Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: roshaniD

that's what i told her as well. Aim toh goldie thi na......waise i just realised muje bhi ab bus sirf couple of more posts chahiye aur mein bhi goldie banugi...🤣🤣🤣

unbelievable.. i can though truly thank ML for this cuz you know three weeks back i was a newbie with only 10 or 12 posts i think....

ditto ðŸ˜³
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

that's what i told her as well. Aim toh goldie thi na......waise i just realised muje bhi ab bus sirf couple of more posts chahiye aur mein bhi goldie banugi...🤣🤣🤣

unbelievable.. i can though truly thank ML for this cuz you know three weeks back i was a newbie with only 10 or 12 posts i think....

chalo Rosh tum chaldi chaldi aur spammin karo....sirf tore post rahega...........😉

haan 2 3 weeks ago even i was newbie........😆
Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣 spamming ka bhi had hoti hai na... 

i was watching today's epi again.. so wish i could see the first bits of yesterday's one.. guess i have to wait till next week for them to show it here on TV... we are like 5 epis behind..
roshaniD thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ditto ðŸ˜³

Account toh 1st feb 2010 mein kia tha.. but active toh 1st feb 2011 mein hui thi....🤣🤣
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i was watching today's epi again.. so wish i could see the first bits of yesterday's one.. guess i have to wait till next week for them to show it here on TV... we are like 5 epis behind..

yh i wanted 2 c da beginnin 2..... i just hate dis tyming differences.....ab toh w8 karna he paraga owr toh koi option nahi hain.............
aksh4IF thumbnail

watch it online na? YT devta tum par meherbaan honge!! ðŸ˜‰
roshaniD thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Aksh... 

i need to see the beginning of yesterday's show... when Arohi was cutting Arjun's cloths... i could not find any video which has the beginning... all start where Arjun says Jay is getting married...
aksh4IF thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 Aksh... 

i need to see the beginning of yesterday's show... when Arohi was cutting Arjun's cloths... i could not find any video which has the beginning... all start where Arjun says Jay is getting married...

discontinuity tha yaar.. that was teh start..arjuhi talking to jay...isliye toh ari ne OS likha..coz she was irritated by their discontinuity..toh usne fill in the blanks kar diya..
roshaniD thumbnail
really... toh sach mein iss scene se pehle kuch nahi tha???😕😕  ridiculous..i mean i thought at least they would have shown Arohi brining the cloths downstairs na......

it's as if we have missed a whole episode....cuz Arohi was not mad at Arjun. badi has has ke Jay ke phone par pics dekh rahi thi....😕
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
aksh tuney mujhe congo kiya???finally mera mission successful