Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PIYA DON'T DESERVE SWEET GUY LIKE ABHAY (Page 2)

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I can understand Piya ko but the cuty Abhay should tell the truth !! Confused
Par Piya ka reaction's mujhe acha nahi lagi and it's unfair to talks to Abhay like that ! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Agree with u guys that its abhay behaviour but its again her fault that detective habit to know first and then follow. When she know that abhay born to save her and told at last not to meet sid then she must understand that there must be something behind this for her safety only but still she forgot all and throw locket. Its really stupid.

ifrah.

shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
whatever be the reason pia ko abhay par trust ho chaiye agar abhay ne kaha ki its not right for her then she should listen to him blindly kya yehi pia ka pyaar abhay ke liye zara sa bhi bharosa nahi hai sirif aur sirf  questions aare jise har bar tumhari jaan bachhai ho apna sab kuch kho ke tum ooshi se hi question pe question kiye ja rahi ho ungrateful pia. 

ifrah.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
yeah completely agree with u guys:)she was quite selfish..her words..was just terrible i mean it hurted abhay..alot..
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
its rather d other way round

abhay doesnt deserve pia

coz he is soooo rude

he bashes her 4 nothing

tht girl is already an orphan nd u torture her dis way with ur mood swings

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifu18Akankshaa.

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Angrypiya ne bilkul sai kiya.... ismain piya ki nai abhay ki galti hai....wo isse sid ke baare main batata kyun naiAngry

Akankshaa.

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Oh then its always Piya who is at fault ? Abhay is toh saint..How can Piya match up to his standards ? Oh come on people! I can't understand why is always Piya bashed in the forum for no reason..Abhay hurts Piya,that doesn't make any difference to you people but when Piya talks rudely with Abhay, she doesn't deserve him,haan?... I don't know why you people only find reasons to bash her. Ok tell me, isn't it Abhay's fault that he didn't tell her anything about Sid .If piya can know that Abhay is a vampire, then why can't she know about Abhay-Sid relationship?.. Isn't it the point where Abhay needs to be bashed? But no no no..Always Piya is at fault..Right? How will you feel when at one point of time ,someone comes so close to you that you start loving him, and at another point of time, he just throw her away from his life? Abhay decieved her and that's why she is deeply hurt. And she is a human being not vampire (who has no feelings at all).Every human being will behave in the same way as Piya.Even I would have reacted more violently than Abhay. So plz refrain from making such posts which directly insults an actor.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index