Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Sid & Unlimited Trash in today's episode (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_111

You are so right pocahontas...btw can i call u poco? well i agree to all your points...abhay deserved better than this from piya...the verbal bashing could be justifed TO SOME EXTENT as anyone would have reacted like that and so did piya when she vent out her frustations,but throwing the locket was the most stupidest thing ever done by her...worse than her interfering in abhay's matters when she was trying to find out his truth(there also he was trying to protect her) which reminds me,she is pi**ed off because she thinks abhay is keeping tabs on her?but how can she forget that she did the same thing even worse by acting as maithili,but no!she never thought that abhay could've been hurt...when abhay was being rude to piya in the last week,i used to feel bad for her,but as i watched today's episode,i think abhay is much much better than her & undoubtedly loves her more as he is giving her the love of her share & also the love he couldn't give to maithili...sigh!god bless our hero...

Hey Piya,

Why , of course , you can call me Poco. Big smile.....Piya proved herself to be no better than Abhay when it comes to unreasonable behaviour. If he is thick headed, she was the queen if dumb by suspecting Abhay and throwing away his locket. i would be glad if Abhay actually asks for the locket and the chick doesn't know what to tell him. LOL

Edited by Pocahontas - 04 March 2011 at 11:12am

musatfadking Senior Member
musatfadking
musatfadking

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I think they r showing pia's anger bcoz ,they might show she falling for sid.I dont want Pia to fall for Sid.I dont want love triangle.I m ok wid Pia,Abhay & Kabir love triangle but not Sid.Sid shud fall in love wid Panchi only.
In d begining the Pias anger was ok bcoz Abhay hurt her by saying some harsh words.But throwing locket in the end is not at all justifiable.At least she knows dat even if he is rude but he alwas protects her.So she shud have kept that locket safely.And even Abhay needs to tell her d truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Kristalizzed

I liked how Piya fought today. But, she took it a tad bit too far when she taunted Abhay for being a vampire like it was a joke. The way rid said it sounded like it wasn't a pain for him to be that way and like he'd opted for it. She paid back for all of Abhay's bad treatment with those sentences. Now i think Abhay doesn't deserve all this shit. She's behaving like a typical. And the way rid threw the locket away! Beyond ridiculous! Like it was hers to throw away. Hope someone or something devours her. :P It's best if i don't use any adjectives to describe her right Now. :P

<font color="#ff0066">Totally agree with you.Smile I loved the assertive and aggressive Piya but those last few seconds made me feel like getting Abhay a brand new girlfriend. Abhay and Piya are equals now and Abhay need not take any more crap from he if at all she dishes out at him. Suspecting Abhay and throwing his locket was plain insensitive. </font>
Definitely. That girl is a dumbhead. Ek toh she sings songs of love for him and then ridicules him for being a vampire! She's thrown every good deed he's done out of the window! She said "meri zindagi tumhari amanat hai", so what happened now? She's flaunting her thickheadedness! She's only human but i think she's taking it too casually. :P

Edited by Kristalizzed - 04 March 2011 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

u r angry
but their is hadly anything on which i dis agree with u

past 3 weeks of pkyek have been simply intolerable for me
each day kekta mai went a step further in completely destroying a show i once loved..
well now a days i just see it for the habit of seeing it

for me it has lost its charm because of a seriously crappy storyline(does it even have a story???!) n too many stupid chracters

the worst part???? mss triangle.. i mean whosoever thought of that bs??? how can people be so damm dumb !!!!!!!!!
n moreover i am highly irritated with pia as usual
but abhay is being stupid too??? why cant he just tell pia abt sid being a vampire???
how can this truth hurt pia anymore???
she aleady knows that abhay is a vampire n his family too..
doesnt it make sense to tell her everything so that she to could be on her guard????

but i forgot its a kekta show.. where all the sense is packed in a lousy paper n thrown outside the damm window!!!!

Yeah, Dolly. The problem is that the show has no story of its own. It is blindly copying from all the famous supernatural shows and making a porridge which is neither here nor there. They are wasting a great subject , awesome cast and our time as well. EK needs to fund her writing instead of throwing parties where everyone gets drunk and gets pictures clicked. Have some respect for your show and its audience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---nautankidollz-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

thanx for the awesooooooome post poco........
loved ur analyis as usual........
i missed today's epi. and now i am glad i did it.......
thanx for the wonderful post......
take care......Hug

You are lucky that you didn't see today's crapfest. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolly18

u r angry
but their is hadly anything on which i dis agree with u

past 3 weeks of pkyek have been simply intolerable for me
each day kekta mai went a step further in completely destroying a show i once loved..
well now a days i just see it for the habit of seeing it

for me it has lost its charm because of a seriously crappy storyline(does it even have a story???!) n too many stupid chracters

the worst part???? mss triangle.. i mean whosoever thought of that bs??? how can people be so damm dumb !!!!!!!!!
n moreover i am highly irritated with pia as usual
but abhay is being stupid too??? why cant he just tell pia abt sid being a vampire???
how can this truth hurt pia anymore???
she aleady knows that abhay is a vampire n his family too..
doesnt it make sense to tell her everything so that she to could be on her guard????

but i forgot its a kekta show.. where all the sense is packed in a lousy paper n thrown outside the damm window!!!!

Yeah, Dolly. The problem is that the show has no story of its own. It is blindly copying from all the famous supernatural shows and making a porridge which is neither here nor there. They are wasting a great subject , awesome cast and our time as well. EK needs to fund her writing instead of throwing parties where everyone gets drunk and gets pictures clicked. Have some respect for your show and its audience.
kekta??? she has always ruined each n every bit of her shows!!! i dot remember a sigle show of her which wasnt ruined towards its end... but with pkyek ,, she has started making a khichadi out of it within four monhs
i mean whenever i see any episode i am so dang lost as to what the hell is hapening???
and i normally give blank looks to my screen
mss triangle is such a bull crap that it can even giv swayanmvar series a run for their mony!!!!!

n upar se abhay pia ki mind convos r sth i completely dispise!!!!
do we even have a deecent story over the lead pair???Ouch
 last but nt the least kekta's great talent of copying 2-3 other shows n making a messy porridge out of it all is simply getting on my damm nerves..
u know poco thanks a lot.. loads of my frustration has found its way out.. all coz of ur topic!!!!

so hugggiesss!!Hug

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrevian

I agre wtg u guyz! Pia's last action f throwin da locket ws vry disapointin! Hw cud she do dis! For 1 moment i felt lyk she dosnt luv him any more!! [:O] Broken Heart
Bechara abhay! He luvs hr so much ki pia k itna kuch bolne k bad v chup rha! Unhappy Unhappy i cnt imagine pia tauntd him in ds way by colin hm vampire n sid is btr dn hm..! Idiot girl!
Broken Heart Broken Heart

Piya loves Abhay and Abhay loves Piya but its when they act like this pair of dumbheads that they get on my nerves. Piya better make up for this crappy act and SOON.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!Hug.....How did your exam go?Embarrassed....ahh, i don't want to talk about Piya right now with you as you are in your pink bubble. Stay happy and enjoy your break before the next exam comes up. Smile

My exam was good though it was so lengthy that I felt I'll break my wrists writingGeek
Yep! Me in my pink bubble and me very very happy there ROFL ROFL ROFL
Thank you!! Hug

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index