India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Happy or Not?!?!

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I know I know I know..... Most of us are not too happy with today's episode!! Lekin.... I think that it's a good thing.... Achha hua they lied.... Achha hua they didn't unite so quickly... cause then there would be no fun .... Waisey we have Raj who knows the truth from both sides..... so he will definitely slip the truth to atleast one of them....most likely Arjun...

ALSO.... now its time for Arohi to be a little jealous .... dono ko thoda thoda tadap na hoga.... toh hi toh confession will be intense for us to watch..... I just hope the CV's don't stretch to the limit where its unberable... but all in all... today was needed.... We could see the becheni in their acts and eyes.... they wanted to talk but no one let them.... raat ko bhi Arohi had to sleep with Dadi and neither one of them wanted that.... both were unhappy.... shows how much they wanna be together...

So no worries...SOON we will have our happy days...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroragemini1217chandarani1indianamerican-medz-tanu111aKMH-NASHA--priyal--..anshita..karankittuPraniiekdoteenchar.Mandy...Amira..-TeekhiMishti-

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
well said =)
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i second that armu..i loved the way creatives handled the scene..waiting for their reunion in a more grand way!!
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
totally agree with you.....loved today' episode
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
raj had become totally a luv guru hehheeheh
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
hehe yes.... it was a much needed filler episode.... varna sab adhura adhura lagta.... so I'm glad... 
brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
all rite. but i hope arjun doesnt  go and tell dat he accepts the alliance to RPS
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brightlina

all rite. but i hope arjun doesnt  go and tell dat he accepts the alliance to RPS

he won't.... usne already mana kar diya hai .... and from the end of this episode...he has decided to fight for his right on Arohi..... hahaha... so no worries at all.... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index