Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/3 - Epi. 93] Updated Note pg 1 (Page 69)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
yeah Aksh... would have been the first good match for us.. but what to do.. we were shit in  the beginning and was praying for a miracle.... 

God heard us a bit too late though.. by the time he came up with the rain idea we got better...ROFLROFLROFL

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
i know rosh..unko arohi ke bhagwanji se mangna chahiye tha..i think they were praying to dadi's matarani!! ROFL

sami is soo cute.. it must be hard for child-actors na...to shoot, go to school as well.. n shooting itself must be OTT...learning lines u dun really get Wink "Kya chakkar hai dad" ke piche kya chakkar hai.. yeh think i 5 yr old wud really know?? Ermm

Edited by aksh4IF - 06 March 2011 at 6:01pm
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i know rosh..unko arohi ke bhagwanji se mangna chahiye tha..i think they were praying to dadi's matarani!! ROFL

sami is soo cute.. it must be hard for child-actors na...to shoot, go to school as well.. n shooting itself must be OTT...learning lines u dun really get Wink "Kya chakkar hai dad" ke piche kya chakkar hai.. yeh think i 5 yr old wud really know?? Ermm

haan Aksh was thinking the same thing.. should have asked Arohi's bhagvaan.. instead Dadi ki bhagvan milgaya... meri toh bad luck hi kharaab hai.....

u don't know kids these days... they know too much....the kid i babysit is 6, and the things she knows....ROFLROFL

call me crazy but, u know i was watching KMH 1 yesterday na... i thought Salil resembles Raj....Salil was too cute.. just like Raj...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
hey aksh and rosh did u c angels profile pic of karan??wat did u think about it??
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
hehe rosh, salil n raj!! they both r adorable...

ari..saw ur FB msg.. accha likha hai Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

Spamming is not permitted!
You have exceeded the number of posts permitted in the time span.

Please try again later.

ROFL

Thankies aksh...mene likha hai na after all Cool

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
god ari, IF to tere piche hi pad gaya hai.. but again..if we dun see that msg atleast twice a day...din pura nahi hota.. 

tat pic is awesome.. n the vid also for the 100K fans.. angels doing a fab job..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
not karans profile pic...i loved that...m talking about the one that angels have on their fan page....no offence karan looks awesome everywhere but to me that pic looked like a floating head without a body Wacko

nad angels are truly angels...they are doing an amazing job....wen they werent there gosh the page looked more sunsaan than a graveyard...thank god they came backBig smile

Go to top