PIYA DON'T DESERVE SWEET GUY LIKE ABHAY

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am really angry with Piya how could she do this to abhay!! Accha hoga Sid piya ka khun pi le๐Ÿ˜ก poor abhay this is wht he gets for saving her!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifu18 thumbnail
why r u mad at her n wat abhay does to her is ok hurting her all the time and he ran her over for god sakes n she still doesnt know it i wonder wat wud she do when she gets to knowโ“ she was patience enough for long and she is after all a human being if abhay told her everything truthfully she wudnt have reacted like dis n yaa pia was stupid today to throw the locket abhay gave her i wish abhay wud just tell her everything rather than hurting pia thus he himself getting hurt by her words too
OriginalsFan thumbnail
I just dnt want Piya to go with Sid n abhay cryin for her even i will start cryin then๐Ÿ˜ญ
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actualy abhay shud tel everything.Last time he hurt her so badly saying that orphans wants attention.Thats d reason she this time got angry at him.Now he also has to open up & tel her everything
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Abhay hurting her all the time is OK ? He runs her over with his car and thats ok cause his actions are justified ???? ๐Ÿ˜ก
Piya just ket out her feelings and that is what any normal person who went through all of this would do !!!

So PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY WITH HER !!!!

AND JUST BECAUSE SHE LETS OUT HER FEELINGS SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ABHAY ???? R YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?? IF THATS THE CASE THEN EVEN ABHAY DOES NOT DESERVE PIYA FOR HITTING HER WITH HIS CAR !!! 

PLEASE THINK LOGICALLY AND DO NOT GET ANGRY AT PIA !!! 
๐Ÿ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
But even if she is angry she must trust him! she threw the locket he gave her, he always saves her she must trust him!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i think abhay should tell piya abt sid...so that she knows what is happening....i can't blame her....she is right in her place....
--sunshine-- thumbnail
xactly dat was my reaction today, i gues cvs has kept dere mind in lockers..... either it is too precios for them tooo use or dey dont hav minds
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can understand Piya ko but the cuty Abhay should tell the truth !! ๐Ÿ˜•
Par Piya ka reaction's mujhe acha nahi lagi and it's unfair to talks to Abhay like that ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u guys that its abhay behaviour but its again her fault that detective habit to know first and then follow. When she know that abhay born to save her and told at last not to meet sid then she must understand that there must be something behind this for her safety only but still she forgot all and throw locket. Its really stupid.