Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

4th March Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arjun saying no and Rudra gets up and says this was not the answer i wanted to hear and told Arjun to think about it again.Rudra goes and Raj comes and says to Arjun if u want to make Arohi happy that says to her that Rudra had give u a proposal of marriage and u refuses.Arjun says i don't think it will make any difference.Raj says she won't agree but it will matters for her.Arohi comes home and says i will tell to Arjun that there is nothing between me and Dhondu.Arjun is his room says that i ask for forgivness and will says that i refuses dad proposal of marriage.Arjun goes outside and saw
Arohi.Arjun and Arohi wanted to tell what they wanted to tell each other but could not tell.Romit comes and ask are u both talking?Arjun says no and they leaves.Later on,Arjun is in the hall,Arohi saw him and call to tell something but Dadi calls Arohi and Arohi says to Arohi i will talk with u later.In the kitchen,they both wanted to talk again but the servant comes and ask Arohi to make something for Kumud.Arjun leaves and goes outside,Arohi was going upstairs but Arjun calls her.

Arjun says i wanted to tell u something since the morning but everytime someone came.Rudra comes then and Arjun saw him and stops.Arohi leaves and Arjun goes and sits near Rudra.At night,Arjun and Arohi wanted to talk again but Dadi comes and told Arohi that sleep with me tonight as i am not feeling well and Arohi goes.Next morning,Arohi makes Raj ready for school and he leaves.Arjun comes with Softy banded up and Arohi gets happy and hugs Arjun.Arohi and Arjun then keep looking at each other and they remember their old moments in the jungle.Arohi phone rings its Dhondu.Arohi goes to pick up the phone and says to Dhondu tells fast what u want to says and says why are u worrying love always win.Arjun gets upset and Arohi says bye to Dhondu and  cuts the phone.Arohi then says to Arjun u wanted to says something.Arjun says i wanted to tell u that Dad has found a new girl for my marriage and she is from London and i have agree for this.Arjun says u wanted to tell something and Arohi says i love Dhondu.Arjun and Arohi both turn their back and are upset.

Arohi and Shifali are drinking and Raj is also there.Arohi is angry about Arjun getting married to the girl in London.Shifali and Raj gets happy after seeing Arohi jealous.Arohi says i'll go and bring some ice.Arohi goes to bring some ice and hears Kumud conversation with Mickael saying that stay wih Rudra always and the deal that Arjun has finalized u should get the credit of this.Kumud says Arjun will never fight for his rights and if Rudra admit that he got the deal beacause of u then Arjun can't do anything.Arohi goes with Shifali and Raj again and thinks that it doens't matter what happend in this house as i will leave in a few days and says i don't care about what happen in Arjun life.Arohi leaves and Arjun in his room is talking with Jay saying ive accept defeat and says if she loves Dhondu then what i can do.Arohi comes from the back and says to Arjun why are u like this.Arohi says u have to be alert and have to fight for ur rights.Arjun can't understand anything and Arohi leaves.Arjun then remember when Arohi and Dhondu were togheter.Arjun then says Arohi ur right,i am ready to fight for my rights.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 04 March 2011 at 9:56am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subradhiissoujik27CandlessarahjcSara_AAditiDharikashiva25shalu777NAIKERZebaAmeenPinki_BaullxabiteshHumtum25k_sally.86nadianehakaranjekarAnku_20farha451288prem123456789soysuva-Shriya-SIBELnaazu_galvandu_2012xxSassyxxMsKamGABRIELLA-TEENcute_richa_Paingelme_4everkamatssriyapoojapritijoshikelchopringle6attack_007ibmeem275SabeeqaKkripsyDarkangel_MoMoJotz_92wilddevil2010Tamy95arniindia5Amber10phoo_12sheeban4uWisteria.PriyaThakursezoKMH-NASHAHADmishtiprincess_star11misssmilySonyaBlade-medz-suadvanikamna.StarryPhoenixBobbi.shinyclassicipkknd069staroneserialsPranii--Pooja--SunriseGreenPoriPrettychoco90Dhara_sashred12-Alina-zooni.bluemIsHeZ.xprnczmaankigeet4everaksh4IF.Mandy.Anjalii...xXx-Ravjot-RKDramebaaz-dark.horse-shibztina_1234nikita_88Badtameez_Dil-Swetha-

blabla01 Newbie
blabla01
blabla01

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Really? Cant wait!
mochamelody Senior Member
mochamelody
mochamelody

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
waahooo
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanx dear........ Smile Wink

missd 2days epi....
reali needed ur update.....

Thanx once again....... Smile

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 04 March 2011 at 10:08am
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Done guys enjoy!
sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
wow, great cant wait to watch episode
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index