Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/3 - Epi. 93] Updated Note pg 1 (Page 16)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
FINALLYCool

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
...i know ari...i was like gosh some people just overreact sometimes...poor karan right...becahara thought he would post a status and make us happy...little did he know what was coming his wayROFL...i bet you he will never mention anything related to sheesha anymore ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ariiifaaaa you're a goldie now...FINALLY ROFL....wohoo join the yucky colour club Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-shibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

...i know ari...i was like gosh some people just overreact sometimes...poor karan right...becahara thought he would post a status and make us happy...little did he know what was coming his wayROFL...i bet you he will never mention anything related to sheesha anymore ROFL

i m damn sure about that...actually even i didnt approve of it so i refrained from commentin there...i mean at the end of the day its his life he knows it best....after angels comment i was like ok its not that bad....and then wen karan was apologising i was like poor guy ROFL

did u read this wall post it had me in splits --->>

hi angels meri request hai karan bro se ke please woh hooka peena choor dain kio ke is ke bohat se nuqsanat hai aur main tamam fans se b request kerta ho ke woh karan bro ko hooka peene se roookne ki kooshish kare kio ke hum karan bro ko fit fat deekhna chahte please bro leave it
ROFLROFLROFL
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

ariiifaaaa you're a goldie now...FINALLY ROFL....wohoo join the yucky colour club Dancing
]

ya finally after this much wait and spammin m a goldie...and meri mehnat ka fal hai so m luvin this color Big smile
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

i m damn sure about that...actually even i didnt approve of it so i refrained from commentin there...i mean at the end of the day its his life he knows it best....after angels comment i was like ok its not that bad....and then wen karan was apologising i was like poor guy ROFL

did u read this wall post it had me in splits --->>

hi angels meri request hai karan bro se ke please woh hooka peena choor dain kio ke is ke bohat se nuqsanat hai aur main tamam fans se b request kerta ho ke woh karan bro ko hooka peene se roookne ki kooshish kare kio ke hum karan bro ko fit fat deekhna chahte please bro leave it
ROFLROFLROFL

omg!!!!!!! ahahahaha ROFLROFLROFL

but at the same time it's sweet aswell because that person seems really concerned for him...aww!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-shibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hyy guyz dnt make fun of those stoppin karan frm consuming sheesha/hooka!!  they r concernd abt him...
i knw itz nt rly bad 4 health if consumed rarely...

but karan nyway gt many habits wich will affect his health...n m sure no1 wud wnt 2 c karan unhealthy...

he is a caffein addict + he has loads of coke + sheesha
so v cn try stoppin him.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
updated pg1!

Go to top