Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/3 - Epi. 93] Updated Note pg 1 (Page 6)

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Congratulations kuki i am happy for you Big smile
Enjoy and dont care about anything else
Just Kidding

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
ok tehru...Wink Tehreem is a nice name BTW this is the first time I've heard it....

Neelu Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567aksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

Very Nice idea of Awards to celebrate these 100 episodes.... I'm quite new to this forum... but I'll definitely try to participate and vote for those who deserve....  let the fun begin... Smile
No problem just nominate anyone you want without caring about the meanings of the nominations LOL
Do vote Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Hey Tehreem and Pooja - Lol the award ceremony seems a kewl idea Wink

I have my post after long on pictureLOL

I needed to add those following points tooSmile
(1) I guess are we going to see a Gauri Jiggy pair up to ruin the Arjuhi ROFL and that will be the time Rashi double hate Jiggy and Gauri is exposed too. I love the way they made Rashi as a fragile character with one incident made her strong when she said she always knew the nature of Jignesh and when she has already lost someone that was really close to her, she mustered courage to kick him as well. I love also the way Raj addressed both as his mom and when he is confused he goes to talk to Biji- He is over smart for his age Wink 

(2) Talking abour Raj - I love the ..milk on the rock with girls version ROFL where both Raj and Shef know Arohi is in love and it was cute to watch Shef Raj scene Smile

(3) I love the stair scenes when one was going up and the other one moving down - it was like what Arohi summed up with Dhondhs that in the end ''love wins''

(4) Actually love all the characters this week, and the Preety- Lovedeep were hilarious - but better to realise that Arohi never complained about Arjun that meant Arjun took care of her.

(5) Yet the week ends with Arjun behaving like Ahluwalia when Arohi said to him to fight for his own right, he took it to fight to win his love  ROFL that is already for him ROFL it is only a misunderstanding to clear ROFL This couple can go to any extent to withhold them together ROFL I guessed this is just a shadow before actually he started learning to think for him only like Rashi said to him and I feel this will come when he knows his Arohi is by his sideSmile

(6) I love the way they are not fighting like cats and dogs now ROFL and they are more kneeling in love and like this week they are still hesitant to express it in this Singhania, that will melt tooSmile

It has been a good week with love coming in the shades and that will explore in someone else's love story and that will be of Archana Dhondhu. I was still wondering why the london girl has to come for Arjun when Mika'il is unmarried and took it like the catalyst to come for Arjun realised that he loves Arohi and his family always used him.

Edited by Eshu11 - 04 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everxxSassyxx-anzaeram-Nelz..channi_staraksh4IFglitter567kavyasamarmuloverzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
updated my take on page 1. 

@tehreem , pooja - thx  for coming up with something spl for the 100th episode  Thumbs Up.  will defo participate in whatever I can. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey Kavya, Nish Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-