Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Sid & Unlimited Trash in today's episode (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

superb post! i hated today's epi nd i thnk nobody is in the mood to hear piya's name today!  tht girl jst managed to ruin her samajhdar larki's image!!!!!

Piya made me happy in the first half and made me feel like whacking her by the last part. Talk about variations and how!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238pyar-ishk

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thank god I couldn't hear the episode and also saw it blurry. I dont want to hear the last part.Angry

chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Oh, very b'ful analysis. I m really very-2 angry at tonite's as u said 'trash' kinda episode. The most irritating and weirdest ever character n scene was no doubt 'Piya Jaiswal". having a mind and individuality, independence of her own; being irritated with Abhay due to his weird behaviour is different; even fighting wid him s andr matter; but insulting Abhay's love and his intentions is a totally different thing! I mean the man who saved her infinite times frm god knws how many misadventures......she had d brains to doubt his Intentions! On top of that was it ncsry that she threw that locket away!!!!!!

For d first time I though Piya deserves Sid's treatment, and so many life-threatening adventures, why Abhay y did u saved her. Sorry, nmo offense to any1, bt today CVs rlly crossed d limit.

I think the same. I get the Piya who fights back with Abhay and asserts her individuality but i don't get the Piya who even has the nerve to suspect Abhay and throw away a locket that was forget for her protection , but must have been so important to Abhay? Fight with him, don't talk to him but please don't show that colour of immaturity again, Piya.

chahat4u

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Oh, very b'ful analysis. I m really very-2 angry at tonite's as u said 'trash' kinda episode. The most irritating and weirdest ever character n scene was no doubt 'Piya Jaiswal". having a mind and individuality, independence of her own; being irritated with Abhay due to his weird behaviour is different; even fighting wid him s andr matter; but insulting Abhay's love and his intentions is a totally different thing! I mean the man who saved her infinite times frm god knws how many misadventures......she had d brains to doubt his Intentions! On top of that was it ncsry that she threw that locket away!!!!!!

For d first time I though Piya deserves Sid's treatment, and so many life-threatening adventures, why Abhay y did u saved her. Sorry, nmo offense to any1, bt today CVs rlly crossed d limit.

I think the same. I get the Piya who fights back with Abhay and asserts her individuality but i don't get the Piya who even has the nerve to suspect Abhay and throw away a locket that was forget for her protection , but must have been so important to Abhay? Fight with him, don't talk to him but please don't show that colour of immaturity again, Piya.

Ya she can say as many bad things as she can to abhay. But throwing his locket which is so precious for him is too much.

chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Pocozzz Hug
Seems like you need it. The episode was such a waste that I'm giggling till now ROFL ROFL

Lol! I was elated with the Pia I saw today LOL LOL I'm so glad she finally gave Abhay back all the crap he'd given her Tongue
Well, my mom always says that if something about someone is bothering us, we must ALWAYS clear it out at the earliest because otherwise it keeps piling up and comes out in a way which everyone regrets. Same with Pia. She has been putting up with Abhay for quite sometime and today, her patience gave away and the volcano erupted in the worst possible way. She said some very hateful as well as hurtful things to Abhay. And Abhay, understanding that there is no point in talking sense to her, just pulled her out of the car leaving her a little away from her hostel. A mature decision after a long time. 
But the locket thing got to me, too! I mean, ok, she's angry and frustrated at Abhay and the fact that he treats her however he likes but seriously, give some credit to the fact that he's seen something bad happen and he wants to protect her from it! Even if he's keeping an eye on her, it's for a REASON! He's said that he needs to be with her! Well, it's just a not-so-well thought of decision taken by a frustrated teenager in a fit of temper. She took out her anger at losing the job on Abhay's locket and she will pay for it. And by putting herself in danger, she'll make Abhay also pay for it as well LOL

The rest of the episode can settle for a 'No Comments' Big smile
Ya, I'm in a rather good mood today and not even such a useless excuse for an episode can spoil it for me Tongue

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!Hug.....How did your exam go?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....ahh, i don't want to talk about Piya right now with you as you are in your pink bubble. Stay happy and enjoy your break before the next exam comes up. Smile

.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Ya she can say as many bad things as she can to abhay. But throwing his locket which is so precious for him is too much.

I know throwing the locket away was stupid but she's thinks that's how Ahbay knew she was at the party LOL poor girl doesn't know Abhay read's her mind ROFL and know's her every thought and find her regardless of the locket.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index