Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not mad at Pia :P (Page 15)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 931

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I actually want Maithili to come back and Abhay to go with her. Apparently, she loved Abhay a lot and Abhay is happy whenever he thinks of her.
About Sid, I don't what his exact intentions are but it is going to be an interesting watch.
As far as Pia goes, well, I've said it too many times that I'm totally cool with whatever is happening and I like the realistic touch to her character. At least I can relate to her, I don't know about anyone else.
About Abhay, well, we can take a horse to the pond but we can't force it to drink water. For me, Abhay is the horse, not the duck.
Thanks for the link but I think I'll chuck this one. I'm not really feeling well enough to apply too much brains on potential future tracks. I think I'll just take a break from the forum so that whatever little faith I have left in AbhIya remains intact LOL LOL LOL

And yes, despite the nonsense I've blabbered above in a fit of frustration, I know that end of the day, it is AbhIya all the way Embarrassed
lolzz LOL LOL
even i think i need a break too...i think i broke my record of being active on this forum....i have been the most active in last 24 hrs than ever...lol...
i actually don't want metz to come back ever..wat will happen to my poor piya then??.. that girl is not capable of loving anyone else except abhay...there is a reason piya's abhay's soulmate and not metz...i am an abhiya shipper all the way...
any ways...you should take care of your health first especially with the board exams...so take care Hug there are always happy days and sad days for PKYEK..they come and go...i am sure everything will be sorted out soon..Smile
All the best your exams!!! this coming week is the last week of exam kya??

p.s. 15 pages of comments...your topic is a big hit...first time i have commented on any topic soo many times...Tongue


Edited by kiranni - 06 March 2011 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lolzz LOL LOL
even i think i need a break too...i think i broke my record of being active on this forum....i have been the most active in last 24 hrs than ever...lol...
i actually don't want metz to come back ever..wat will happen to my poor piya then??.. that girl is not capable of loving anyone else except abhay...there is a reason piya's abhay's soulmate and not metz...i am an abhiya shipper all the way...
any ways...you should take care of your health first especially with the board exams...so take care Hug there are always happy days and sad days for PKYEK..they come and go...i am sure everything will be sorted out soon..SmileEmbarrassed
All the best your exams!!! this coming week is the last week of exam kya??

p.s. 15 pages of comments...your topic is a big hit...first time i have commented on any topic soo many times...Tongue

I'm glad to hear 'Poor Pia' from someone at least. Well, most people feel Pia is not worthy of Abhay's love and Abhay is suffering so much so I thought Maithili would be the best solution ROFL ROFL ROFL And of course, if that happens, it's the end of PKYEK for meEmbarrassed
IKR? My fever is refusing to go below a 101 and I'm feeling dizzy and suffocated and I've been studying like donkeys since the morning yet, I feel like I know nothing. My concentration level is 0 and that's really getting me tensed up and stressed Cry Cry Cry I came on IF as a break. BAD ideaLOL LOL 

P.S. Aww!! I'm so glad. Like I told Angel, this i my hittest topic so far ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 931

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'm glad to hear 'Poor Pia' from someone at least. Well, most people feel Pia is not worthy of Abhay's love and Abhay is suffering so much so I thought Maithili would be the best solution ROFL ROFL ROFL And of course, if that happens, it's the end of PKYEK for meEmbarrassed
IKR? My fever is refusing to go below a 101 and I'm feeling dizzy and suffocated and I've been studying like donkeys since the morning yet, I feel like I know nothing. My concentration level is 0 and that's really getting me tensed up and stressed Cry Cry Cry I came on IF as a break. BAD ideaLOL LOL 

P.S. Aww!! I'm so glad. Like I told Angel, this i my hittest topic so far ROFL
ROFL ROFL ..metz is an easy way out..lolzz...
bt no matter what happens..tht's includes abhay's suffering and piya's actions as well...it's always going to be abhiya forever...no abhiya, no PKYEK...
101 fever is badddddd.....Unhappy
you should really rest and then study...
lol ya..bad idea to come of IF..lol...i have come to realize that it's quite addictive...
don't be tensed and stressed...relax..take some rest..and then go back to study...
take care, sweety...Hug and study well...
i am off now...have a lot to study in one day now..didn't really concentrate much yesterday as i was too busy concentrating on abhay's suffering and being active on IF...LOL LOL...right now also, i woke up and came to IF...time to go take shower..get ready and back to study...
see ya...Hug


Edited by kiranni - 06 March 2011 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ROFL ROFL ..metz is an easy way out..lolzz...
bt no matter what happens..tht's includes abhay's suffering and piya's actions as well...it's always going to be abhiya forever...no abhiya, no PKYEK...
101 fever is badddddd.....Unhappy
you should really rest and then study...
lol ya..bad idea to come of IF..lol...i have come to realize that it's quite addictive...
don't be tensed and stressed...relax..take some rest..and then go back to study...
take care, sweety...Hug and study well...
i am off now...have a lot to study in one day now..didn't really concentrate much yesterday as i was too busy concentrating on abhay's suffering and being active on IF...LOL LOL...right now also, i woke up and came to IF...time to go take shower..get ready and back to study...
see ya...Hug

Exactly! For me, PKYEK is not about Abhay's suffering and his happiness but the AbhIya bond. 
Ya, it's really horrible. More than addictive, when you get into arguments, it's even more stressful. One had to apply brains here on IF, so not the best idea for a break ROFL ROFL
Thanks a lot!! Study well!! See ya! Hug
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Joined: 06 April 2005
Posts: 1561

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
wowwwwww!! Congrats @Chills on such a hit topic.Tongue

I ust saw ur topic and could not go thru all the pages as I am in a hurry so not sure what kind of response u received.Smile

But, yeah agree with u!!Approve

. When she said, " I am tired of ur mood swings".. I went Atta GIrl!! U go girl!! "ApproveThumbs Up

 I was sick of his mood swings myself, so I could understand her frustration.LOLLOLLOL

Yeah, we know where he is coming from, what he is going through and all and STILL We are unable to understand or condone his behaviour such as hitting her with a car to keep her "safe"Wacko and calling her a needy orphan and sending her a note and calling her and then hugging her, only to kick her heart again by saying he hugged her thinking, she was some one else and calling her disgusting and what not.AngryDead

So, why the hell should she still act as a door mat, esp. when he jerks her around whenever he feels like? Confused

He Loves her Yes, but he should also learn to trust her.

After all, she did keep his vampire secret and when she accepted his truth, she accepted it whole heartedly and uncontionally.Approve That should prove to him that she is worthy of his trust.ApproveThumbs Up

But, if he thinks she can't handle the truth, then at least, do NOT mistreat and abuse the girl that u love and who Loves you!!

He saves her but then inflicts both physical and mental hurt on her. what kind of love is this? He is scared silly and in turn, he acting without thinking it out through and in turn taking it out the very person who has been standing by his side all the time and who has given him her unconditional love and trust so far.

She is a person, not a possession that u can jerk around and keep safe, without taking her thoughts and feelings into consideration. The result is before him now, he is loosing the unconditional trust that she had in him.

BUt, Piya ON THE OTHER HAND, throwing out the Locket, I agree with you, I found as you did, as pretty stupid and childish.  

You do not throw away the gift some one has given you. U don't want it, give it back or don't wear it.
 
But, throw it away? That was a over the Top!!!Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiAngel_voice.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

wowwwwww!! Congrats @Chills on such a hit topic.Tongue

I ust saw ur topic and could not go thru all the pages as I am in a hurry so not sure what kind of response u received.Smile

But, yeah agree with u!!Approve

. When she said, " I am tired of ur mood swings".. I went Atta GIrl!! U go girl!! "ApproveThumbs Up

 I was sick of his mood swings myself, so I could understand her frustration.LOLLOLLOL

Yeah, we know where he is coming from, what he is going through and all and STILL We are unable to understand or condone his behaviour such as hitting her with a car to keep her "safe"Wacko and calling her a needy orphan and sending her a note and calling her and then hugging her, only to kick her heart again by saying he hugged her thinking, she was some one else and calling her disgusting and what not.AngryDead

So, why the hell should she still act as a door mat, esp. when he jerks her around whenever he feels like? Confused

He Loves her Yes, but he should also learn to trust her.

After all, she did keep his vampire secret and when she accepted his truth, she accepted it whole heartedly and uncontionally.Approve That should prove to him that she is worthy of his trust.ApproveThumbs Up

But, if he thinks she can't handle the truth, then at least, do NOT mistreat and abuse the girl that u love and who Loves you!!

He saves her but then inflicts both physical and mental hurt on her. what kind of love is this? He is scared silly and in turn, he acting without thinking it out through and in turn taking it out the very person who has been standing by his side all the time and who has given him her unconditional love and trust so far.

She is a person, not a possession that u can jerk around and keep safe, without taking her thoughts and feelings into consideration. The result is before him now, he is loosing the unconditional trust that she had in him.

BUt, Piya ON THE OTHER HAND, throwing out the Locket, I agree with you, I found as you did, as pretty stupid and childish.  

You do not throw away the gift some one has given you. U don't want it, give it back or don't wear it.
 
But, throw it away? That was a over the Top!!!Thumbs Down


Thank you so much!! I agree with every word you said. I'm not going to blame either of them but I'm actually mad at both: Abhay for the way he treated Pia and Pia for so mercilessly throwing away the locket without thinking twice.
Thanks again for replying Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 35435

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
u know i support piya completely. if i were in place i would be frustrated with abhay's moodswings 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

u know i support piya completely. if i were in place i would be frustrated with abhay's moodswings 

Same Embarrassed
Thanks for replying Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index