Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not mad at Pia :P (Page 12)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

hii chillz...Hug how's ur exams going???...

Heya! How's youu?? Me exams going fine Big smile

actually i am upset at a total PKYEK episode to tell u the truth..i feel like they are ruining the show..ek toh i hate tht gay love triangle..priya wal is such a talented actor and she is getting wasted completely..makes me upset...she deserves a nice track...i don't wanna sound harsh..bt i would rather have writers spend their energy in getting misha a nice track..than putting tht energy in writing those trangad scenes tth is supposed to make us laugh..gosh..priya is such an effotless actor...please writers, utilize her talents...

IKR?? I feel bad for PW. She's getting so wasted in this show!Sleepy But at the same time, I don't want her to leave because I love Misha. After AbhIya, she is a major reason I watch this show. Yes, I'm selfishOuch But seriously, seeing the way she's being butchered is making me so sad!

any wyas..coming back to piya..
the first scene...i was kinda of happy to see her outburst..it was bound to happen..for how long can a person handle such drastic mood swings..even if you love tht person with all your heart..anger is bound to come out...wat abhay had done out of deseperation was stupid too...now he is all back in his control..so he is acting all sensible now...we know wat abhay did was out of pure love and only to protect piya...bt piya is not aware of that completely...she was crushed badly when he had blamed her for not having any self-respect...so i understand her anger and watever she said to abhay..."he is better than a vampire" was an ouch for me...bt then again...she is super angry at him..so she said some hurtful things...we all do, when we are angry....and tht too we only tell those hurtful things to our lovedones..i always end up doing tht...even if i don't mean it...
the only thing that worries is...piya threw that vampire thing on his face like a slap...she may not understand now..bt tht has great impact on abhay..he still has not gotten over her initial reaction seeing him in monster avatar...when she will realize her love and will want to be with abhay against all odds..he will step back...thinking all these things..it's like every time abhay takes one step ahead and goes close to his feelings for piya..piya slaps him with somethign like this (i hope i make sense)..so he goes back in shadows...there is a reason abhay was debating tht day about telling her the truth..he may be aware of the strenght of piya's love.bt he has not recovered from her initial reaction..so he still doesn't know if she can handle the truth...like he said..he doesn't want her to do anything that will make her even weaker...after all she is one fragile human..and this time she is dealing with a vampire who is a real blood sucking predator and likes to play with his prey...

Well, I will not say anything on the vampire issue because Abhay did the exact same thing to her. The way he accused her of being an attention seeking courtesy the fact she's an orphan, the vampire dialogue didn't pinch me at all! Neither did I feel bad for Abhay, I don't know why. Maybe I felt so much last Saturday and Monday that now, I'm kind of immune to it.

bt all was good with piya b4 last scene...
tht locket scene got to me yaar..honstly..i mean..she doubted abhay's intentions.Ouch, how could she?? No matter how much angry you are, you don't just throw a locket in jungle just like some trash...tht too abhay had given it to her taking it out from his own neck..was it the first time tht abhay knew where piya was?? it haes nothign to do with locket...bt i guess she chose not to use her brains in this case...and throwing away the locket was Ouch..abhay clearly told her about the danger she was in..she even seemed to understand him...ok..you take it out..fine..i understand you are angry..bt she should think tht it may be something tht was precious to abhay..she can't just throw it like tht...that was very stupid of her..this was worse than abhay knocking piya with car...at least abhay always has good intentions behind his actions...wat piya did was simply stupid and immature..and i blame writers for tht...writers failed to understand piya's character here...
and you are right..she will pay for wat she did...she is so gonna regret this...and she is making it all difficult for abhay as well...abhay too will end up suffering because of her stupidity...it's not going to be easy for him to work in sid's office against chand's wishes..he has to deal with his own family as well..after all his whole family is going through crisis right now cuz of sid...bt i want abhay to ask her about locket and be angry with her for her stupid action...no matter how many times she shows him her moony eyed face...
i feel throwing tht locket was simply written to make a way for sid-piya meeting...and tht was terrible and insensitive..i wish writers had chosen some other way for this meeting...i don't knw wat's gotten into the writers of this show..seriously..keep on giving trash episodes...i hope they don't drag piya finding out the truth about sid..i want tht to happen soon...i am so deprieved of abhiya romance..lol..

Totally! Even I am mad at her for throwing the locket away. Like seriously, Abhay does NOT need a locket to find her! As far as keeping an eye goes, well, she needs Abhay to keep an eye on her otherwise she's bound to do something stupid like she did this time! All said and done, I'm happy that Sid-Piya will finally meet today Dancing

Thanks for replying! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

well, i guess you gave more than enough explanation for anyone who is a 'logical' viewerLOL.

Originally posted by Chill_Out

And yes, she has the right to know what danger she is in. Abhay is not telling her that, isn't she bound to be frustrated? Don't even bother giving me a 'She should trust him' gyan. That is not how it works, guys, let's face it.

You know, in the recent TVD episode Elenas aunt who is totally unaware of all the supernatural stuff wants the truth of what her boyfriend (elenas history teacher and mom's ex) is hiding.

as a response to  'maybe there is a great reason he is not telling you, maybe he is trying to protects you' she says, 'well, thats not his call to make, i deserve the truth, everybody does'-'Sometimes its harder than that'-'not if its somebody you care about'
(and the relation she requires a truth from isnt even half way deep and connected as AbhayPiya is.)
I guess that sums up all we need to say abt Abhays behaviour on this truth,story would be better and things would be easier if he just 'talks!lol....so what even if she gets scared? she have to eventually face it anyways, and its not like after beeing so involved she'll be safe without the truths. i wish the creatives would find a better way for their drags at least. i justifie his actions once, twice...as i justifie Pia trusting just his 'dont do this' dont do that' withour any further explanation.....but now its time for some truth:)

@locket

i was taken back at first but then i thaught: it has happened several times, when i am frustrated on my beloved and near ones, if i see something they have given me/gifted me....in that moment i throw it away in frustration to not see it...doesnt matter what meaning it beholds. This was one of those moments for Piya aswell. Specially that she even didnt know what the locket means and saw it only as 'controlling protective' object. 'control' and 'keeping an eye on' is all that she got from Abhay despite of trying hard to get close to him, so its natural to in a moment of frustration attack whats been keeping her away from Abhay, that is the 'controlling' aspect.
not totally justified, but a natural reflex.

btw where did our protective knight drive off to?LOL....shouldnt he watch her from a distance....assuming from tomorrows precap she ends up in Sids car easily,lool

Having all that said, and since i am not really mad on any of them anytimeLOL....this 'Angry Love' track will be Hot yaar!Evil Smile

Thank you! Lol!! Yes, I agree with the TVD dialogue. Pia deserves to know. The ignorance is frustrating. I mean, obviously, if someone tells me 'Don't do this!' my first reaction will be 'Why?' Abhay needs to tell Pia the truth! We talk about Pia trusting Abhay right? What about Abhay trusting Pia with Sid's identity? She may be scared but this mystery is scaring her even more!!

@Locket: Well, I am mad at Pia for the gesture but yes, somewhere, I do know where she's coming from. Hence, I will not blame her for it =)

Thanks for replying Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I completely agree with u grl! I dont blame her either..he pushes her away..n forcefully takes her places...runs her over with a car..(idk how abhay found tht to be normal!!!) i was abt to be run over by a car..n trust me ..it wasnt gonna be a pretty sight...but he actually ran her over..n she survived..in one piece..altho she doesnt know of the accident..im just saying...idk how the cvs found tht even logical...oh wait they dont care abt logics..but sometimes...i dont mind if they even do go a lill over bound..but this was a LOT not lill....yea...

IKR?? If I keep in mind Abhay running Pia over, then her throwing away the locket and doubting is intentions in NOTHING in front of that!Ermm
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

lol..answering ur question: i think the creatives want to drag this further..so they make sid meet piya..but piya doesnt divulge her identity...sid meeting piya will want piya b/c of metz and leave abhay alone abt meeting piya...so later sid will know her as piya? idk...it all seems...crazay to me...maybe tht wont happen..idk...

Wow! That's an amazing point! Sid may not realise that she's Abhay's Pia. But I think he will. Naam toh poochhega na? Tongue
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Agree with each n every word u hv said..she is just 17 2 b matured enough 2 deal with every little thing that comes her away..the way abhay behaves with her nowadays,.it was not unexpected ! I was sad but not angry..i just felt very bad when she said that sid must be better than a vampire ! Cry Cry Cry

Lol!! I'm just waiting for her to realise the irony of her statement ROFL ROFL ROFL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Thanks for the topic, i totally agree with u! i dont understandy people come up with topics like HAS PIYA GONE MAD? I HATE PIYA. PIYA DOESNT DESERVE A SWEET GUY LIKE ABHAY..

Like what? she has overlooked all the negative points of abhay n still loves abhay. she has always faced REJECTION from abhay n still u people want her to roam aorund abhay......

I agree with u chill_out! nice topic

Thanks, Ammara. I think we should accept that Pia is always the wrong one and Abhay can never be, apparently. Let's face it, people can never understand Pia if they don't want to, and that is the scenario I see. Even for the pettiest of things, her love for Abhay is questioned. And for me, that running over Pia with the car shadows everything Pia has done in her fit of immaturity, be it impersonating Maithili or being disgusted of Abhay's true identity or even questioning his intentions. 
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Exactly!I agree with each and every word in your post
@Neethz
Kiranni has said everything.I have nothing more to say.
Even i'm not mad at Piya.I'm mad at the creatives and writers for what they are doing to AbhiYa and PKYEKSleepy.I told you how frustrated i am.

Yes, Kritzy! And you're not alone, babes. Everyone is sad at their favourite jodi getting butcheredOuch
Don't stress too much! Hug
Asin.pkyek Senior Member
Asin.pkyek
Asin.pkyek

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i agree wid u bt don't u think woh "vampire se to accha hai" walli baat kuch jeyada hogaya???????  writers ko or koi dialog nehi suja???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index