Abhay-Sid & Unlimited Trash in today's episode

Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Sid & Unlimited Trash in today's episode

I guess EK has replaced Samosas with vadaa-paavs and tea with neemboo-paani minus the lemons , so the writers took out all their frustration on today's episode. Except for Abhay-Piya's fight and Sid's monologue where he plans to eat up T , you just couldn't sit through today's episode. Not to forget , a very pretty Pancchi was ruined with that horrible dress and eyeshadow . Besides , in the last frame of the episode , you have the urge to slap Piya who behaved no better than Abhay in his worst moods. Immature and absolutely dumbheaded.

Look, I liked the feisty Piya who argued and fought back with her Byronic hero Abhay for her rights and her individuality in today's episode. For once , she wanted answers and frustrated with his mood swings that act as whiplash on her , she beat the living daylights out of him . Abhay was being quite a  dictator and understandably so as he can't let her face the truth. So yeah, a heated argument where they both agree upon just one thing – Arnab's character. Chillz must be happy to see this fiery Piya , I guess and I was as well to a certain extent. Piya's frustration with Abhay got the better of her today , especially because she lost the chance to get a job with Sid. But there was too much harshness and I am happy that Abhay just chucked her out of the car even though only we know that he had done his kind deed.

Siddharth was hot like always but what can even a good actor or a powerful character do with a WEAK script? Nothing. Around 10+ minutes of fickle scenes, yawnworthy  party atmosphere and oft seen catfights. There is no payoff to Pancchi-T's catfight because there is no reaction from Sid that can take the SidChi track ahead. FILLER with a CAPITAL F.

Misha-Shaw-Shankz- T.O.R.T.U.R.E. If this is what they want to do with Misha , Priya Wal should put in her papers and leave the show. You can't waste such talent like that. She deserves her own story and I have no idea how can Priya put up with this bullcrap. Woman! Don't waste yourself like that. The MSS triangle is the worst track of this show and whoever has thought of it needs a trip to Ladakh to get his/her brains back.

And of course , the most irritating part of the episode – PIYA JAISWAL. I understand her anger and frustration over Abhay but HOW DARE SHE DOUBT ABHAY'S INTENTIONS? I mean, the chick had the nerve to suspect Abhay that he was keeping an eye on her? And that throwing of the locket was insensitive and so retarded. The man has been saving you like an unpaid bodyguard , has stood by you through thick and thin , took his own locket off his neck and put in on you for your safety and you threw it? I mean, like , you THREW IT? Don't tell me that was the behaviour of a teenager.It was the behaviour of a retard. This woman just has to prove at regular intervals that she is a BT heroine. There is a reason that I have always loved all BT heroes and ended up hating most BT heroines. The BT guys are always amazing and BT heroines make me squirm. Piya was in that bracket today.

Because of that one action of Piya of throwing the locket and even daring to doubt Abhay, I seriously wish that if not Siddharth , some panther has her for dinner tomorrow! Oh , and how can I forget that she taunted Abhay for being a vampire! Woman! Mind your language.

I am sorry but after a long time , an ugly episode of any show has got me into this kind of a temper and am definitely in no mood to hear the name Piya Jaiswal today. I hope Abhay keeps her hanging for his love for another few months.

And writers , its my sincere request that please don't insult yourself, your experience and the entire fraternity of television writers by dishing out such episodes that are not fit for even being called fillers.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

-----Edited-----

Boy, somebody's really angry! 

Reading this felt as though I could have gotten as much angry too, but err - this ain't one of my inspiring energetic days. Hence, I just frowned and awed (the latter is strange) - I second you, BT heroes are amazing! Why on earth is Abhay in love with Pia? She's so fastidious, and her mood swings are queerer than his own. She runs with preference, she'd pacify him when she wants - she'd get agitated if he's rude and when it's one of her bright days, she'd pacify him some more so as to come to know as to why he was rude. Actually, you know - both Abhay and Pia make no sense to me. But I pity Abhay. *sigh*

PW! SK! They are both tornadoes of actors, and are completely effortless on screen. Natural ones, they are - I am just glad I got to witness them share space at least once on screen. Two actors of the same league, and sadly - I don't expect anything out of the script, I love the dialogue writers so I am fine with it. And both of these characters are finely sketched, Sid is new so he's still going good - Misha is on he verge of being butchered. 

And honestly, I did like the Panchi-Tee cat-fight. 😆 I had loads to laugh at, like the woman had nerve to waste two drinks of vodka and then how beautiful she is and what a cartoon makeup had made her. And then Tee, of course and lastly - Sid's expression which shouted "Baby, I know why you did this." 

P.S. Can't believe he wanted to eat Tee! 

P.P.S Can't believe I want Kabir to turn werewolf when he comes back. I miss him! To hell with the script, again. 🤓

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
awesome as usual poco!! and ur right misha-shaurya-shashank is just pissing me off.....possibly the worst track of the show!! and panchhi's dress killed me today!! she could have looked sooo much prettier!! but i guess toms piya-sid faceoff will be nice to watch!!

Poco thanks for writting . Well with today article i made up my mind that they are going to show only party time . When piya said so much to abhay i felt like ..okay it happen even abhay has hurt her many times . But when she threw stone , i was like....... she forget everything that has happened till now . He saved her in jungle , is she not aware that everytime she is in trouble and abhay is there to save her . Throwing stone really pissed me off .

I like watching sid but some how couldn't really enjoy much today and nothing to say about Misha track . For me it is just filler as there story is just not moving.

yea Pia has gone totally nuts 😡
i mean throwing away that locket was just.....shit man...how cud she?
i wish too Sid eats her up 😆

My tv is still hazy and still I could notice that Piya threw the locket. I am not gonna watch it in net. But I loved piya at the first part. But the last part made my mood off totally. Totally a filler and very bad episode.👎🏼
superb post! i hated today's epi nd i thnk nobody is in the mood to hear piya's name today!  tht girl jst managed to ruin her samajhdar larki's image!!!!!
Originally posted by sonu.p

awesome as usual poco!! and ur right misha-shaurya-shashank is just pissing me off.....possibly the worst track of the show!! and panchhi's dress killed me today!! she could have looked sooo much prettier!! but i guess toms piya-sid faceoff will be nice to watch!!

Thanks Sonu.😊......i wonder if the actors don't wonder what characters they are playing and what buffoons the writers are making out of them?😡😡😡😡😡😡.......Pancchi was a fashion disaster today. I don't want to see that blue on her again, puhlease. Abhay will have a heartattack when he comes to know that his darling Piya has been taking lifts from Sid. 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Oh, very b'ful analysis. I m really very-2 angry at tonite's as u said 'trash' kinda episode. The most irritating and weirdest ever character n scene was no doubt 'Piya Jaiswal". having a mind and individuality, independence of her own; being irritated with Abhay due to his weird behaviour is different; even fighting wid him s andr matter; but insulting Abhay's love and his intentions is a totally different thing! I mean the man who saved her infinite times frm god knws how many misadventures......she had d brains to doubt his Intentions! On top of that was it ncsry that she threw that locket away!!!!!!

For d first time I though Piya deserves Sid's treatment, and so many life-threatening adventures, why Abhay y did u saved her. Sorry, nmo offense to any1, bt today CVs rlly crossed d limit.
Pocozzz 🤗
Seems like you need it. The episode was such a waste that I'm giggling till now 🤣 🤣

Lol! I was elated with the Pia I saw today 😆 😆 I'm so glad she finally gave Abhay back all the crap he'd given her 😛
Well, my mom always says that if something about someone is bothering us, we must ALWAYS clear it out at the earliest because otherwise it keeps piling up and comes out in a way which everyone regrets. Same with Pia. She has been putting up with Abhay for quite sometime and today, her patience gave away and the volcano erupted in the worst possible way. She said some very hateful as well as hurtful things to Abhay. And Abhay, understanding that there is no point in talking sense to her, just pulled her out of the car leaving her a little away from her hostel. A mature decision after a long time. 
But the locket thing got to me, too! I mean, ok, she's angry and frustrated at Abhay and the fact that he treats her however he likes but seriously, give some credit to the fact that he's seen something bad happen and he wants to protect her from it! Even if he's keeping an eye on her, it's for a REASON! He's said that he needs to be with her! Well, it's just a not-so-well thought of decision taken by a frustrated teenager in a fit of temper. She took out her anger at losing the job on Abhay's locket and she will pay for it. And by putting herself in danger, she'll make Abhay also pay for it as well 😆

The rest of the episode can settle for a 'No Comments' 😃
Ya, I'm in a rather good mood today and not even such a useless excuse for an episode can spoil it for me 😛