Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

4th March 2011 -- Video + Written Update! (Page 7)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by Absoluv

Thanx Tanu dearest for all the effort & time that u put in to give us daily updates....V all love u for that....Ur updates make our day & V all eagerly look fwd to read them....Don't know what v wud do without u....So A BIG THANX FROM ME & ALL MY CD BUDDIES.....Hug Hug

Last one is me and the the one who is next to me is doc reema and then aftr that sofi then sim(pink one) then veronikaLOLothr one is param and the othr corner pink is Kirti LOL
Katti thush.... You left me out so conviniently.... No i wont talk to you Cry

Ohh sorry Azi u r my big sisy ..how can i forget u Cry blame Param cz there r nly 6 babies dar she left to put one and its u LOL its okie param and u r equal sistrs for me Smilesoo u and paran is the blue one nxt to kirti WinkLOL

Its okay.... Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evablackb28kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Thanx Tanu dearest for all the effort & time that u put in to give us daily updates....V all love u for that....Ur updates make our day & V all eagerly look fwd to read them....Don't know what v wud do without u....So A BIG THANX FROM ME & ALL MY CD BUDDIES.....Hug Hug

Last one is me and the the one who is next to me is doc reema and then aftr that sofi then sim(pink one) then veronikaLOLothr one is param and the othr corner pink is Kirti LOL

are twiny you are me are the oen and same, remember, dont worry thush was lost for a while, one of her neurons has gone on strikeROFL

Noo param and Azi are same LOLThey bothe are most sweetest people i hav evr met Embarrassedim sorry AZI UnhappyBut I love u Hug
I love you too Thush Hug My twiny and me are the same and so are me an Param too Wink

Armu4evaAbsoluvkirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Ohh sorry Azi u r my big sisy ..how can i forget u Cry blame Param cz there r nly 6 babies dar she left to put one and its u LOL its okie param and u r equal sistrs for me Smilesoo u and paran is the blue one nxt to kirti WinkLOL

Its okay.... Confused 

oi we can take turns to be there, ok

no stop fighting varna all of you will be punished and sent to the corner and no geet and no chummiROFL

Armu4evaAbsoluvAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I think Dadi has multiple personality disorder, who's side is she on? Ermm LOL

devs sideROFL
no nakul's side....ROFL She is on diet Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLuvScoobyAbsoluvrahmona_pakswekirti_fiji

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Oyyyeeee....Thush...why blaming me yaar.....Cry..Azi dear...main che tanne include karyu che ok....tu chinta na karis.....so here is the list of people who r in  the pic :

Azi, Kirti, Veronika, Simona, THush, & her Doc.....ok.....everyone happpyyyyy now....

Azi dearest...can never forget u Ok.....Hug Hug Hug

ROFLROFLI just turnd her head to ur side LOLotherwise her angry will be nly at me nah EmbarrassedLOLAzi i love u soo much Hugi Swear u and Param are same..big sisters EmbarrassedLOLLove u both and both are equal for me Embarrassed

Edited by --Thush-- - 04 March 2011 at 9:25am

Armu4evaAmoureuxAbsoluvkirti_fiji

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Oyyyeeee....Thush...why blaming me yaar.....Cry..Azi dear...main che tanne include karyu che ok....tu chinta na karis.....so here is the list of people who r in  the pic :

Azi, Kirti, Veronika, Simona, THush, & her Doc.....ok.....everyone happpyyyyy now....

Azi dearest...can never forget u Ok.....Hug Hug Hug
Thank you Param... Love you too Smile Hug  Love you all buddies.... Wink

Edited by Azmatazz - 04 March 2011 at 9:24am

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I think Dadi has multiple personality disorder, who's side is she on? Ermm LOL

devs sideROFL
no nakul's side....ROFL She is on diet Wink

Dadi is dieting just for Nacool ShockedROFL  She has to match him since he is so skinny ROFL

Armu4evaAmoureuxAbsoluvkirti_fiji

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLI just turnd her head to ur side LOLotherwise her angry will be nly at me nah EmbarrassedLOLAzi i love u soo much Hugi Swear u and Param are same..big sisters EmbarrassedLOLLove u both and both are equal for me Embarrassed

My head does not turn that easily...... LOL Its okay Thush.... I know you love me... Don't worry senorita bade bade desho mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai...

By the way can you be specific... how big are we? (me and param) LOL

Go to top