I am not mad at Pia :P (Page 7)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22

Neethi stop making topics Wacko , you have a exam.ROFL

IKR?? Lol!! But I couldn't help it today! I regret though. Making topics does waste time but somewhere, I feel it's worth it ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Yesh! But me will surely not make one now till me exams are done ROFL

I don't trust you see.ApproveROFLEspecially on your last statement that you wont make any topic till your exams get over.WackoJoke of the Millennium.WackoROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Neethi stop making topics Wacko , you have a exam.ROFL

IKR?? Lol!! But I couldn't help it today! I regret though. Making topics does waste time but somewhere, I feel it's worth it ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Yesh! But me will surely not make one now till me exams are done ROFL

I don't trust you see.ApproveROFLEspecially on your last statement that you wont make any topic till your exams get over.WackoJoke of the Millennium.WackoROFL

Even I don't trust myself on that one! ROFL

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Even I don't trust myself on that one! ROFL

You aren't trustable.WackoROFLJust JK.ROFL

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
CHILZ..sorry to have answered you almost last..because I was in shock..I read your POV..and totally respect  that and to a certain extent agree ..finally we all know ABHAY & PIYA are inseperable....BUT..My only regret or should I say frustarion is for 2 things one is locket throwing  as yo have already pointed..& second horrible thing was to tell him..that however horrible Sid is..he cannot be as horrible than a VAMPIRE..God I think that was TOTAL NONSENSE..was she giving him taunt or GALI..CHILZ..please expalin me..I am pissed TOTALLY..!!!Dead
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Like I said to Kanky, expectations leads to disappointments and that's what is happening with me these days as far as Abhay goes. He's suppose to be the smart and sensible one out here. Expecting such reactions from him is not going down well with me. Sid is pushing his buttons far too much I guess. Regardless, I'm quite upset with Abhay. Pia actually spoke my mind out today.

It's fine Chillz. I just realised that you are spending too much time on this post. Yeh shows to chalte rahenge. Writer will make stupid mistakes and Forum members will retaliate. Pia is not going to help you write your Board exams.

Go back and study. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Like I said to Kanky, expectations leads to disappointments and that's what is happening with me these days as far as Abhay goes. He's suppose to be the smart and sensible one out here. Expecting such reactions from him is not going down well with me. Sid is pushing his buttons far too much I guess. Regardless, I'm quite upset with Abhay. Pia actually spoke my mind out today.

It's fine Chillz. I just realised that you are spending too much time on this post. Yeh shows to chalte rahenge. Writer will make stupid mistakes and Forum members will retaliate. Pia is not going to help you write your Board exams.

Go back and study. 

Awww..ritzi you are such a sweetheart and I am not at all seeing you much whats happening..yaar..Cry

Ritzie

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Abhay should treat Piya like and adult and not like a kid. He could have told her the real reason why he is trying to keep her away from Sid. Abhay may say that he would keep away from her but he would still be her shadow and save her if she falls into trouble. So if locket is gone... no big deal...Piya still has her self appointed Body Guard!

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index