Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Geet 2, Maan 1-Who will win the war? (Page 10)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Dits hugs hugsBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06adits7

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thenks !!! rdfan & anshu A , love reading ur takes on episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudiGeekgod

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@anshu ; awww....thanx dearied...

@SOAPY....@Pallu...@CUTIE ash : hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Pooja, Adit, Swan (Thank You), Rhyming Pine, Medha, Jyoti, Glowing Star, Shy Spark, Smiling Danseuse, Tailless Grasshopper, GG, Sharmistha, Usha, Geetu, and all those whom I may have missedHug

Edited by an12345678 - 04 March 2011 at 10:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-RD--Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonaadits7Soapoperasrfun

sharmishtha01 Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Updated my take on page 1

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner
**************************************************************************************************************
  1. A great fun episode...hopefully it will go a long way in taking care of the scars from last week when I opened the den
  2. Well everyone who has ever been married and tried to get the better of your spouse- raise your hand! (I will probably have to raise all 4 limbs...LOL)..The quote above clearly defines my world view on what a marriage is all about and I think Geet agrees as wellLOL
  3. Yesterday, I wanted her to make him suffer and well today she did and did it very very well, I must say!
  4. So we started the episode with a trip to the doc- Dear MSK, changing docs aint gonna get you the blessings your heart so desiresWink...for that you need to visit a vetLOL (Exactly how long has she been pregnant)....but yeah like Maan (and rest of the viewers) I was also a tad disappointed that the doc did not give the green signal for this game to proceed to the next level! But we shall wait...we are nothing if not patient!
  5. Every woman likes to be made to feel special- like she is the only one who matters to her husband- and I guess thats why Geet also pighlofied when Adi told her about the deal in jeopardy as MSK had absconded from office (yet again)*
  6. Special shout out to Adi for still being stuck on the 400 cr projectLOL
  7. Dear Writers, Did Maan apparate to the doctor's clinic? Why were they fighting over a single car? I would assume that they both came in their own cars..or is that what happens when the boss keeps turning away businessLOL
  8. I absolutely loved the scene in the nursery...especially how Geet was trying to hide her smiles! the scene where Maan introduces the punching bag was just too cute! I also realised that MSK is all about instant gratification- he made his little speech abt the baby and then next second he was asking Geet to forgive him now at least!LOL..Itni jaldi nahi Maan babu- sabr karo, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai!..haste always makes waste!
  9. Dadi and Geet teaming up against MSK- Yay for women power! and Maan complaining about being taken advantage off- I hope someone tells him that its war now- and she will win by hook or by crookLOL
  10. Pati-patni ka jhagda continued at the dining table- with Geet insisting on starving poor MSK...not done, lady!Angry Though I have to admit I did find it quite funny- especially the salt shaker and the chapati bit
  11. MSK playing it dirty- hitting kudi where it hurts the most- her hormonesWinkLOL under the guise of helping her dry up...tsk tsk...very bad.NOT!Wink Please keep the assault on- both on Geet and the viewersBig smileLOL
  12. The Mahis are back- Hallelujah! I didnt realise it-but I was missing them...
  13. Dadi's character has me confused yet again- Is she or is she not the mastermind behind Dev's return to K mansion. Today's episode made me think- she isnt!
  14. Maan managed to stare Dadi into his team as well (He has an unfair advantage with those eyes- If he made eyes at me (even angry) probably I would agree too LOL
  15. The pre-cap looks interesting- Maybe tomorrow MSK will finally score a point and make even
  16. Though I have to say that this Maan vs Geet match is increasingly looking like Friends ka "do they know that we know"...with both Maan and Geet trying to one up the other and Dadi caught in the middle of these two kindergarten kids!
  17. The non-existent beings were organizing a non-existent wedding for some other NE being- incase you need further insights- please contact the creative team!
All in all a fairly enjoyable episode- well executed for most part and I specially liked the lighting today Smile (I hear the lightwala is cute)

*Can they also elaborate the secret as to how Khurana construction makes money- MSK is forever running out of important meetings or thukraoing them for Geet...I would also like to open a construction company on the same business model

Edited by -pixie- - 04 March 2011 at 10:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-RD--Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5serialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06SoapoperasrfunMishtyShonaswan20Meetu_AnuTaiyo

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

hi GG

nice to know you, I am usha

@ priti, medha, nice lines

@ geetu, will await your pictures

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 04 March 2011 at 10:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaGeekgodSoapoperasrfunswan20

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz