Abhay-Sid & Unlimited Trash in today's episode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Honestly poco..Piya just got 2 my nervs 2day..i mean honestly women HOW COULD SHE EVEN THINK LIKE THAT ABT ABHAY!! I mean dude if nt 4 him she should be dead by nw..i swear even i want sum1 2 eat her..and taunting Abhay 4 being a Vampire was so disgusting..and tat Misha-Shaurya-Shankar track is absolutely aweful..
Originally posted by abhaylove

Poco thanks for writting . Well with today article i made up my mind that they are going to show only party time . When piya said so much to abhay i felt like ..okay it happen even abhay has hurt her many times . But when she threw stone , i was like....... she forget everything that has happened till now . He saved her in jungle , is she not aware that everytime she is in trouble and abhay is there to save her . Throwing stone really pissed me off .

I like watching sid but some how couldn't really enjoy much today and nothing to say about Misha track . For me it is just filler as there story is just not moving.

I am superhappy that Piya jhaadoed Abhay so much because she too has a heart and her self respect but throwing the locket? Something that Abhay gave her with so much pleading and assurance? Doubting that Abhay is keeping an eye on her? THAT IS what got me irritated with her. Even Sid couldn't make me smile today.
The episode was sub-standard specially with the Gay track...it really sucks the life out the serial.😡...
And yes Piya is acting retarded....That Locket...how can she be so stupid!!😡 
I can't believe that I have waited whole day for this crap. Looking back I think the whole epi just led to one thing scene which the writers wanted to focus on....Piya losing her mind and throwing away the locket....Well but this senseless behaviour cannot be justified...no matter how bitterly Abhiya fight..It was a lame epi😔

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yea Pia has gone totally nuts 😡
i mean throwing away that locket was just.....shit man...how cud she?
i wish too Sid eats her up 😆

Abhay's moodswings have rubbed on Piya as well , i guess. 😆😆😆😆😆😆...typical made-for-each-other types. 😡😆.....i need some romance between the two dumbheads to cool my head off. 😆
My dear Pocu you write soo well it is always a pleasure to read your posts, it is definitely a knack to write such unbiased analysis, Please aap kabhi PKYEK forum ko chhod kar mat jaana ....... I missed you so much when you left - - - forum cause of moral degradation ...... and we all agree today's episode was all trash...  Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
I liked how Piya fought today. But, she took it a tad bit too far when she taunted Abhay for being a vampire like it was a joke. The way rid said it sounded like it wasn't a pain for him to be that way and like he'd opted for it. She paid back for all of Abhay's bad treatment with those sentences. Now i think Abhay doesn't deserve all this shit. She's behaving like a typical. And the way rid threw the locket away! Beyond ridiculous! Like it was hers to throw away. Hope someone or something devours her. :P It's best if i don't use any adjectives to describe her right Now. :P
Originally posted by -Kanky-

-----Edited-----

Boy, somebody's really angry! 

I am angry, Kankz. I mean, sometimes these writers put the whole training of writing a story , screenplay and plotting of story points to SHAME. And today's episode was on those lines. Ughs!

Reading this felt as though I could have gotten as much angry too, but err - this ain't one of my inspiring energetic days. Hence, I just frowned and awed (the latter is strange) - I second you, BT heroes are amazing! Why on earth is Abhay in love with Pia? She's so fastidious, and her mood swings are queerer than his own. She runs with preference, she'd pacify him when she wants - she'd get agitated if he's rude and when it's one of her bright days, she'd pacify him some more so as to come to know as to why he was rude. Actually, you know - both Abhay and Pia make no sense to me. But I pity Abhay. *sigh*

Abhay is 10 times better than Piya any given day. He maybe many things but he less competitive in dumb-headed-ness with this Jaiswal chick. I mean , i can forgive that girl anything but doubting Abhay's intentions and taunting him for being a vampire?...*rolls eyes*.... Abhay , find yourself a sassy sexy fellow vampire chick as hot as yourself. 😆.....gah! But its AbhIya of course , so i watch it for them . Piya better not get on my nerves again.

PW! SK! They are both tornadoes of actors, and are completely effortless on screen. Natural ones, they are - I am just glad I got to witness them share space at least once on screen. Two actors of the same league, and sadly - I don't expect anything out of the script, I love the dialogue writers so I am fine with it. And both of these characters are finely sketched, Sid is new so he's still going good - Misha is on he verge of being butchered.  

I am on the same plane of thought as you on this. But at least SK has a story . PW is like a decoration to please the eyes.😡

And honestly, I did like the Panchi-Tee cat-fight. 😆 I had loads to laugh at, like the woman had nerve to waste two drinks of vodka and then how beautiful she is and what a cartoon makeup had made her. And then Tee, of course and lastly - Sid's expression which shouted "Baby, I know why you did this." 

P.S. Can't believe he wanted to eat Tee! 

P.P.S Can't believe I want Kabir to turn werewolf when he comes back. I miss him! To hell with the script, again. 🤓

SECONDED!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

-Kankshita
it was horrible 😭 never  felt this miserable   with today's epi
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

My tv is still hazy and still I could notice that Piya threw the locket. I am not gonna watch it in net. But I loved piya at the first part. But the last part made my mood off totally. Totally a filler and very bad episode.👎🏼

Forget it , Sanchu. You better watch the garbage bin in your kitchen than watch today's episode. What callousness and they call it writing? 😆😆😆😆😆😆