Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/3 - Epi. 93] Updated Note pg 1 (Page 2)

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
My take on today's episode? Well I am glad that the CV's listened to us... I'm glad they filled in the gaps they left out yesterday except for the torn clothes... LOL.... Softie being fixed is a sign that slowly all wounds will be bandaged.... both for Arjun and Arohi.... The distances are slowly ending....

I know they both lied to each other.... but thats all out of Love for each other.... It was necessary they do this.... otherwise like I said in another post... there would be no fun.... All the kabab mein haddi's .... little annoying.... like Romit interupting them was totally pointless.... but was so fun to see the tadap in both Arjun and Arohi.... they didn't say it but their  actions and eyes did the speaking.... showed how much they needed to be together and how much they wanted to be together... Arohi had to sleep with dadi and it seemed like it was killing both of them... 

Dhondu ki toh timing hi bahut buri hai....lekin... for the first time there was irritation on Arohi's face having to talk to him at that point..... I was so happy to see that.... Now I just want Arjun to see it... SOON...

I was happy to see ki right away Arjun refused to marry the other girl..... varna we would have to deal with two misunderstandings and much more drama.... the misunderstanding between Arjun and Arohi will soon be gone I'm sure and that too because of Raj... RPS is so kamina.... don't even wanna say anything regarding him or any other member of that family... Arohi's concern for Arjun's rights was very natural and needed....

I just have one question.... where is Rashi? To see a grand 100th episode... 7 days ke andar will they be able to bring out the truth of Gauri? ya phi yeh choti moti misunderstandings clear hogi and Arjuhi will become one? I have high hopes from that day.... so hope to see something more than just dream sequences....

So how are we celebrating the count down?

Edited by armulover - 04 March 2011 at 9:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_A-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starDu_Nishrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Supercool episode............;);)
I luved each n every part.......
I knw dhodhu spoiled it......but but
Arjun n aarohi were superb
Dere eyes speak more than dere wordssss.....
N they proved it again.......
Aj kitne dino ke baad arjun ki wo natural smile dekhi.....nai toh itne dino se he laughed alike akshay kumar....;)
Tat smile pe maari jao.....:):)
1st part was waiting 4 me also....
Koi ajata tha i felt like killing
Romit
Rps
Kumud
N dadi ko kya hogya aj she was d 1 jiski wajah se aj wo dono bt nai kar pae...........
N i luved d aarohi ne raj ko scul bheja.......so cute n then
Teri saanson se hi meri saansein chale...
N injured softy ahluwalia was luking sweeter..........;);)
N dhondu........I HATE HIM
Sab kharab kar dia......
But where dere is way dere is a willl.....
Aarohi jab tak arjun ki wife hai tab tak wo use sabse bachaegi......
N luk our dearest arjuns inspiration made him realise not too loose hope she is still his wife n she still luvs him.....
Aarohi sirf arjun ki hai........
But now a weekend.........
Becoz of kmh i have started hating weekendss ......lolzzzzzz
Becoz kmh jo nai ata.....
Wl miss u kmh arjun aarohi.....n now our sweet raj as wellll
N ek sabse important baat toh bol bhul gyi
Wo hug dream nai tha par MAGICAL zaroor tha........:):)
Luv u arjuhi..........
Karanika rocksssss

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AxxSassyxx-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
People stop getting confused i'll come back and edit my post and you'll know what we have in our minds Wink
Till then enjoy todays KMH LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
It was NOT a dream...It was NOT a dream...It was NOT a dream...(mera tv bach gya Tongue ) Yayyyy!!! m so happyyyyyy!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile kitna sweet scene tha..arohi ne softy ko dekha n widout thinking e thing jhatt se arjun ko hug kr liya....so sweeeetttt!!!!!!! n i told it, Softy was not dead. he was just injured...n c Arjun ne oooppps! i mean Dr....... Arjun ne uska bandage kiya, plaster kiyya n usko theek kr diya....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....dat was so original. very inovative! ClapClapClapuske baad jo hua...arjun said he will marry LKL n arohi said she luvs kabutar no.2...i dont care about dat. coz i know this will only help them in getting 2gether...
Fst part totally reminded me of season 1...stairs scene, kitchen scene....
n Raj...ven he said dat.."mere mum -dad ne marig nhi ki..." i felt so bad 4 him...poor baby!!! CryCryCryCryCry
In last part arohi again proved to b an idol wife... just luv him 4 caring a lot 4 arjun.
In short it was good episode..i luved it..
Brilliant acting done by karan n kritika.ClapClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_A-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
res.....

pooja and tehreem...a party wohooooo  DancingParty
waiting for the details

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hey guys relax...tehreem will post it soon....you all are up for a surprise...till then enjoy the lounge

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
res
superloved the hug...n the KMH2 title song with it...HeartDay Dreaming...after long they played it fully...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...finally it was not a dream..TongueLOL

@Pooja, Tehru..waiting 4 the surpriseEmbarrassed

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 04 March 2011 at 10:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSroshaniDglitter567shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i dint even realize KMH completes 93 episodes todayD'oh  LOL LOL

Thanx Pooja...
Tehru....waitin....

res for the rest....will be backWink

*Edited*

Arjun denies the rishta...yay!!Dancing RPS was shocked!! i sense evil der... RPS might plot against ArohiErmm
Arohi & Arjun's eagerness to talk to eachother LOL & ghar mein saare kebab mein haddisAngry & what is with dadi out of all the pplConfused their "hi" out of nervousness was hilariousLOL

it was funny how Arjun called Arohi to talk...like he was calling a puppy or a crowROFLROFL
arre ppl y dont u move to your room instead... aur wahan bitake usse bola bhi kya? that he wants to say something & taht whenever he wants to say, one or the other interuptsLOL like Arohi does not knowLOL ok i understand he was nervous...so dat is how he started but RPSStern Smile

Fine!! softy is back after first aidLOL LOL
hug was cute but Arjun seemed confusedConfused Confused loved "teri saason se hi......" though... luckily they dint play "kismat se....."LOL Tongue i dint like his pink TeeDead uss kamre mein already itna pink bhara hua hai that anymore pink n i will puke!!

Dhondu's call n Arjun goes all green... i liked it that he lied to her about getting married to the London galLOL now Arohi is all angry!! he he

So Raj is the viewer here who can see both Mom & Dad goin through the same tensionLOL
hez soo cute,.,...he warns Arohi of her bad words..ha ha!!

the best part of the episode that i loved is Arjun fighting for his rights!LOL LOL loved to see Aro's concern & Arjun's misunderstanding about rights...ha ha...isne socha hubby ka rights?!!LOL LOL anjaane mein kya teer maara ArohiLOL LOL now Arjun can fight for his love with Dhondu & Arohi can fight for Arjun with his familyTongue oh that is also for loveWink
so this might not go long with Dhondu finally revealing his lady love...

alright i'l wrap up hereWink

Edited by shibz - 04 March 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AxxSassyxx-anzaeram-piamistDu_Nishchanni_starrasika_DS-sanju--Olly-glitter567aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

Go to top