~Serendipity~

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Wow!! Other forums? Seriously? Aww!! Thank you, sweety Embarrassed Embarrassed
I'm just PMing you the link. 
I can't wait for the mahaepisode Day Dreaming

yup seriously dear...
ok pm me...Smile
me too ...countdown...begins...waiting for 7th may...actually...all of us r waiting for it..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by abhaylove

@CHILL_OUT : I like the way your write and pur forth your comments . Very mature and try not to miss any of your comments Smile

I agree what u are saying  and also your POV help many to see in different direction . You are just like POCO .

Rupa, that is so sweet of you! To be honest, the very purpose of putting my opinion across has always been to make people see in another direction. I can't and don't blame people for looking at a situation from their favourite character's PoV. What's the use of being favourite when there is no favouritism? At the same time, objectively, it is just plain wrong to ignore that other characters having their own state of mind also exist. I try to make people see other character's PoV. And like I said, what I like in this forum is that most people are actually willing to understand other character's perspective as well. 
I've justified Pia a lot. That's no secret. It's not like I was with her every time. It's just that I made an effort to understand her PoV too. Justification, supporting and defending are not synonymous. And I can give it in writing that with the entire forum mad at Pia only me justifying her would've gotten me ande tamatar had this been a certain other forum I'd once been a part of. Here, people actually understood what I was trying to say. That is what makes me come back here again and again no matter how upset I am.
Thanks a lot! I'm overwhelmed that you appreciate my comments so much Hug
Yes most of the good write in IF do provide us insight in different direction as most of the time it is stuck to  fav character pov .This is my forum so i think might be other forum is not like PKYEK  . For the first time i have seen the fan being crazy  , discussion & emotion for the character . Till now i have seen serials as per my convenient ..till it entertain . I move on once i see it is not worth watching . But this is first time i am seeing PKYEK ..even it has low side ..i could continue due to IF forum . I guess i am addicted here ...and love the kind of discussion  , fun , different topic that we get to see .

Love u for what ever u write . It might be i agree or not but still ur writing always impress me .

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Yes most of the good write in IF do provide us insight in different direction as most of the time it is stuck to  fav character pov .This is my forum so i think might be other forum is not like PKYEK  . For the first time i have seen the fan being crazy  , discussion & emotion for the character . Till now i have seen serials as per my convenient ..till it entertain . I move on once i see it is not worth watching . But this is first time i am seeing PKYEK ..even it has low side ..i could continue due to IF forum . I guess i am addicted here ...and love the kind of discussion  , fun , different topic that we get to see .

Love u for what ever u write . It might be i agree or not but still ur writing always impress me .

Oh you have no idea how crazy people can get over fictional characters. I've had the entire forum out to kill each other because of difference in opinions. Lol! The incident which made half the people leave this forum was an everyday affair, only, 10 times magnified LOL
Anyway that's past and history now. The show's off air and I've long stopped visiting that forum. I do drop by once in a while only to see that the fan wars are still on LOL LOL
And IF, like it or hate it but you just can't ignore it. It is an addictive site, no doubt. My day's incomplete without paying a visit here :P

Thanks again for appreciating what I write. It does encourage me a lot Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-pyar-ishk

sakshi gupta Senior Member
sakshi gupta
sakshi gupta

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
NO I DON THINK DIS GIRL IS ALWYS RYT...SHE IS SO  DESPERATE!!!! I HATE HER!!!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi gupta

NO I DON THINK DIS GIRL IS ALWYS RYT...SHE IS SO  DESPERATE!!!! I HATE HER!!!

Hm...thanks for replying, sweetie. I would've appreciated if you would've adhered to my request of putting your opinion across 'politely'. Anyhow, I agree she's not always right but I don't find her desperate. Strictly my PoV.
Please avoid typing in caps as it's offensive and is considered as shouting on the internet. Have a nice day :)
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
OMG I can't believe she also targeted this thread to post.

@ Chillz

Thanks for replying politely cause I don't  know if would've done the same.

Piya, Piya Piya is all I can say and this thing of not know who Sid is really for the birds. I mean how will they keep Sid secret, this is dragging now. I'm loving Piya interaction with Hassena hope it continues. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
OMG you see why I say I won't be able to be mad at Piya. I know she said some hurtful things and didn't Abhay chance to explain but you know what Abhay had his chance and he didn't so that's what happens when you keep secrets.
You see what she did for the Raichand's

Chillz, we have our Piya/Misha back.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 07 May 2011 at 10:24am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

OMG I can't believe she also targeted this thread to post.

IKR? Some people just can't control their emotions. They need to bash!

@ Chillz

Thanks for replying politely cause I don't  know if would've done the same.

I'm quite surprised at myself LOL Thanks Hug

Piya, Piya Piya is all I can say and this thing of not know who Sid is really for the birds. I mean how will they keep Sid secret, this is dragging now. I'm loving Piya interaction with Hassena hope it continues. 

I'm also loving Pia with Haseena. I love how Haseena stood up for Pia against Chand. It was heartwarming. In fact, I loved the episode on the whole. PiaMish also patched up. Just the AbhIya confrontation put me off. I wish Pia had given Abhay the benefit of doubt for once after giving so many to Sid *roll eyes*

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index