Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

4/3/11 - WU - Viren is touched by Nivi's gift (Page 2)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
seems like a sweet episode. I don't like Divya-Sid combo though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

seems like a sweet episode. I don't like Divya-Sid combo though.
true...Nivedita-Viren's part is very nice, but I just cant bear Sid-Divya part.

_notinuse_

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Divya will get everything she craved for with her selfishness and help of her overbearing mother

Omshanti1111

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
forgot to add: now I see Sid as less because he's fallen for such a girl. Sure she may be pretty anesthetically but she lacks the personality trait. I can't believe Sid can ever be happy with such a self-absorbed airhead. I have lost respect for him.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

forgot to add: now I see Sid as less because he's fallen for such a girl. Sure she may be pretty anesthetically but she lacks the personality trait. I can't believe Sid can ever be happy with such a self-absorbed airhead. I have lost respect for him.
even I am just wondering that how come a character like Sid, romance with such a girl. Rather, if it was shown that he is just trying to keep Divya happy, it would have made better sense. This romance and all just do not add up, especially, after seeing so much selfishness of Divya. As you have said, Divya will get everything with her selfishness and controlling behaviour, and with her mother's help. In that case, I'ld say HL is better, at least she is blind to everyother thing, because of her blind affection for her daughter. But Divya, i mean how come one put all blame on HL and accept Divya's shallow character.
I can udnerstand there is a fear that Sid does not accept Divya whole-heartedly, it will always be some problem for Nivedita-Viren...but how come creatives show Sid and Divya romance, without any reason! Then, why all these behavioural highlights of Divya?
I am really astonished and stuck with awe! This show is an unique example, where love and marriage happens within blinking of eye. Partner shifts have reached maximum here. I dont understand, like when a person suffers a broken relationship, whatever reason might be, can they really get over so easily. It seems changing of partners in the shows are equivalent to changing clothes?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaipeacefulblossom

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

even I am just wondering that how come a character like Sid, romance with such a girl. Rather, if it was shown that he is just trying to keep Divya happy, it would have made better sense. This romance and all just do not add up, especially, after seeing so much selfishness of Divya. As you have said, Divya will get everything with her selfishness and controlling behaviour, and with her mother's help. In that case, I'ld say HL is better, at least she is blind to everyother thing, because of her blind affection for her daughter. But Divya, i mean how come one put all blame on HL and accept Divya's shallow character.
I can udnerstand there is a fear that Sid does not accept Divya whole-heartedly, it will always be some problem for Nivedita-Viren...but how come creatives show Sid and Divya romance, without any reason! Then, why all these behavioural highlights of Divya?
I am really astonished and stuck with awe! This show is an unique example, where love and marriage happens within blinking of eye. Partner shifts have reached maximum here. I dont understand, like when a person suffers a broken relationship, whatever reason might be, can they really get over so easily. It seems changing of partners in the shows are equivalent to changing clothes?Confused
sid looks very artificial while romancing divya...it really looks fake and on contrary when he is with nivi we can feel the emotions, the vibes.......the purity in their emotions is visible and even touches us now also when we know they have moved forward in their lives......

wadi..doll

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Smile
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

sid looks very artificial while romancing divya...it really looks fake and on contrary when he is with nivi we can feel the emotions, the vibes.......the purity in their emotions is visible and even touches us now also when we know they have moved forward in their lives......
Frankly, after all that happned due to Sid's interaction with the Sharma girls, I think Sid-Nivi or Sid-Divya do not make a good pair. Things did not go ok with Sid-Nivi and Nivi wanted to get rid of Sid, thats ok. Its her life, her own decision. And now she is married to Viren, and she is working on her marriage, thats also ok, as Viren is misled. Though, I have my own reservations regarding few decisions of Nivedita, but I have no hesitation that she is a good soul.
BUT, I just cant even imagine, that creatives will do such horrandrous things abour Divya and HL. I was just hoping that the manipulations and insensitivities that both showed, should be punished and not rewarded.Unhappy I am utterly disappointed.

Go to top