for keeping up with him! Hats off to her immense patience!
Aw! Your first comment here on my topic? That means so much!! You're the best! Love you <33

Awww!! You're such a sweetheart, Jenz! 🤗
Thank you so much! Abhay has been disappointing me also since Saturday, which means an entire week. It's just plain Sad! I actually salute Pia for keeping up with him! Hats off to her immense patience!
Aw! Your first comment here on my topic? That means so much!! You're the best! Love you <33
yah i do agree...wonder how she is tolerating all this...but she is such a cutie pie 😳....and yah my first comment on this fuorum....luv u too <3333 🤗
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

yah i do agree...wonder how she is tolerating all this...but she is such a cutie pie 😳....and yah my first comment on this fuorum....luv u too <3333 🤗

Yep! She is a total cutie pie and I love her! 😳
Thanks again! 🤗

Congrats on your first comment here 😛
i agree with u ,pia inst wrong ,first of he beahves badly with her ,then kidnaps her ,she keeps quite and now doesnt allow to go to the party ,she is feeling full tied up but  he doesnt give explanation,plus he always asks her to stay away and blames her for seeking attention so any girl wud have behaved like that only .throwing the locket was very bad but then at the time she was almost mad .
Originally posted by tanvismile

i agree with u ,pia inst wrong ,first of he beahves badly with her ,then kidnaps her ,she keeps quite and now doesnt allow to go to the party ,she is feeling full tied up but  he doesnt give explanation,plus he always asks her to stay away and blames her for seeking attention so any girl wud have behaved like that only .throwing the locket was very bad but then at the time she was almost mad .

Exactly my point! If my mom stops me from doing something, I always ask her why! If Abhay doesn't give her an explanation, she's bound to rebel!🤔
Thanks for agreeing! 😃