Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Sid & Unlimited Trash in today's episode (Page 10)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I found it funny when they showed Piya wondering how Abhay knew where she was... when he has always reached wherever she was even if it was on the middle of the jungle or pander palace to save her.

I am also not liking the way Abhay treats her. Agree, that he is 200 years old. But Piya needs to be treated like an adult and not a kid. He could have told her the truth and pia would have understood.

Misha-Shankar-Shaurya track is getting boring now.

All in all, a very disappointing episode!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4upyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by musatfadking

I think they r showing pia's anger bcoz ,they might show she falling for sid.I dont want Pia to fall for Sid.I dont want love triangle.I m ok wid Pia,Abhay & Kabir love triangle but not Sid.Sid shud fall in love wid Panchi only.
In d begining the Pias anger was ok bcoz Abhay hurt her by saying some harsh words.But throwing locket in the end is not at all justifiable.At least she knows dat even if he is rude but he alwas protects her.So she shud have kept that locket safely.And even Abhay needs to tell her d truth

If Piya falls for Sid after all her love proclamations and declarations to Abhay , she should be hanged and this serial should shut. You can't tell this generation that its ok to swing between two men and that love is so fickle. Piya was at first a relief and then, a disappointing sight today.

chahat4upyar-ishk

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

wilddevil2010TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

i second u...............i hate todays episode............ aftr watching it i thought today i wasted my tym and cvs are out of dere mind.......... i dont know for which thing dey hav kept dere mind preserved now dey really need to use dere mind so dat they can provide something to us dat has some logic.............and day SMM track such a waste of time, logic and talent....... what d hell dey want to show us thru dat.......... and miss overacting i mean dat t wala track deserves third grade treatment cz dere ws no developement............... it was scrap episode which screwed me up

It was an utter waste of time and if such fillers continue, very soon, the actors themselves will lose all interest in their work. Your work has to hook you otherwise it becomes a burden. Ouch
Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I Agree with all of you. Panchhi looked trashy. Smoky eyes and Birdy are not made for each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Groupbie
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by vidi263

Hey Pocu...this is the first time I am commenting on your thread. I haven't seen the complete episode yet but just caught it in bits and pieces on youtube. I loves your post and your anger and frustration is completely justified because I think majority of the viewers are in the same boat.
Honestly, I am totally frustrated myself. About Piya, what can I say? We always keep blaming Abhay for changing his moods but Piya is no different. One moment you r passionately o love with this vampire and other moment u taunt him for being one. One moment you claim of trust and faith and one moment u don't trust what he is doing for u. I mean she is equally unstable herself. And for such a dark love story she is really a very weak character. Being a chaser to find soneone's secrets is very different from being a strong lover and being trusting.

As for MIsha track I can only say one thing in general. All the characters were hanging from a loose thread. One swing and they fall. Kabir is almost gone and I think now it's Misha's turn. Disappointing.

Love and luck
Vidi 263

<font color="#ff0066">Hey Vidz,

Thank you so much for replying. I find Piya unstable as well , at times. With Abhay , you know that he may oscillate a little but the basics of his character don't change. I think till now, i have liked the characterizations of Abhay , Chaand, Haseena the best because they don't swing. Sid is still new , so i will reserve my opinion on that one.

All characters are hanging by a loose thread because they have no story , no character graph and hence no journey. Misha has reached the butchering table already.
</font>

You are right. I can understand Piya's frustration with Abhay's mood swings but come. On. You gotta be kidding me.....suspecting Abhay for spying her! The writers can definitely do better than that. The problem that I find with most of the characters is that theyRe not consistent I their behaviour, their thinking and their decisions. There're so many loose ends to tie. And so many keep getting introduced everyday. This was one of the few shows thy had caught my fancy but I dont know how far it can sustain my interest.

P. S. Although it's a direct lift from TVd it's in no way comparable to that show. I like your FF better than the actual show. If they wanna recreate Tvdits time they roll up their sleeves.

Loveand luck

Vidi 263

wilddevil2010TheBlackJaguar

wilddevil2010 Senior Member
wilddevil2010
wilddevil2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Amazing post

PKYEK has started becoming a torture. BT heroines have always sucked and Piya is one of them.

Though I agree with everything u said but don't u think even Abhay is slightly at fault. He should warn Piya abt Sid. When she can live wid d fact that d man she loves is a vampire, her father is her best friend's dad then Sid's truth is not going to give her sleepless nights.

P.S. Today's epi has made me doubt Piya's so called love.

P.P.S. I'm sick of seeing blue color in PKYEK.

-nautankidollz-chahat4u

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i know today episode was a waste but its daily soap yaar here all these things happen ,ur asking how the actors r doin their job this hapen to most of actors on tv except a few like aushotosh rana ,(kaali)these r the actors who take worthy roles sory to talk about him ,secondly everyone s role is good but sometimes this happens i m sure they did it in funny point of view.misha role made the actress so popular.but it dint workout.hopefully tomorow something good we get.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index