Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/3 - Epi. 93] Updated Note pg 1 (Page 3)

Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

eeeeeeeeeee what an epi, keep up the outstanding work kmh2 team and my sweethearts karan and kritika…I cant prise u guys enough… such dedicated actors with such fantastic skills… I think loads of actors could take lessons from u guys… Mostly karan and kritika which was amazing…the award for sexist guy in pink goes to none other than M...R KARAN KUNDRA..what style yaar pink clothes in a pink room :P I really loved it, thank god arjun said no but that mental dad of his… why doesn't he go marry that London gal…miss Natasha wana be….and my sweetoo raj, ghosh arjun my mr tough guy pls take his advice…this kid is super duper tuper smart . I think he should open up his own practice of counseling married couples. arohi and arjun acting all nervous walking towards each other:P totally original…loved the expression KK and KK :D but seriously a husbamd and wife cant even meet and talk in their own house ahahahahaha it was too cute…

the way she called him on his mob…and spoke so politely to arjun …wow arohi even u too can be really mrs nice:P normally u always screaming at the poor guy even u too karan…all shy on the phone …Then we have Mr. Baldy aka arjun's cheap brai...nless heartless emotionless dad, the looks he was giving them god…go get a life dude..even u dadi normally u always save these too … dadi when will u change ur outfit..cmon kmh team I know she is playing a dadi role but im so tried of seeing that dull colour… dadi can we have some colour on plzzzzzzzz otherwise I love u to death… my angel cutely cuddly pieeeeeeeeeeee softy is back and that too in style yaar…arjun sweetheart styled him up… he looks so cute and was so sweet for him to do that which gal wouldn't hug him…while that hug was happening the expression given by karan and kritika were marvelous….. All their emotions were shown on their faces…they looked so comfortable and secure in each other's arms…. fabulous scene and that god it was not a drama, if it was I would be taking the next flight to india… after the hug I loved the closeness..gosh and what a smile by karan…his seriously the most adorable guy on this planet… I swear I could watch his smile for the rest of my life…its memorizing …. then that bloody dhonduuuuuuu wonduuuu ….. this guy is seriously annoying…and arjun is so silly really… stop letting ur jealously get in the way of love…arohi didn't even sound interested in talking to dhonduuuuuuuuu…bloody ekta and her shows… then again a bloody mental misunderstanding…. why all the lies… seriously I said yes to dad and I love dhonduuuuuuu that mental cartoon… there we go again the war will be back on… but acting wise from our love birds breathtaking performances from both sides… they both looked destroyed by the thought…and I felt like crying to lolzzz snif snif… really arjuns family…. what kind of ppl are they… all they care about is winning… o loved the last part…arohi smarty…LISTENNNNNNNNNNN arjun plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz flight for ur right….plzzzzzzzzzzz :D
overall I really loved the epi, it was so cute and sweet a side from that dumb misunderstanding but who knows maybe that will bring them closer…kmh2 is always full of surprises we never know what going to hit us next…

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
loved the episode today spclly the first two parts!!..loved their awkwardness ..the hesitation to tell the truths to convey their feelings!!....the first part was completely based on expressions and bg music and no dialogues which was beautifully excecuted!......arjuhi were fab ..

loved how arjun went and sat beside RPS ..aww i loved that son attitude of him!..Embarrassed....
 finally arjun gets softy fixed!..and gets a  hug the hug was very spntaneous and natural from arohi out of happiness!...an the kmh 2 title track both female and male version!!..wow!!...a treat to watch and kk's expressions!..

but wat? this dhonz hate him!!..Angry..anyways i too din want the union today!..it will get more intense when the real union will come!!Embarrassed...

loved how arjun took arohi's words in his ow way!!..to fight for thr rites of his own to get his wife!
ps: raj is too cute ..and arjun too!..Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-shibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
res

wow kmh 100 epi celebration!!! cnt wait 4 it!!!  ClapPartyDancing
i guess 100th epi will b the reunion of arjun n arohi!!!
i hope so...

comin 2 the epi:

awsomest epi!!!!   Smile

ufff ajj yeh kya sab acche log bhure bangaye....dadi n romit big kabab mein haddis 4 2de....
but ur 4given.... Big smile

atlast arjun n arohi met!!! luved their hug...they both were soo peaceful in each others arms....

omg softy ahluwalia is alive!!!   Clap
ekta neh toh softy ko bhi maar ke zinda kardiya...lol  Shocked

ohhh shit 1 more misunderstanding..............dhondu i will kill u!!!  OuchOuchOuchDeadDeadDead

but thankz 2 kumud 4 talkin 2 mickey, makin arohi 2 cum 2 arjun n giv him an idea to fight 4 his rights...Confused

arohi dear...arjun par sirf tumhara haq hai aur tum par sirf arjun ka...nw he is goin 2 fight 4 u...
aur woh jeet jayenga...arjun is a winner... Thumbs Up

wen will dhondz, archna n jay triangle strt..i mean cum up?????????

raj was sooo cute as usual!!!!  he is nt a small kid he is a big kid... 
lol does that make sense?? i guess m outta senses after arjun n arohi's real hug... LOLLOLLOL

while watchin the epi i was just prayin n wishing this is nt a dream!!!!  Embarrassed

overall luved 2dz epi!!!! just loved it!!!!

arjun was lukin soo hot in pink....pink make me wink!!  Wink

n cnt miss the bg music...it was awesome!! kmh1 ki yaadein tazaa hoagayi!!!  Day Dreaming

StarStarStarStarStarStar...................................countless stars 4 2dez hug!!!! n come bak of softy with a bangg!!!!  Smile

Edited by channi_star - 04 March 2011 at 11:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-shibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

ResWinkHeello Deear FriendsHug

CONGRATS ALMOST 100 EPISODE NOOW

Superb Promo ......Juust Loved It

Donno What To Saay Noow 

Good Episodee Starting With A Good News Arjun Saayd No To Miss LondonLOL
Aaj Ka Episode Apni Baat Batane Mein Hi Guzaar Gaaya 
And The Most Funny Thing Is That Both Didn't Saay Thee Right Thing 
Ulta Kaa Kaam Kar Diya 
I Love DhonduShockedEeerk Arohi  Dead I Will Marry Miss London ShockedOoops Dead
Anywaaays Ab Kuuch Jealousy Hogi With Some Fuun Too
OMG That's Great Yaar
Waaaiting For The Cuute Intense Scenes Between Them Now
I"m Soo Excited With This Traack , Its Not BaadWink

The Huuug Arohi Give To Arjun When He Gives Her Softy Repared ......Shoo Cuute 
Then The Eyeloock Embarrassed

Shefali & Raaaj Happy To See Arohi Jealoous LOL
The Laast Thing Waas The Scene Arohi Told Arjun To Snatch His Rights 
And He Understands Something Else LOL 
Yoour Right Arohi I Will Take My Rights Baack Embarrassed
Gooooo Arjun HeartGet Yoour Wife Baack 

Overall Well Acted Episode With Funny Scenes & Everything Else Too Wink

Waiting For Tomorrow's Epi 

MariaHeart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 04 March 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey chandni Hugloved your take.. going to read the others.....will be back 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_star-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Please check page 1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starAnjalii...xXxshibz

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
res opss i am in 3 page i am so late but is ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
aww.. Thanks tehreem & Pooja.. & anyone else behind the scene which I don't know of for coming up with this Super good celebration idea of 100 epis!!
It's gonna be fun to see the nominees & don't u worry guys we r all friends & chilled out ppl.. no ones gonna take it personally!! Infact we r all gonna enjoy this really cool idea!!

waiting for Pooja to update special surprise.. and then, would give my nominations!! Hug
Alright!! have to catch a bus.. so, will see u guys ltr.. sometime tomorrow!!
Have fun all of u!!

and to all those who have exams.. my genuine request.. plss study hard for the exams.. Carrer and studies always comes first.. try to spend as much less time as u can on the lounge.. It's just a matter of few days and then, u guys can be back in action!! ML has such wonderful group ppl that I myself know.. how addicting it can be.. but try not to waste lot of ur valuable time.. All of them ROCK the exam and come back all smiling & dancing out of the exam room!! & we'll be here in the lounge waiting for u to share ur happiness as well as concerns!! like true friends!! Thumbs Up

All the very very Best!! I hope each and every one of u Rock ur exams!! BEST OF LUCK with best wishes from the bottom of my heart!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-shibz

Go to top