Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG I can't believe she also targeted this thread to post.

@ Chillz

Thanks for replying politely cause I don't  know if would've done the same.

Piya, Piya Piya is all I can say and this thing of not know who Sid is really for the birds. I mean how will they keep Sid secret, this is dragging now. I'm loving Piya interaction with Hassena hope it continues. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
OMG you see why I say I won't be able to be mad at Piya. I know she said some hurtful things and didn't Abhay chance to explain but you know what Abhay had his chance and he didn't so that's what happens when you keep secrets.
You see what she did for the Raichand's

Chillz, we have our Piya/Misha back.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG I can't believe she also targeted this thread to post.

IKR? Some people just can't control their emotions. They need to bash!

@ Chillz

Thanks for replying politely cause I don't  know if would've done the same.

I'm quite surprised at myself 😆 Thanks 🤗

Piya, Piya Piya is all I can say and this thing of not know who Sid is really for the birds. I mean how will they keep Sid secret, this is dragging now. I'm loving Piya interaction with Hassena hope it continues. 

I'm also loving Pia with Haseena. I love how Haseena stood up for Pia against Chand. It was heartwarming. In fact, I loved the episode on the whole. PiaMish also patched up. Just the AbhIya confrontation put me off. I wish Pia had given Abhay the benefit of doubt for once after giving so many to Sid *roll eyes*

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yeah I know she should've given Abhay a chance to explain, but anger rear his ugly head there nothing you can do to calm it down. It was helplessness that made her angry cause she won't be able to save her father and they way she find too.

I've alway's roll my eyes at Sid. The actor is too good that why I even tolerate his scenes.
.Jane.. thumbnail

Yeah I know she should've given Abhay a chance to explain, but anger rear his ugly head there nothing you can do to calm it down. It was helplessness that made her angry cause she won't be able to save her father and they way she find too.

I've alway's roll my eyes at Sid. The actor is too good that why I even tolerate his scenes.

True. It's useless to judge and talk sense into an angry person. We just need to wait for Pia to calm down. Omg! Look at the amount of damage communication gap does when things come out in the wrong way! 
I felt bad for Pia there. When she couldn't save her father because she was infected with vampire blood. But my sympathies mostly lied with Abhay. Not that I"m blaming Pia but I wish she'd given Abhay a chance to explain himself and not been so mean to him She, herself, will feel bad when she realises the repercussions of her angry words. 

BTW, I missed your previous reply. I"m so happy to have PiaMish back!! Specially when Misha tells Pia that they can;t be friends because they're sisters! Aww!! As an AbhIya fan, the episode broke my heart but as a PiaMish fan, it made my day! 😍
And about Pia saving the Rs. She was a sweetheart there 😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I know Piya was harsh in her words but I mostly paid attention to the words she didn't say, like hating Abhay. In a way am Piya didn't stayed and listen to Abhay she would've felt more disgusted like she said and probably would've said more hurtful things then calling him an animal not  that it was okay. I don't even consider there confrontation as a breakup but just a girl whose mad at her boyfriend for lying.

BTW way did you notice how piya was looking at Sid when he trying to insult the Raichands. Piya was no lamb today but a full blown tigress.
.Jane.. thumbnail

I know Piya was harsh in her words but I mostly paid attention to the words she didn't say, like hating Abhay. In a way am Piya didn't stayed and listen to Abhay she would've felt more disgusted like she said and probably would've said more hurtful things then calling him an animal not  that it was okay. I don't even consider there confrontation as a breakup but just a girl whose mad at her boyfriend for lying.

BTW way did you notice how piya was looking at Sid when he trying to insult the Raichands. Piya was no lamb today but a full blown tigress.

True there. Even I don't consider this break up to be anything serious, frankly. I know that once Pia calms down and understands Abhay, she'll go back running into his arms. He isn't wrong really. However, to be very honest, I never said this in the open forum but I confess that I never really got why Abhay didn't tell Pia about Sid. Initially, it was fine, Sid had threatened him but now, it's so obvious that he's out to eat up Pia ANYWAY so the least Abhay can do is NOW tell Pia and not only come out clean himself but also warn her against Sid so that she maintains her distance 🤔
As far as Pia goes, I understand where she's coming from but that really doesn't excuse her hurtful words. They were still harsh. But like I said, I'm not judging her till she's ready for some introspection. And ya, she still cares about Abhay that's for sure. She didn't do that for Chandeena, she did it for Abhay. Who is she kidding? 😳

P.S. BTW, I'm kind of sick of Abhay's inferiority complex. Seriously, I could only roll my eyes when Abhay said he doesn't deserve Pia! Seriously, if he doesn't deserve her then who does? He's always been there for her through thick and thin, always saved her from everything, always kept herself before him. Why does he feel he's destined to suffer? Maybe that's why I'm taking Pia's words so seriously because Abhay took them seriously and genuinely got so hurt, thinking he's not worthy of her