I am not mad at Pia :P (Page 6)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22

Nice topic Neethz.Hug
I didn't watch the episode.ROFLBut I am sure Piya finally showed her outburst of emotion.
Waise what she did?LOLLOL
Whatever it is , I am Piya supporter.ApproveONLY when she is right.Big smile

Thanks, Mahiya! Hug
Aww!! It's so you to trust me blindly without knowing what happened Embarrassed
Well, Pia isn't exactly 'right' but it is unfair to blame her. Love doesn't call for taking bullsh*t from anyone. Pia has been doing that and didn't today..

Well, she went to Sid's party for the prospective job. Abhay, obviously, doesn't want her to meet Sid so he takes her away from there and she gets pissed at losing the chances of the job. Abhay doesn't even tell her why she shouldn't meet Sid. So, obviously, won't she think that he's unnecessarily trying to dominate her life??

Thanks for replying Heart

I don't trust you.ROFL
The above sentence is Joke of the millennium.ROFL

But I know one thing you don't debate on wrong issues.Big smile
I agree with you.
Come on , because of Abhay , she had an accident.Forget that just , since she doesn't know about it I think.Ermm
Anyways , I also wont blame her for going in Sid's party and she does not know ANYTHING , ke why Abhay is not letting her go.
Abhay is definetely doing that because of her own benefit only but the poor soul is been tortured by harsh statements of Abhay..and trust me it hurts alot more than the most closest person says harsh statements about you than a strange person or intruder saying.
For her Abhay is her life and her life just gets away from her , she can't tolerate it and that's why I think her outburst of emotion is justifiable.
Locket thing?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Ritz93

Ha ha - May be earth is rotating in the opposite direction since two weeks. JK LOL

But seriously, Abhay should tell Pia. If he can't tell Pia, then for god's sake, please tell us  (the audience) why he is justified in not telling her. Mystery doesn't always justify secrecy urgh...

Well, you don't need to justify Pia's actions to me. I understand. If Abhay can show extremes without explaining, Pia can have at least some of it too. And guess who is suffering in the way - us the audience.

Totally! We're suffering much more than AbhIya in this sense! Well, Abhay feels that Pia won't be able to face his harsh world. I think he's underestimating her big time! <33

And I totally not agree with his reason that he can't tell her because she won't understand. May be she will or may be she won't. But this is her security concern. It's like to make a kid understand the safety issues of alcohol or drugs, you have to make them aware. If they are not aware and you keep on putting restrictions on them, they retaliate after a while. And that's what Pia's reaction is all about. It's Abhay this time who has to make sure that Pia understands. Not sure if that makes sense but I am so khafa with Abhay these days Confused Guess, I expected more smartness from him.

.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
ya u r right bt rite nw cvs are out of their mind hw can they show pia like dis................... throwing away his locket and doubting his intention what the hell dey want to show
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

I don't trust you.ROFL
The above sentence is Joke of the millennium.ROFL

But I know one thing you don't debate on wrong issues.Big smile
I agree with you.
Come on , because of Abhay , she had an accident.Forget that just , since she doesn't know about it I think.Ermm
Anyways , I also wont blame her for going in Sid's party and she does not know ANYTHING , ke why Abhay is not letting her go.
Abhay is definetely doing that because of her own benefit only but the poor soul is been tortured by harsh statements of Abhay..and trust me it hurts alot more than the most closest person says harsh statements about you than a strange person or intruder saying.
For her Abhay is her life and her life just gets away from her , she can't tolerate it and that's why I think her outburst of emotion is justifiable.
Locket thing?Confused

Yes, it is ROFL ROFL
Awwie! Embarrassed
The job is very important for her, Mahi. It is very good for her future so obviously she'll be pissed if someone hampers her chances! Upar se, Abhay is not even telling her anything! Can we blame her?
And yes, I so totally agree with you! Having someone we trust with life saying such words to us is far more hurtful than some stranger! She is totally justified and I will maintain it and support her no matter what!!

Abhay gave her a locket which blocked her scent from Sid's senses. In a fit of rage, she threw it away today and so, Sid will be able to smell her nowSmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 04 March 2011 at 11:33am

..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

And I totally not agree with his reason that he can't tell her because she won't understand. May be she will or may be she won't. But this is her security concern. It's like to make a kid understand the safety issues of alcohol or drugs, you have to make them aware. If they are not aware and you keep on putting restrictions on them, they retaliate after a while. And that's what Pia's reaction is all about. It's Abhay this time who has to make sure that Pia understands. Not sure if that makes sense but I am so khafa with Abhay these days Confused Guess, I expected more smartness from him.

Like I said to Kanky, expectations leads to disappointments and that's what is happening with me these days as far as Abhay goes. He's suppose to be the smart and sensible one out here. Expecting such reactions from him is not going down well with me. Sid is pushing his buttons far too much I guess. Regardless, I'm quite upset with Abhay. Pia actually spoke my mind out today.

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ya u r right bt rite nw cvs are out of their mind hw can they show pia like dis................... throwing away his locket and doubting his intention what the hell dey want to show

They want to show how frustrated Pia is and how harmful her bottling her frustrations all these days is going to be for her Smile
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Neethi stop making topics Wacko , you have a exam.ROFL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Neethi stop making topics Wacko , you have a exam.ROFL

IKR?? Lol!! But I couldn't help it today! I regret though. Making topics does waste time but somewhere, I feel it's worth it ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Yesh! But me will surely not make one now till me exams are done ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index