Vaishali
Dharmesh
Sukku bai
Savita
Damodar
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
vote  for  dharmesh  mother  for  try to find  out  the truth  from  his  daughter  in law,,,,,,

manav  was  also good today  he  upset  with  dharmesh  mother  more  than  archu😆

i dnt  see  armaan  crying  faces😭

sometime vaishali  behaving like kid😕

dharmesh 😉
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

. wat i didn't like abt her is believing a woman like Sukku Bai n then her outburst about the ghatya family n all. I feel bad when ppl blast n talk ill abt a family just because one family member has goofed up.  Assume that Vaishu was really characterless as she claimed 2 b. Does it mean that everyone in her family is the same? Very unfair!! We all know fingers of the hand r not the same.

..i also didn't like that..it was very unfair.......

@ Tany Di
We r all missing Saffy n her priceless humour. God bless her n yes she'll succeed 4 sure.
Me also missing her so much ...
I hope she comes back soon ....😒

Coming 2 PR. It was a really a crappy episode 4 me bugging me big time.
It hurts 2 say but Dharmesh mom was not really that wrong.
I didn't think she was wrong .You know she is a pretty nice lady ..Vaishali should have told her the truth and told her not to tell ehr mother , if vaishu is so worried about her mother ..There were ways of handling this and Vaishu did the worst thing  ...she just shouted , screamed and totally lost it ....She has to show some maturity ..She is going to be a mother ....
Honestly no one is thinking about that poor baby ..

ArMan n Vaishali looked 4 it. This is why i was saying time again that this matter was too serious 2 keep hidden. We must agree that the lady doesn't know a thing abt his son's kartoot n nobody is telling her. I bet Dharmesh will get a gud tamacha once she gets 2 know about him. May b this will happen on Monday or Tuesday.
Dharmesh has  had it on Monday ..Madhuri is a good person too .I don't think she will lie for him ...Now the thing is , who will do the honours ..I mean slap Dharmesh on Monday ...
Sulochna, his mother , Madhuri, Vaishali or Archana  ...would love to see the thapad coming from his own mother ....
Satish has to know ..I want him to finish his partenership with Dharmesh ....

wat i didn't like abt her is believing a woman like Sukku Bai n then her outburst about the ghatya family n all. I feel bad when ppl blast n talk ill abt a family just because one family member has goofed up.  Assume that Vaishu was really characterless as she claimed 2 b. Does it mean that everyone in her family is the same? Very unfair!! We all know fingers of the hand r not the same.
That was wrong ..Bringing  Sukku bai was very wrong...( Sukku bai's acting was very good  😆)
But that woman was frustrated as well ..It was majorly Vaishali's fault and also the fault of those who knew the secret but did not tell vaishu to handle it all properly ...

As 4 Savita , God this woman surely has an elephantine ego!! I think Damo shud inform ArMan abt her n ask them 2 come there.
He is really foolish .So much has happened ..Every day she forgets something but he is not realizing .I guess he is fed up too ...But he is her husband and she is his responsibility ..
savita should have been taken to a doctor by now ...
You see, people have a strange way of looking at things like depression ...I know cases where there is a clear cut  victim of depression ( happened with my cousin ) and I told her to see a doctor ..She nearly bit my head off.....After 3 months , her husband took her to one ..had she seen one  earlier she would not have suffered so much ...

Let her sulk n ignore Archu. I know our girl will handle her well. Besides she is too gud that hardcore Savita will defo melt down.
savita's life will change and she will reign like  a queen again ...once Archana comes back ....
Archana will do anything  , anything to keep Manav happy ...She will do everything in her power to take care of savita ..

I really want 2 c these 2 women in the same house now. No worry abt ArMan romance coz our Mannu knows when 2 grab opportunities 2 make love with his wife. Besides they'll have their room n a large bed😛
True , Manav will find ways ....
he is addicted to Archana now ....😆

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Vote fr none...I dnt thnk wht Dharmu's mother did was ri8...nor wht vaishu did was ri8...

aww manav nd archu r so sad😭

this sukku bai is disguistng🤢this creature shud b reavled in front of evry1....i hope savita vll do tht soon😃

Damo was half ryt half wrong...his advice was gd bt his way of tellng is nt gud...bt wht vll he know if savita vll nt tell 2 him wht happnd at manav's house nd keep on scoldng archu in front of him😲
Hai Tanya DI,

Vote goes to Dharmesh aai for directly confronting Vaishu and asking the truth

And I think she is the trigger to bring Dharmesh out in open.so voting for her.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago

I think Damo shud inform ArMan abt her n ask them 2 come there. Let her sulk n ignore Archu. I know our girl will handle her well. Besides she is too gud that hardcore Savita will defo melt down. We must not 4get that Sacchu needs 2 b looked after too. Manav can look after his mom, sing her lullaby n Archana can look after the house which is turning into a pitiable state n after that cutie Sacchu till his mom decides 2 come n take him. I really want 2 c these 2 women in the same house now. No worry abt ArMan romance coz our Mannu knows when 2 grab opportunities 2 make love with his wife. Besides they'll have their room n a large bed😛

Exactly Di. Totally agree with you. This what I too wish to see and yes manav can take care of his mom. Archu will take care of that home on a whole. I too wish to see them in that house and
Yes ofcourse in their room in that large bed.😳
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It would be so simple wouldn't it...if like u said tanya.. if vaishu just said don't tell my mom yet...she has shown no consideration for dharmesh's mom, who really is a nice person.   On the other hand, how would it feel to tell your MIL (supposed) that her son is married to 2 people, and im not the legal one..it would be hard...however, since she chose to move out, and left more than once without notice then she definitely does owe the MIL an explanation...very rude really.

i think, as someone mentioned, that if the promo holds true, madhuri won't lie...she's fed up...but i hate to see everyone turn against her...she's a soft hearted girl who has been caught in the middle...and betrayed by her husband.  Although she has accepted the arrangement..so ...what can you say... very complicated. 😕

you girls are right, manav is ready for loving...❤️

Completely off topic.
I was very worried coz i was without news from saffy since 2 weeks. She always pm each alternate day. I'm so happy 2day. She emailed me n have a msg for her dear ones here. This is wat she said:  "give my love n hug 2 the innocent n bubbly Tannu Di, the funny bunny Akka, the witty clever Karen, the pretty gal Piya n the sweetsemmaiya kheer Umi🤗 n my hello 2 everyone"
Saffy is a lilbit busy but she misses u all.

Jaanu di, I was wondering too, where our Saffy is, couldn't  find her posts these days.Then I thought she is too busy with her work
Feel Glad to hear and read this message from her through you.
Hope she is fine and doing well.
We love you too Saffy and 🤗 from all of us.
Miss your flavour of posts  'ix' posts are missing Saffy.
We miss you too.🤗

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Hii Tanya dii and everyone, finished with my practical exams, lined up with seminars...😔🤓

Voting for Vaishu's saas, she looked so concerned for Vaishu and Dharmesh, but this was not the way she was to be treated, galati kiski aur sunaya kisko...... and the culprit ran away.....

Feelig really bad for Savita aai, just Manav and Archana should come to know, what ssi is facing, they will be very sad that their aai is in so much pain, I am sure, Manav will himself run to D's house along with archu, to nurse her and show all the love and affection they have for her.......🤗